PDA

View Full Version : Question about Assassin Creed Game!

DonLoremaster
10-31-2015, 06:58 PM
So I was thinking of buying assassin creed Unity do I need previous games to play this one or its fine?

Locopells
10-31-2015, 07:33 PM
It's not essential, though if you want to understand the AC universe, I would recommend it.

Welcome to the forums!

DonLoremaster
10-31-2015, 07:49 PM
Thank you very much for the info, Nah im just rly lookin forward to enjoy the game and the story mode that come with it Im a bit lack of money ATM but sure later on I will buy the other expansions ;)

strigoi1958
10-31-2015, 09:50 PM
I played AC1 then AC3 a few years later... that made me go back and buy AC2, Brotherhood and Revelations. They are usually on offer and are all great games. 1 thing though... playing Unity first will be a step down visually when you go back to previous games so don't hold that against them... they're still good games.

Enjoy them especially AC3 and AC4 Black flag... awesome games... welcome to the forum :D

Scystab
11-01-2015, 08:48 AM
Hey and welcome!

Yeah, with all of the amazing games out now, it's really hard to make a pick, lack of money or not.

But if you throw your eye around you can see that you can buy each AC game from I to III for under 10, sometimes even in a bundle! :) I would defenetly recomend trying all the games (sooner or later atleast), starting with the oldest. But each game is set so, that newcomers can play it without playing previous games.

PS: Thanks for the new sig, Strigoi

Jessigirl2013
11-01-2015, 11:31 AM
So I was thinking of buying assassin creed Unity do I need previous games to play this one or its fine?

Annoying Unity doesn't really reference past games. :rolleyes:

It was a move UBI made to make the story easy to follow for new players like yourself.
So no you don't need to play the older games but IMO the story and gameplay are better than Unity.