PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Clan for Division

Garst0ne
10-30-2015, 04:54 PM
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a Clan for the Division for when it comes out.

I used to play Destiny, but got burned out on that back in June. I was in one of the Dads of Destiny partner clans but I do not think I am anymore.

I live in Western Canada and I am looking for West Coast US/Canada clans as that works better for gaming for me.

I am a dad, so gametime is limited for me, so like minded, mature people would be great to get gaming with.

Please let me know if you're recruiting or have room for an old timer.

Thanks for looking everyone!

Philozopher
11-02-2015, 05:37 PM
Hello,

Good evening. My name is WOR, and I am the leader of a guild known as Focal Point. Our team is small in size, but we plan to expand. I am in charge of recruiting for now. To meet the qualifications to join our guild, first, you must be able to work well in a group and take orders (give orders if needed). We base our operation around strategy, so the ability to follow directions is a must. Another requirement is the possession of a mic. Communication is key.

I understand you are a father and have fatherly duties. Time is very scarce in your life. Focal Point takes all of that into consideration and will help draw up a schedule that will allow us to place you in a team during your free time.

We are very organized. Our goals are set. We know what we want out of Tom Clancy's The Division, and would be more than excited to bring you into our family. If this interest you, please contact me via Ubisoft forums or drop a message on PSN.

PSN: WOR-Hunter

TRISTAM14
11-22-2015, 08:36 PM
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a Clan for the Division for when it comes out.

I used to play Destiny, but got burned out on that back in June. I was in one of the Dads of Destiny partner clans but I do not think I am anymore.

I live in Western Canada and I am looking for West Coast US/Canada clans as that works better for gaming for me.

I am a dad, so gametime is limited for me, so like minded, mature people would be great to get gaming with.

Please let me know if you're recruiting or have room for an old timer.

Thanks for looking everyone!

Sent you PM. We are North American family-friendly clan.