PDA

View Full Version : View options

nytiger73
10-30-2015, 06:30 PM
I have a suggestion that I have been itching to see. All of the other major game clients have it...except UPlay. Can you please implement the saving of how I have my client setup between sessions? I'd like the game to start on the Games section, and ONLY show those games which are installed. Another thing I'd like to see, with games which are on Steam, can you please make it so that they don't show as "Installed" in UPlay when they aren't actually installed? I hate having to hide games which I don't have installed so that I don't see them in the Installed section.

RdJ1
11-01-2015, 01:54 PM
There are many threads about this very subject and you have even replied to one:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1306003-Let-us-choose-the-default-launch-screen

So why create yet another thread about the same thing? That will only make it more work for the Ubisoft people to actually read the feedback...

And there are even more threads about Steam games showing up as installed, so that's no excuse to create a new thread either.

nytiger73
11-11-2015, 04:12 PM
There are many threads about this very subject and you have even replied to one:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1306003-Let-us-choose-the-default-launch-screen

So why create yet another thread about the same thing? That will only make it more work for the Ubisoft people to actually read the feedback...

And there are even more threads about Steam games showing up as installed, so that's no excuse to create a new thread either.

Well, excuse the HELL out of me! I didn't even remember that I replied to it. Typical forum fodder.

Ubi-Cain
11-17-2015, 04:56 PM
Hi nytiger73,

It looks like we've address both of your concerns in our most recent update ;)
How are they working out for you?

nytiger73
11-20-2015, 02:30 AM
Hi nytiger73,

It looks like we've address both of your concerns in our most recent update ;)
How are they working out for you?

I really like this update. As I said in the other thread, if you could just make it so that when I choose to filter those games out that are Installed, if the client would remember that view, I think I'd be content with UPlay. That is my last major request.