PDA

View Full Version : The Father of Understanding: A Study (Spoilers)

RA503
11-01-2015, 08:11 AM
Before I 100% sure that Consus is the father,his mind is inside the shroud,Juno took his research and philosophy and proclaiming hinself ''The mother of wisdon'' is just a beaultiful and elegant way to tell that without being explicity,but I ask Darby on tweeter only to be sure and :

https://twitter.com/DarbyMcDevitt/status/660611063315046400

Somethings still left open,The Father can control Destiny (the will guide you line)and every targed you kill in Syndicate have his Soul/Mind talking to you and run away after that like if they being Uploaded in a Gray server after death.

what you think ?

Charles_Phipps
11-01-2015, 10:08 PM
I thought the Father of Understanding was Cain.

Captain Tomatoz
11-02-2015, 09:04 AM
I always saw the father of understanding as personification of the Templar philosophy and not an actual person.

RzaRecta357
11-02-2015, 05:26 PM
Consus was just another one of their scientists trying to beat death.

RA503
11-02-2015, 05:40 PM
A theory that I have since Black Flag is that exist a gray/animus created by first civ before the one created by Abstergo,every people that dies is uploaded to this cloud,because of that exist the white rooms,Vidic says in the first game that every invention from last centuries is created by abstergo left by first civ,The templars probably found that ''original'' animus and use Reverse engineering to create the internet and the animus,is because of that Juno can infect Abstergo servers after scape from the great temple,is like the twist from The Independence Day movie that only works if Aliens use Windows.

The assassins use a E-mail called Hephaestus,probably this original network was created by him...

cawatrooper9
11-02-2015, 05:50 PM
A theory that I have since Black Flag is that exist a gray/animus created by first civ before the one created by Abstergo,every people that dies is uploaded to this cloud,because of that exist the white rooms,Vidic says in the first game that every invention from last centuries is created by abstergo left by first civ,The templars probably found that ''original'' animus and use Reverse engineering to create the internet and the animus,is because of that Juno can infect Abstergo servers after scape from the great temple,is like the twist from The Independence Day movie that only works if Aliens use Windows.

The assassins use a E-mail called Hephaestus,probably this original network was created by him...

Hmm, so the internet is basically just an ancient graveyard?

I feel dirty now with the things that I have done...