PDA

View Full Version : Forget hats, combat and whatever else you are thinking... what we NEED is snow!

Rafe Harwood
10-28-2015, 11:45 PM
Let's face it. I'm just throwing this out there. It won't be doable as the ability to have snow accumulate hasn't appeared in any game yet (the snow in AC3 didn't accumulate although it was there).

It's great wandering around the city at night. The torches and lamps give that great quality to the scene. Seeing as Christmas is *cough* too far away for Chrimbo type statuses and such but it's on its way. Can you imagine how much it could look like a darned Christmas card? Snow would be awesome.

Come on, you know you thought it too :D

pacmanate
10-28-2015, 11:50 PM
I actually expected surprise snow seeing as the game is supposed to take place in an entire year.

HDinHB
10-29-2015, 01:18 AM
I'm only halfway through, and the leaves have already changed to fall colors, so I'm expecting a full on ****ensian Victorian Christmas.

LovePSN
10-29-2015, 01:31 AM
And what we DON'T need is top hats.

Rafe Harwood
10-29-2015, 01:34 AM
I'm only halfway through, and the leaves have already changed to call colors, so I'm expecting a full on ****ensian Victorian Christmas.

It would be awesome if it was seasonally effected :)

Locopells
10-29-2015, 01:07 PM
Given the Dic.kensesque scenes of Christmas that everyone thinks of, when imagining Christmas in Britain, who's to say it won't come?! :cool: