PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers - How many assassinations are there?

timpbader
10-30-2015, 02:29 PM
How many assassinations are there? I am not trying to spoil the game, I am curious how many assassinations white room moments there are. I thought it was 5 and 2, but now I hear it's more than that?

VestigialLlama4
10-30-2015, 02:48 PM
How many assassinations are there? I am not trying to spoil the game, I am curious how many assassinations white room moments there are. I thought it was 5 and 2, but now I hear it's more than that?

It's Nine, same as usual.

timpbader
10-30-2015, 02:58 PM
Thanks

dimbismp
10-30-2015, 06:25 PM
2 linear ones for introduction
6 blackboxes
And the final one

Farlander1991
10-30-2015, 08:17 PM
There's actually 10 white room moments/assassinations, but 9 black box-style missions.

SPOILERS:
Sequence 5 has two assassinations

dimbismp
10-30-2015, 10:49 PM
There's actually 10 white room moments/assassinations, but 9 black box-style missions.

SPOILERS:
Sequence 5 has two assassinations

Rightthere is one small assassination that leads to a white room.Though i wouldn't call the first two assassinations "blackbox"

Farlander1991
10-30-2015, 10:59 PM
Rightthere is one small assassination that leads to a white room.Though i wouldn't call the first two assassinations "blackbox"

They're blackbox enough. I mean, they're normal assassination missions, yeah there's not really any 'side-quest opportunities' thing going on (and one of them is a tutorial for that stuff), but they're still black-box in a sense that they're not linear and have several approaches, they're comparable to AC1 and AC4 assassinations. Of course, I'm basing this just on walkthroughs, as I'm waiting for PC version, but I've seen variations on how people kill their targets.

I mean, if we look at black box as a design philosophy in general, we had that ever since AC1, and by the design philosophy in general, first two assassinations are black boxes. What ACU introduced was the mod-missions in particular that provide an additional flavour and set-ups for you to choose. Which the first two missions don't have, yes. But they're still not absolutely linear approach.