PDA

View Full Version : Multi-Counter Kill

Coconutsplz
10-28-2015, 03:55 PM
Looking for tips on how to get it.

Ive been doing fights but i never seem to get any!!!

Is it a good idea to get lots of npcs and try it?

timpbader
10-28-2015, 05:23 PM
I find its easiest to stun enemy 1, stun enemy 2 then attack enemy 1.

Coconutsplz
10-28-2015, 06:50 PM
I find its easiest to stun enemy 1, stun enemy 2 then attack enemy 1.

thats for double kill not Multi-Counter Kill, you have to get them to attack you at the same time

timpbader
10-28-2015, 10:06 PM
Which game? In AC3 and Black Flag it was a matter of picking a fight with at least 2 guards and then tapping the block button each time they attack. The more enemies around U the higher the chance of it occurring. As soon as they attack at the same time it would trigger. I don't think it's possible in Unity or Syndicate as you no longer hold 2 swords.

The8bitAsian
10-29-2015, 09:03 AM
Go to the higher level fight clubs, probably level 7 and above. It might take a while but in the later rounds with multiple enemies, you should be able to get a few. Remember to get enemies on the "near death" health so that when two enemies attack, you can double press B or 0 and finish them off. Hope this helps!

Steelray25
10-29-2015, 09:26 AM
As I posted in a different thread, it's actually easiest to farm them in the very first fight club you do. Just dodge (if you can - run away when a single attack lights up) or allow them to hit you until they do a double attack, then counter - should be an instant kill. Got my last 30 doing it that way (after I had already farmed up all of the multi-kills in higher level fights)

You might get hit too much and eventually find yourself near death doing this. when that happens, just do whatever you need to do to survive the round. On the bright side, you can rack some of them up for that perk too. ;)

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1305395-Syndicate-perks-farming-need-help-%28multi-counter-kill-road-rage-countershot%29?p=11109518#post11109518

SofaJockey
11-02-2015, 03:16 PM
I did them in the Whitechapel Fight Club in the building site.

Stand between two fighters.
Take the hits, do not fight.
When two fighters counter (yellow) at the same time, mash your counter button and it takes both of them out.

Rinse and repeat.

BananaBlighter
11-02-2015, 07:22 PM
I first get as many in to the near death state as I can (all of them preferable), then just sit there, trying to dodge attacks that aren't double attacks by running away (since it's quite easy to dodge the feeble attacks of stunned enemies) and everytime a double attack comes up, mash the counter button, coz sometimes when I press it once I found it doesn't work.

Sorrosyss
11-03-2015, 02:06 AM
As others said Whitechapel Fight Club is the place to go. Just stand between enemies taking all hits until two attack you at once, then counter. Takes about half an hour to get 50.