PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate Side Mission(tm) and the order of its tackling...

RobertMcSassin
10-28-2015, 05:53 AM
Right...So, obvs I'm on Syndicate and being the sort of chap that does this, I've cleared all boroughs of Templars...Got all of my associates to level 5...(Booyah!!)...Have cleared all boroughs - except Westminster - of collectibles...(Yeah, I know...Slacker, right?...)...And currently have more money than is strictly necessary...

However...

I did a couple of D!ckens' side missions last night...Now, having seen in the "Egads, mine game has become broken!" section of the forum that there's a few massive and game-breaking bugs in side quests involving D!ckens, I did start them with a little trepidation...But, three quests in, "Recollection" to be precise, I thought I was doing okay...and then the Hypnotist vanished...Still talking...Not one of them, Poof! He's gone in a flash...Types...The character just went and I couldn't do a thing bar quit the mission...

Obviously this scared the hell out of me, being 49% complete, I don't want anything to...Ruin the game for me...

Ah...FInally to my point!!...

Can we leave the Side Quest stuff to the very end?...As in, post game, come back to Victorian London stuff...Or is a lot of it Sequence Specific(tm)?...Or do I have to brave it out and play Russian Roulette with the GEBs?...

Cheers...