PDA

View Full Version : Jacob's only good outfit (IMO)

psRuggR
10-27-2015, 08:41 PM
When playing as Jacob, I have the Kenway outfit on him, ALWAYS. I don't care for the Ezio one, but at least it doesn't have the annoying top hat. I really hope an option is implemented or other outfits. I, personally, think his top hats look terrible. Takes away from the assassin look. It's distracting to the point of killing immersion for me.

Anyone else feel this way?

ps internet, this is just a personal opinion.

cawatrooper9
10-27-2015, 08:46 PM
Haven't tried the Edward one, but I probably will- seems like Edward's getting a lot of love in this game, deservedly so.

Haven't tried the Ezio one yet, either. Personally, I've thought that Ezio's bright white robes look kinda silly in more modern settings, especially since ACIV, but I usually throw them on for a bit for nostalgia's sake.

I wish there were more legacy outfits- if Unity did one thing right, it was legacy outfits (other than the fact that they were locked behind the stupid companion app for a few months). They even had Shay's Templar one, which I thought was really cool.

I also love Evie's legacy sets. My fiance love Shao Jun's robes.

phoenix-force411
10-27-2015, 10:31 PM
I hate ACB outfit with a passion, and with each game that isn't ACB and has the outfit, I hate it even more. Never really been a fan of Edward, and so, I have not put him in the outfit. Personally, I keep their signature outfit on mainly. Really sad that they didn't put in Arno and Shay's robes. I didn't care that they didn't put in Connor's, because it looks like crap on anyone else other than Connor.

cawatrooper9
10-27-2015, 10:42 PM
I hate ACB outfit with a passion, and with each game that isn't ACB and has the outfit, I hate it even more.

I agree, I liked both the AC2 robes and the ACR ones far more than ACB. AC2 should be the iconic Ezio robes.

m4r-k7
10-27-2015, 11:02 PM
I love Jacobs default outfit. It is incredibly accurate to the time period. The leather coat and top hat makes for an awesome combo IMO. Would have been cool to have AC 2's outfit in there or possibly Arno's robes as they could fit in with the Victorian era.

Xstantin
10-28-2015, 03:06 AM
I hate Ezio's brotherhood robes as well :p

I liked "Simply Jacob" the most since it was revealed, and I'm still running around using it although other outfits get better bonuses. So far it seems the most fitting imo (although I haven't unlocked secret ones yet)

LoyalACFan
10-28-2015, 03:19 AM
I think the top hat looks pretty spiffy actually :p It's got that flamboyant gangster vibe going for it (it's like Bill the Butcher cosplay lol, we just need facial hair customization). And before you say "but he's supposed to be a stealthy assassin," well, I agree, but literally nothing else about his character is stealthy or Assassin-like, so hey, if we're playing as a street-fighting knucklehead we might as well have him look cool.

Personally, I didn't even like Edward's default outfit in AC4 that much (the leather padding turned me off, I always wore some type of cloak) and I definitely didn't like Ezio's ACB one, so I never use either. I'll occasionally use Shao Jun and Elise's outfits for Evie though, and actually, those are the first legacy outfits in the series that I've used with any sort of regularity except Altair's outfit in Revelations.

LovePSN
10-28-2015, 09:08 AM
Same here. I just hate how the top hat looks on my assassin. I mean i understand that some people love that top hat and it's historically accurate. But I just want the option to keep the hood on. Also I hope they could add Connor's outfit in the game. It's my favorite.

RomanoTjavo
10-28-2015, 07:44 PM
https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-ubisoft-quebec-make-a-hood-hat-toggle-button-without-forcing-stealth-mode-in-assassin-s-creed-syndicate?recruiter=218000801&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive

sign this then if u want the hood

LoyalACFan
10-29-2015, 02:29 AM
https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-ubisoft-quebec-make-a-hood-hat-toggle-button-without-forcing-stealth-mode-in-assassin-s-creed-syndicate?recruiter=218000801&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive

sign this then if u want the hood

Seriously?

darksavior1977
10-29-2015, 01:46 PM
I don't disagree about the top hats, but that isn't the whole outfit, and he has some killer outfits otherwise. Maximum Dracula is all kinds of awesome, as it the Blackguard imo.