PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate and Unity save game slots

adster01
10-29-2015, 08:30 PM
I cant help but notice that Syndicate has no extra saved game slots WTF C'mon Ubisoft please add them to unity and syndicate every other AC game has them the 2 new ones should as well, i should not have to delete my old game to start a new one that's complete BS

Rafe Harwood
10-29-2015, 09:05 PM
It's ok for those people who know 'how' to delete the game.

I only got to play Unity once and I was most pi$$ed off about that. I am assuming unless they make some changes I am only going to get to play Syndicate once too. Which makes the idea of me spending 70 on the next one more and more remote.

Seriously, I would have thought they would have stopped being stupid after Unity :(

VitoAuditore
10-29-2015, 09:42 PM
@ rafe harwood no, it's not ,ok' for the people who know how to delete the save file. people would have to be a special kind of moron if they really cant figure out how to delete it. we have google and youtube, the info is out there. the problem lies with not being able to play a new game on the same account without removing the old game. you can also just use multiple accounts to play the game on, but that still doesnt completely solve the problem. they simply need to add more save files.

Rafe Harwood
10-29-2015, 09:50 PM
@ rafe harwood no, it's not ,ok' for the people who know how to delete the save file. people would have to be a special kind of moron if they really cant figure out how to delete it. we have google and youtube, the info is out there. the problem lies with not being able to play a new game on the same account without removing the old game. you can also just use multiple accounts to play the game on, but that still doesnt completely solve the problem. they simply need to add more save files.

You misunderstand me. I don't mean it is fine to do, I am simply saying some people know how to do it and some of us, myself included, do not know how to do it.

STADOSE
10-29-2015, 10:43 PM
I agree, they need to add multiple save slots like in previous games. I would like to replay Unity without having to go on a separate account on my PS4. Please Ubisoft dev teams, if you can't patch in at least one extra save file for Unity and Syndicate, add multiple save files in future games.

adster01
10-29-2015, 11:08 PM
I agree, they need to add multiple save slots like in previous games. I would like to replay Unity without having to go on a separate account on my PS4. Please Ubisoft dev teams, if you can't patch in at least one extra save file for Unity and Syndicate, add multiple save files in future games.

Agree with this 100% for future games but i would love to have it in unity and syndicate as i only played unity once because of it and i would really like to play it again an di will want to play syndicate again once i finish it, i always play the games over again we should have the option with out loosing our previous game

SixKeys
10-30-2015, 12:43 AM
We absolutely need more than one save file, at least 3 like in previous titles. It can't be about lack of space because there are bigger, more demanding current-gen games on the market and they still manage to give players multiple save slots.

HDinHB
10-30-2015, 01:01 AM
I heard some excuses in Unity it was due to the co-op or the customization or the co-op and customization. I was disappointed Syndicate didn't have any. Someone said WatchDogs didn't either but I don't recall. What about other Ubi games?

Captain Tomatoz
10-30-2015, 01:33 AM
Maybe I'm just sentimental but I like to keep my 100% save and start a new game with the other save slots. I would love to play unity and syndicate again from the start but I can't bare to get rid of the 100% save

TO_M
10-30-2015, 01:45 AM
Jezus Christ, they didn't add more save slots after all the complaining about the lack of slots for Unity?

*Golfclap* Good job Ubisoft.

adster01
10-30-2015, 04:10 PM
Maybe I'm just sentimental but I like to keep my 100% save and start a new game with the other save slots. I would love to play unity and syndicate again from the start but I can't bare to get rid of the 100% save

Agree 100%

adster01
10-30-2015, 05:48 PM
everybody should send ubisoft a msg so they will know we want them. i have has anyone else?

game_76
11-21-2016, 11:57 PM
Here is the best place to play slot machines online for free
http://777slotgames.net/online-slots

joelsantos24
11-22-2016, 01:04 AM
It's ok for those people who know 'how' to delete the game.

I only got to play Unity once and I was most pi$$ed off about that. I am assuming unless they make some changes I am only going to get to play Syndicate once too. Which makes the idea of me spending 70 on the next one more and more remote.

Seriously, I would have thought they would have stopped being stupid after Unity :(
You actually only played Unity once, because there aren't any save game slots? And the same with Syndicate? Seriously?

Blacklist didn't have those, neither did Unity and Syndicate, but The Division got extra slots, so I reckon they'll feature once again in the next AC game as well.