PDA

View Full Version : Obtaining Huntsman Outfit on PS4?

firess_anyanka
10-29-2015, 02:23 PM
Does the Huntsman Outfit(Shelock Holmes outfit) on PS4 comes with the Season Pass, a preorder item or is it available for the Gold Edition only? I have the R3 Rooks Edition(Gold Edition is not available where i live) of the game and have completed the Dreadful Crimes DLC and it only comes with a cane reward. Is there any way for me to get this outfit? Thanks in advance. :)

radeonice
10-29-2015, 03:54 PM
I really want to know this as well.

If it's any help, I got the season pass and the outfit isn't available. I'm also on PS4, and I think the Huntsman Outfit may only be available to people who pre-ordered, or people on Xbox.

Please if someone has the answer, let us know, cause I've looked everywhere trying to figure it out

Pandassin
10-29-2015, 04:04 PM
I pre-ordered on PS4 and I have no Huntsman outfit either. I'm guessing it's just for Xbox players as far as I can tell.

phoenix-force411
10-29-2015, 05:22 PM
I haz it. I am not sure if it's actually an on-disk DLC for the Gold Edition, but I just checked and I have no code where I had to redeem the Huntsman Outfit. If it's not an on-disk DLC, then it may be the Season Pass code. I think the Gold Edition Season Pass codes provide the outfit along with the Season Pass itself.

UbiJustin
10-29-2015, 06:01 PM
The Huntsman Outfit is a Gold Edition item only.

DumbGamerTag94
10-29-2015, 06:07 PM
I have the gold edition on Xbox and redeemed the code but I don't have the huntsmen outfit. Do I have to find it in a chest or something? If not how do I resolve this issue and will it be a problem with the rest of the season pass?

firess_anyanka
10-29-2015, 06:24 PM
The Huntsman Outfit is a Gold Edition item only.
Thanks for the clarification. I'm guessing getting the Season Pass does not upgrade any of the current edition to Gold. :(

M.ehtih.
10-29-2015, 06:26 PM
I have the gold edition on Xbox and redeemed the code but I don't have the huntsmen outfit. Do I have to find it in a chest or something? If not how do I resolve this issue and will it be a problem with the rest of the season pass?

I think that you have to reach Sequence 3 or 4 to unlock this outfit.

DumbGamerTag94
10-29-2015, 06:41 PM
I've finished the main story, Train missions, Darwin, ****ens, Marx, and Bell missions, Took over all the gang territories. The only story things I have yet to finish are the WW1 missions and Queen Victoria missions. So reaching a point in the story isn't my problem. I'm around 80% completion. Still no Huntsman/Sherlock Holmes outfit.

Tampinha85
10-29-2015, 06:44 PM
Huntsman Outfit DOES NOT come with the season pass (PS4), i bought the season pass because i wanted both jack the ripper dlc and the outfit, supposedly the season pass should give you acess to ALL content released for a game, it turns out thats not how Ubi´s season pass works. Dont make the same mistake i did.

M.ehtih.
10-29-2015, 06:57 PM
I've finished the main story, Train missions, Darwin, ****ens, Marx, and Bell missions, Took over all the gang territories. The only story things I have yet to finish are the WW1 missions and Queen Victoria missions. So reaching a point in the story isn't my problem. I'm around 80% completion. Still no Huntsman/Sherlock Holmes outfit.

So try to contact support.
www.support.ubi.com

firess_anyanka
10-29-2015, 07:24 PM
Going to hold off buying the Season Pass for now. Hopefully they have the option for upgrading to the Gold Edition Season Pass in the future. A better option would be the outfit as a timed DLC.

MenocidiX
10-29-2015, 07:43 PM
That's crap. You have to choose between physical and digital content. Big Ben Edition includes nice things but not every single ingame content for 150 bucks? So to ensure a complete ingame-experience you have to buy the Gold Edition... Sucks.

NAVID4ASSASSIN
10-29-2015, 08:34 PM
i also want the suave and nighthawk outfit for jacob and evie but idk how to get them either i have tried the search engine rewards but havent get my reward yet, but my best bet is they gonna release the huntsman outfit atleast in the streets of london gameplay pack that is included in the season pass.

radeonice
10-29-2015, 08:52 PM
i also want the suave and nighthawk outfit for jacob and evie but idk how to get them either i have tried the search engine rewards but havent get my reward yet, but my best bet is they gonna release the huntsman outfit atleast in the streets of london gameplay pack that is included in the season pass.

You can get the suave and nighthawk outfits by going to the assassinscreed.com website, join the family, then click on rewards. You should already have some points accumulated, and you can redeem the points for those outfits. You'll get a code, and you can put the code in the E-Store from the main menu of the game.

NAVID4ASSASSIN
10-29-2015, 09:18 PM
You can get the suave and nighthawk outfits by going to the assassinscreed.com website, join the family, then click on rewards. You should already have some points accumulated, and you can redeem the points for those outfits. You'll get a code, and you can put the code in the E-Store from the main menu of the game.

i tried it but its for us only, im outside of us

skywalker550
11-15-2015, 02:36 AM
What? it is gold edition only?what's wrong with a physical copy and a season pass? It's unreasonable that we can't get this outfit, hopefully they'll include this in a dlc pack like previous games. I always feel that the season pass should automatically unlock all the existed dlc contents instead of waiting for a future packed release.