PDA

View Full Version : Makes you wonder just who is watching... (MAJOR SPOILERS)

Sorrosyss
10-31-2015, 01:55 PM
I'll pop this behind a spoiler tag as well, because this is from the Syndicate ending...

I found it interesting looking at the names of the drones that were flying around throughout the Modern Day cutscenes. They were likely named by Rebecca, but it is kind of apt that they are all named after previously deceased friends/assassins.

What I found particularly of interest was when Rebecca was shot, we have the 'Desmond' camera looking at the two of them directly.

http://i.imgur.com/vZvRH6K.png

We know that from within the Grey that Juno can interact with electronic equipment, thus it would not be too far to stretch to the belief that both Desmond and Clay (whom are also within the Grey) could be interacting with and observing their friends. During the final cutscenes we see several of the drones zipping around, and I have a hard time believing that Bishop was controlling all of the drones simultaneously. Thus the question is was it rudimentary AI controlling them, or someone else?

Brrr.

VestigialLlama4
10-31-2015, 02:33 PM
I'll pop this behind a spoiler tag as well, because this is from the Syndicate ending...

I found it interesting looking at the names of the drones that were flying around throughout the Modern Day cutscenes. They were likely named by Rebecca, but it is kind of apt that they are all named after previously deceased friends/assassins.

What I found particularly of interest was when Rebecca was shot, we have the 'Desmond' camera looking at the two of them directly.

http://i.imgur.com/vZvRH6K.png

We know that from within the Grey that Juno can interact with electronic equipment, thus it would not be too far to stretch to the belief that both Desmond and Clay (whom are also within the Grey) could be interacting with and observing their friends. During the final cutscenes we see several of the drones zipping around, and I have a hard time believing that Bishop was controlling all of the drones simultaneously. Thus the question is was it rudimentary AI controlling them, or someone else?

Brrr.

It's more of a poignant touch than a literal one, in my view. After all Desmond did all that he did for them.

I do hope nothing untoward happens, because I rather liked her as a character.

RA503
10-31-2015, 04:37 PM
The database build a mistery behind Bishop only Rebecca know what she really was,I believe that She maybe have some connection with William,maybe daughter ?

Sorrosyss
10-31-2015, 04:53 PM
Bishop is Eve.

I kid, I kid...

Or do I...

RA503
10-31-2015, 05:01 PM
That Lady Eve thing is not adressed,plus Yohalen smiling and being evasive when question him about that, just make me think that is not possible that Evie don't have any conection with Eve,they just don't reveal this in the game,the same way Unity don't say anything about Demolay being a Sage,maybe they save that for DLC and Jack the Ripper needs Eve blood or something...

Farlander1991
10-31-2015, 05:49 PM
While I think it's not a stretch to believe that Desmond and Clay are somewhere in the Gray, regarding the drones in particular you're overthinking it. They've nicknamed one of the drones in honor of their fallen brethren, as simple as that :) There's also drones nicknamed Lucy and Hannah.

Hans684
10-31-2015, 06:13 PM
Bishop is Eve.

I kid, I kid...

Or do I...

And she's the mother of Desmond's son.

Pr0metheus 1962
10-31-2015, 09:13 PM
If the Desmond drone was really being controlled by Desmond, I'm pretty sure it would quickly develop an annoying whine.

LoyalACFan
11-01-2015, 01:45 AM
Pretty sure you're overanalyzing it. Plus, the Desmond one wasn't actually being controlled by anyone at that point, was it? Otso smacked it out of the air and it crash-landed in front of Shaun and Rebecca (which is convenient to say the least, but hey).