PDA

View Full Version : Jacob's Double Hidden Blades

gimmepizzaslow
10-29-2015, 04:40 PM
Has anyone else noticed that when you assassinate the Earl of Cardigan and free the Machinist in the Final Act, Jacob has a hidden blade on his right arm?

Overall, I like this game. I think the graphics are insanely good and the detail put into the city was killer. I just wish Ubisoft brought back the double hidden blades this game, I loved fighting with them in AC III & IV. Altair, Connor, & Arno costumes would have been cool as well!

cawatrooper9
10-29-2015, 04:50 PM
Maybe I'm confused, but doesn't he have double blades? Or does he just use one in quick succession during a double takedown?

phoenix-force411
10-29-2015, 05:15 PM
Well, he does have two hidden blades. Same with Evie. You just can't use Hidden Blades during combat. It has always been ridiculous how Ezio was able to clash against larger weapon with his hidden blades without them breaking. In ACIII, Connor's blades were designed for combat, in a sense. He could take out his blade entirely and wield it as a dagger instead of it being attached to his bracer. Edward's were fat, and so, I guess that might make sense? But Ezio's were slim and didn't look like they could withstand a powerful blow. The fact that his blade broke in ACR was surprising.