PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Syndicate - Stereoscopic 3D MISSING

layer_0
10-28-2015, 01:39 PM
Well,

I basically bought AC: Syndicate because the Playstation Store had announced that the game would support stereoscopic 3D on the PS4. Yesterday, I got the game and found no way to activate stereoscopic 3D. Any reference to stereoscopic 3D has been removed from the Playstation Store, and it is not mentioned anywhere on the cover of the disc.

Since the possibility to play the game in stereoscopic 3D was the main reason for me to buy the game:
Does it make any sense to wait for a patch adding stereoscopic 3D in the near future or should I try to get rid of the game as fast as possbile?

Thank you,
layer_0

SofaJockey
10-28-2015, 04:42 PM
It's a good game without 3D, why get rid?
(I didn't even know it did that - or maybe it doesn't)

3D is a gimmick, a good game is a good game.

cawatrooper9
10-28-2015, 05:00 PM
3D is a gimmick, a good game is a good game.
I mean, if they announced it then they should come through, but 3D really is a gimmick. It often does more to detract from a piece than add to it.

Doup6
11-05-2015, 01:53 PM
So, does anyone here know that AC Syndicate has Stereoscopic 3D or not?
I even read a lot a of previews where they wrote something about Stereoscopic 3D. And I would go buying it because of this feature. But now after launch I can't find any new review in the web where they write about the Stereoscopic 3D

jirivytisk1986
12-01-2015, 06:27 PM
They said it will be 3d and i want 3d!!! I hope it will be in stereoscopic 3d with some update. Or they lie to us?!:mad: