PDA

View Full Version : Well, I didn't think it was possible, but it is....

Deezl-V
10-28-2015, 11:18 PM
The combat.

They made combat in Syndicate WORSE than Unity. How 'bout that.

It's so clunky that I don't know how many times I'm hitting, I can't roll, it's just button mashing now. It's absolutely HORRIBLE.

Wtf? Who likes this combat? I disliked unity combat but now compared to this, unity combat feel way more better (but it's still bad).

Why did they make this combat? Go back to 3/BF combat already. Just make the enemies attack simultaneously and more often.

flavorcountry19
10-28-2015, 11:21 PM
haha sorry i find the combat very fun! i think AC3 had the best combat but this one is a blast on my end!

steveeire
10-28-2015, 11:23 PM
meh its an improvement on Unity but its still worse than the older Assassin's Creed games.

Eurostar7
10-29-2015, 12:43 AM
I liked the sword fighting in Ezio's games. I like seeing the clashing of swords.

darksavior1977
10-29-2015, 01:52 PM
meh its an improvement on Unity but its still worse than the older Assassin's Creed games.

This. It isn't as simplistic as it first appears, with the multikill system, but I find that the setup for that doesn't flow well. Combat in previous AC games used to have a fun and enjoyable rhythm, but Syndicate's multikill combat system is clunky. You have to force the situation for multikills to happen, and that is if it happens at all. A vast majority of the time even if I have 3+ enemies all at "near death" the multikill doesn't work and only single kills happen. Its not completely terrible, but its not very good either, and as said above nowhere near as good as it has been in AC previously.

SofaJockey
10-29-2015, 02:12 PM
Yep, I'm enjoying the combat, I find it solid and predictable.

cawatrooper9
10-29-2015, 02:15 PM
Combat is obviously up to personal preference, so I can see how someone might not like Syndicate's... but to think it's worse than Unity's? That may be a stretch...

harsab
10-29-2015, 02:40 PM
All the previous combat was way tooooo easy Syndicate is actually a challenge.

Aphex_Tim
10-29-2015, 02:47 PM
I still think Ubi should learn from The Witcher 3 when it comes to combat. Not a very deep system but it feels and looks much more dynamic while being fast-paced and still somewhat strategic.