PDA

View Full Version : Update 11 Coming Soon

Redlynx_Shogun
10-28-2015, 12:35 PM
http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-GB/game/tu11_news_225265.jpg

Hello Riders!

We here at Trials have quite a full plate of update related goodies to feed you. We've been looking at many requests from the community and have done our best to fit as many as we could into this update. We’ll go into more detail on some of these things before the update releases but for now we wanted to provide a little overview of what Trials fans have to look forward to in our next update.

The first thing to cover is the new and improved leaderboard system. We’re adding all new country specific leaderboards and we’ve also gone and pulled the Awesome Adventure scores from your global leaderboard ranking. Now you can speed run your face off and not have that pesky Unicorn tripping you up. In addition to countries we are also adding a Hall of Fame Multiplayer leaderboard but I’m getting a little ahead of myself so let’s see what else is changing in MP.

http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-GB/game/trials/portal/TU11_country_LB_225268.png

Trials Fusion is a sport, a sport played with thumbs, but a sport none the less so we’re introducing new multiplayer seasons to the online multiplayer. Individual seasons will be tracked on the main multiplayer leaderboard while all seasons will be combined on the Hall of Fame leaderboard. We’ve also added a link to the leaderboards from the online multiplayer menu. Seasons and LB improvements aren’t all we have coming for our competitive players. Other updates include an improvement to the ranking system and matchmaking as well as some fixes for multiplayer track downloads. This last one will allow us to add more custom tracks to the public multiplayer rotation.

http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-GB/game/trials/portal/TU11_MP_lobby_225269.png
*Dates & reward values are placeholder and do not represent final dates or rewards

We know you all like playing dress up. You ARE an individual and Trials has got you covered. So not only are we adding the DLC helmets for the female rider, we’re also unleashing the all new high value helmets purchasable with (lots of) career mode currency. Last but definitely not least, all the previous pre order bonus items are coming to Fusion for purchase using Acorns.

http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-GB/game/trials/portal/TU11_helmets_225270.jpg

Now, we’re going to be covering some of this in more depth as we get closer to the update’s release. To stay on top of all the latest from Trials Fusion you’re going to want to keep an eye on the news and forums.

StormPsykoz
10-28-2015, 12:44 PM
Glad to see the flags returning :) This update is looking good.

NSP_I_VeNoMz
10-28-2015, 02:48 PM
Awesome! Will there be any more information in future streams, maybe an ETA or something? Thanks! :D

mattshotcha
10-28-2015, 03:19 PM
Awesome! Will there be any more information in future streams, maybe an ETA or something? Thanks! :D

Soon, NSPIV, soon. :cool:

NovaDarkStorm
10-28-2015, 03:22 PM
Awesome Level Max, confirmed.

Ozy Be
10-28-2015, 06:28 PM
:) A very welcome update to the game, cheers RL :)

Borads
10-28-2015, 08:48 PM
Looks like a good update :)

TheSlimReeper
10-29-2015, 04:00 AM
Cool new features. Nice to see another way to make acorns.

Eaazzyyy
10-29-2015, 10:31 PM
So will flags be shown in all leaderboards and not just My Country?
Also, are there going to be English, N. Irish, Scottish and Welsh flags or just the British flag?
Would be nice if you had each separate country!

En0-
10-30-2015, 08:09 AM
Hello Sxriously,

So will flags be shown in all leaderboards and not just My Country?
Also, are there going to be English, N. Irish, Scottish and Welsh flags or just the British flag?
Would be nice if you had each separate country!

The flags are shown in all leaderboards. The "my country" filter leaderboard is available on all leaderboards (track, tournaments, multiplayer) except for the tracks in Track Central (there are too many of them and it would be too big for the server to handle nicely).

About the UK question (which people asked on Twitter and Reddit too), I have to explain how it works. We request the location code to the platform and the platforms are giving back only United Kingdom. So the information about England, North Ireland, Scottland and Wales is not available to us as far as I know. So it will be the British flag.

Cheers,

Eaazzyyy
10-30-2015, 12:45 PM
Hello Sxriously,

The flags are shown in all leaderboards. The "my country" filter leaderboard is available on all leaderboards (track, tournaments, multiplayer) except for the tracks in Track Central (there are too many of them and it would be too big for the server to handle nicely).

About the UK question (which people asked on Twitter and Reddit too), I have to explain how it works. We request the location code to the platform and the platforms are giving back only United Kingdom. So the information about England, North Ireland, Scottland and Wales is not available to us as far as I know. So it will be the British flag.

Cheers,

Oh, that's great then, it's nice to see where people are from.
That's fair enough anyway, thanks for the reply En0!

Eaazzyyy
10-30-2015, 12:54 PM
So about the new MP system. Is it going to be like Frontier with its star system until legend?

Redlynx_Shogun
10-30-2015, 01:57 PM
So about the new MP system. Is it going to be like Frontier with its star system until legend?
We will be sharing some more info on the Multiplayer seasons soon but I can say it will not be the same as Frontier's PvP system.

Waistless
10-31-2015, 06:06 AM
The multiplayer seasons is such good news. Almost never able to find a game on PC mp, hopefully after the update there'll actually be some decent activity.

Cheers RL :)

HeavenlyGuy
10-31-2015, 04:42 PM
Whoa!! This update is sick. Very nice :cool:

mtomato_
11-07-2015, 02:22 PM
Can we expect ghost riders to be fixed in this update?
I'm talking about them not working correctly in tracks involving portals or anything that suddenly relocates the rider, like in the first track of the Fault One Zero DLC for example.

En0-
11-07-2015, 08:28 PM
Hello Moldy_Tomato,

There is no plan to improve that as it's a feature that is not use too often, it was quite low in the priority list.

Cheers,