PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Syndicate calendar

Pat_St-P
10-28-2015, 08:54 PM
Hi just saw on this web site:

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/home/index.aspx

that there will be like online community event in syndicate nearly.

Can we have some info about that. Will we have to do something specific to get these. (like uplay account, ps plus for PS4, online connection etc..)
Or it will be available automaticaly in game when we play syndicate between these dates ?

thank you very much. Just love the game !!!

phoenix-force411
10-28-2015, 09:03 PM
I believe it will be automatic, but you need to be connected to the online servers for it to take effect. As for anything DLC, that will be free to Season Pass owners like the Steampunk Pack.

Pat_St-P
10-28-2015, 09:07 PM
I believe it will be automatic, but you need to be connected to the online servers for it to take effect. As for anything DLC, that will be free to Season Pass owners like the Steampunk Pack.

Yes I assume it will need an online connection, but what about the PS plus for ps4 or live for xbox one ???
Will we need this too ?

Rafe Harwood
10-28-2015, 09:26 PM
Yes I assume it will need an online connection, but what about the PS plus for ps4 or live for xbox one ???
Will we need this too ?

Afaik, as long as it isn't multiplayer, then it will work with xbox silver. Don't know about ps but I would think the same.

The extra money is if you want to play with friends. Billy Nomates gets xbox/ps cheap lol ;)

phoenix-force411
10-28-2015, 09:38 PM
Will we need this too ?
I don't believe you will need an Xbox Gold Membership/PS Plus Membership to receive these benefits as they are not online multiplayer related. In Unity, you could participate in Club Competitions and receive the creed additional points for the required actions and missions without PS Plus or Gold Membership. You just couldn't play with people.

Pat_St-P
10-29-2015, 12:31 AM
I don't believe you will need an Xbox Gold Membership/PS Plus Membership to receive these benefits as they are not online multiplayer related. In Unity, you could participate in Club Competitions and receive the creed additional points for the required actions and missions without PS Plus or Gold Membership. You just couldn't play with people.

ok good and thanks guys for your reply.

HDinHB
10-29-2015, 01:26 AM
What I've seen are called social glitches that you or your friends find and share. They are gold instead of white. You get 10 helix credits when you collect one.

Pat_St-P
10-29-2015, 03:03 PM
What I've seen are called social glitches that you or your friends find and share. They are gold instead of white. You get 10 helix credits when you collect one.

This is not what i'm talking about. Check at this link.
http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/news/152-225547-16/community-event-welcome-to-london

It's like club comp for Unity, but in Syndicate it will be more like social online events.

Dates: Oct 30 - Nov 2
Type: Borough Cash
Detail: Lambeth
Reward: +33% cash for all side activities

It will change from time to time. So from what we think. Basic online connection should be enough to take profit of this rewards. No PS+ or Live gold required.