PDA

View Full Version : Evie's Notebook *spoilers*

sebg1994
10-29-2015, 03:56 PM
When you finish the game, entry 10 of Evie's notebook is unlocked and at the bottom it reads 'Henry has agreed to stay with me in London, for the moment. In exchange, I have agreed to travel with him to India in the near future.'

Anyone reading anything into that at all?

MATTHEW076480
10-29-2015, 04:14 PM
There is another entry added when you collect all 30 pressed flowers and have talked to Henry.

RaggedTyper
10-29-2015, 11:39 PM
I've got up to her drawing of Henry Green.

VestigialLlama4
10-30-2015, 03:50 AM
I've got up to her drawing of Henry Green.

Altair drew a picture of his beloved in the Codex as well. Turnaround is fair play.

legendvinu
10-30-2015, 08:00 AM
Hendry Green and Eviee Fry get married and goes to INDIA after the syndicate wow they actually get married my guess was right

It's true my guess was correct

BananaBlighter
10-30-2015, 09:50 AM
So is Jacob coming with them, are we getting another game with the twins next year? I'm not an expert on this kinda stuff, and I'm asking, would we still have the busy carriage system and the need for a rope launcher in an Indian setting?

Oooh maybe we get a game with two settings, one with Jacob, one with Evie/Henry, but their stories intertwine and somehow relate to the Jack the Ripper DLC by the end of it.

RaggedTyper
10-30-2015, 12:19 PM
Yes, more Jacob and Evie!!! I don't care where it is, I just want more of them and their humour. I do hope we get BOTH of them in the Jack the Ripper DLC. I just watched Evie and Jacob turn down queen Victoria's offer for more work and explain their philosophy. Then Evie goes too far and Jacob gives her the most hilarious look and makes fun of her not getting any more cake. The look she gives him at that remark lol It's been a long time since we've had actual Assassins as protagonists and ones that were likeable. Please continue their story into their sixties. They deserve the full scope like Ezio an Altair.

VestigialLlama4
10-30-2015, 01:19 PM
So is Jacob coming with them, are we getting another game with the twins next year? I'm not an expert on this kinda stuff, and I'm asking, would we still have the busy carriage system and the need for a rope launcher in an Indian setting?

There's not going to be any Indian setting. They are just wrapping up loose ends. Obviously Evie and Henry married and their children became involved in India's independence struggle. And obviously, since Henry Green is the son of Arbaaz Mir from BRAHMAN, than the young lady in the MD of the Brahman comic is Evie's descendant.

Oooh maybe we get a game with two settings, one with Jacob, one with Evie/Henry, but their stories intertwine and somehow relate to the Jack the Ripper DLC by the end of it.

Well I think Jack the Ripper DLC is mainly Evie. They'll be forty years and based on hints in Syndicate, Jacob would be having kids then so he probably won't be playable, whereas Evie would be.

RaggedTyper
10-30-2015, 02:30 PM
There's not going to be any Indian setting. They are just wrapping up loose ends. Obviously Evie and Henry married and their children became involved in India's independence struggle. And obviously, since Henry Green is the son of Arbaaz Mir from BRAHMAN, than the young lady in the MD of the Brahman comic is Evie's descendant.

How do we know they married though? We saw them engaged not married, and even if they did marry doesn't mean they had kids.

Well I think Jack the Ripper DLC is mainly Evie. They'll be forty years and based on hints in Syndicate, Jacob would be having kids then so he probably won't be playable, whereas Evie would be.

Not sure I'm convinced by this theory...

VestigialLlama4
10-30-2015, 02:46 PM
How do we know they married though? We saw them engaged not married, and even if they did marry doesn't mean they had kids.

They have an entirely uncomplicated attraction and love story, so I don't see any reason why they would break up. Evie is there in the Jack the Ripper DLC, twenty years later by which time she will be 41.

If you read the comic Brahman, which Rogue's Voice Messages confirmed is 100% canon, you will be able to connect the dots. Henry Green is the descendant of the Assassin Arbaaz Mir and the Sikh Princess Pyara Kaur, as written in Syndicate's Database. In Brahman, the MD descendant of Arbaaz and Pyara is the Indian movie star Monima Das, similar to Desmond.

So in order for Monima Das to exist, Henry Green has to have children. In the game, the Sidequests show them getting engaged, Evie's notebook mentions she's going to India, so the implication is that Evie Frye will become...heh heh...Evie Green. Now Evie could have many kids, and her youngest child could be Monima's ancestor, but I'd imagine since she's an active Assassin and more taken to field work, she and Henry might wait to have kids, since obviously that would keep her out of the field for 9 months and obviously she would want to be there for the early years of her child. Do the Assassins have maternity leave and child support?

Jacob being male and so a DNA dispenser doesn't have the same limitations.

Not sure I'm convinced by this theory...

Well the

World War 1 mission shows us the memories of Lydia Frye, Jacob's grand-daughter, her database says she was born in 1893 and since her parents were busy, she was raised by grandpa Jacob grand auntie Evie. That means that Jacob and Evie survive the Ripper DLC which takes place in 1888 and likewise, Jacob is not Jack the Ripper which was the major theory people had.

But anyway, for Lydia to be born in 1893, her parents would have to be old enough to give birth to her, and her father would have to be at least 16 or 17 years old, which means that Jacob's DNA during the Ripper DLC can't be accessed since that's how the Helix works. You would have the DNA of Jacob's son

RaggedTyper
10-30-2015, 03:01 PM
Do the Assassins have maternity leave and child support?

Oh I get it you're being sarcastic lol for a moment there I thought your entire post was serious. My mistake...

Also, has it even been confirmed that Evie and Jacob will be in the Jack the Ripper dlc?

VestigialLlama4
10-30-2015, 03:15 PM
Oh I get it you're being sarcastic lol for a moment there I thought your entire post was serious. My mistake...

Also, has it even been confirmed that Evie and Jacob will be in the Jack the Ripper dlc?

Check out the flyer that comes with the box.

RaggedTyper
11-01-2015, 05:15 PM
Check out the flyer that comes with the box.

Ah, had a look.
Looks like it's just going to be Evie then. Probably uses herself as bate to snag him. I hope Jacob is there assisting her.
Won't they both be like 50 years old?