PDA

View Full Version : Question about recording and streaming closed beta gameplay

shouldahadaV9
10-29-2015, 07:17 PM
I was sure to read all of the details about the game before accepting the terms, ever since i saw this game play at E3 ive been hyped. My question is if i were to create a video just to share privately with my friends i know in real life to try and introduce the game to them would this be okay? im assuming it isn't allowed but I love to show my friends new games as their game library is pretty limited.

Butthound
10-29-2015, 09:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ilM0eXF.jpg

I know it may seem like nobody else except your friends will know but producing any archivable content of the game is a risk (to yourself, breaking NDA) and is ill advised. I wouldn't do it if I were you

SpaceElephant
10-29-2015, 10:16 PM
Unfortunately not for this Closed Alpha. Video capture is a NDA violation.
Thanks for asking warrior and enjoy the Alpha!

TheGeekyHusband
10-30-2015, 03:23 AM
remember, this is the Ubisoft official forum, and with that you will have friendly reminders from community managers to not capture that content. What they don't tell you is that the release of that content (at this stage of development) could be extremely detrimental for the team. From ruining gameplay surprises, to focusing on bugs, these things can really hurt the creative team. So, from one fan to another, please don't.

shouldahadaV9
10-30-2015, 04:09 AM
remember, this is the Ubisoft official forum, and with that you will have friendly reminders from community managers to not capture that content. What they don't tell you is that the release of that content (at this stage of development) could be extremely detrimental for the team. From ruining gameplay surprises, to focusing on bugs, these things can really hurt the creative team. So, from one fan to another, please don't.

I hadnt planned on it unless one of the dev's specifically said it was okay, thanks for all the responses and im looking forward to this amazing game :D

MadTalos
10-30-2015, 01:07 PM
I hope I will get the key for test , I've waited so long for this game registered in everything to get ket into beta or alpha when it comes out and at this moment I haven't key :/

Dead1y-Derri
10-30-2015, 09:45 PM
I hope I will get the key for test , I've waited so long for this game registered in everything to get ket into beta or alpha when it comes out and at this moment I haven't key :/

Sadly if you've not been invited by now, you won't get in :/

premiumart
11-02-2015, 06:30 PM
Sadly if you've not been invited by now, you won't get in :/

Sounds like a good time to commit seppuku

Dead1y-Derri
11-02-2015, 06:33 PM
Sounds like a good time to commit seppuku

Stay your blade warrior. You will have your chance to bring honor to your name. :D