PDA

View Full Version : What is UPlay?

bajs11
10-28-2015, 10:59 PM
All I wanted to do is downloading the game I got with the purchase of a gtx970 card and now like an hour later I still have no idea where my copy of Assassins Creed Syndicate is and how I can play it. So is this like Steam or Origin except nobody really knows about it?

strigoi1958
10-28-2015, 11:34 PM
yes uplay is like steam and origin it is a library to keep games and a shop with rewards and discounts. :D there is also the ubi club and assassins council and the forum here for help, tips and advice ... welcome to the forum bajs11.

GhostAssassinLT
10-29-2015, 07:45 AM
Assassin's Creed Syndicate is still to be released, so you will not be able to download it yet.
You will have to wait until november 19 for the game.

Scystab
10-29-2015, 09:24 AM
All I wanted to do is downloading the game I got with the purchase of a gtx970 card and now like an hour later I still have no idea where my copy of Assassins Creed Syndicate is and how I can play it. So is this like Steam or Origin except nobody really knows about it?

Yes, like Steam but with an actually usefull reward system (not like the Steam lame cards) and way better costumer support :)
Thou I am not sure about the statement, that "nobody really knows about it". In my experiance, most of the players that know Steam, know atleast of Uplay :)

Glad to see we got a new PC Assassin with us, welcome to the forum!

If you have more AC related questions I'm sure this is the place for it.

-Scy

Jessigirl2013
10-29-2015, 08:39 PM
Its not released yet, that's why.:rolleyes:

Uplay is UBIs version of steam and only works with UBI titles.