PDA

View Full Version : Glitch Tracker Map not working

HoIcon
10-27-2015, 07:58 PM
I'm an OCD completionist kind of gamer so i went to do all the side quest/collectible stuff in London as soon as i got there and was out of mission, got to level 9, said goodbye to 3 associates and had over a 1000 helix credits while still in sequence 3 so i went and bought the Glitch Tracker map on the E-Store as there didn't seem to be any other way of fairly finding those collectibles but it seems like it either doesn't work or i'm not using it properly, no more helix glitches have appeared on my map even though i know there are definitely more to collect, on the E-store it says "owned" on the glitch tracker map and i also checked if i had to collect it off an ingame merchant but they don't have anymore maps

Glitch or am i missing something?

phoenix-force411
10-27-2015, 08:14 PM
It could be that you are not far enough in the story. I believe you discover the location of where the discs go at some point in the main story.

HoIcon
10-27-2015, 08:28 PM
Reuge's Vault? i've opened that already
not sure why there would a sequence requirement for a collectible map unless the collectible only begins to appear in that sequence

HoIcon
10-27-2015, 09:34 PM
Ok it's sorted itself, seems it was a glitch, got run over by multiple carriages ending in my death which updated my map with helix glitches on the respawn, strange it required me to die though, closing and reopening the game didn't do a damn thing and i'd think that'd have a better chance of solving this

Shadowmourne90
11-06-2015, 06:11 PM
Ok it's sorted itself, seems it was a glitch, got run over by multiple carriages ending in my death which updated my map with helix glitches on the respawn, strange it required me to die though, closing and reopening the game didn't do a damn thing and i'd think that'd have a better chance of solving this

I am having the exact same issue you were having, I tried dying a few times but it is not fixing the issue, I am currently missing 7 out of the 30 Helix Glitches in the City of London

I have tried dying, fast travel, quitting out f the game, turning the console off etc...but I'm still missing the 7 Helix Glitches

ZBlacktt
11-06-2015, 09:42 PM
Yes, AC games are best known for glitches and broken missions. I have these glitches in this new game as well. Where it says you are missing a certain collectibles. Yet, none are showing on the map. This has been something that has followed this series since the start. Very frustrating indeed, I had to Youtube the 12 letters to get that trophy because 1 was not on the map.

Triqster
11-09-2015, 02:26 AM
I'm in the same boat. Bought the glitch map because I was missing one glitch in 4 of the Burroughs. Tried dying and restarting, but it is still not showing the missing glitches.

Triqster
11-13-2015, 12:29 AM
The missing glitches just appeared on my map, after a full reboot of my Xbox.

Col.Whitestone
03-12-2016, 10:48 PM
Sorry for bringing back an old thread, but I've got a similar and related problem.
I bought the glitch map and collected the ones I was missing. When I look at the map, all boroughs are yellow/gold across the board for all collectibles (including the glitches).
Yet, I have not received Reconstructed Data #009, #010 and #011!

What am I missing to get those final three data? (assuming I'm not also missing anything above #033)

ERICATHERINE
03-13-2016, 01:37 AM
Sorry for bringing back an old thread, but I've got a similar and related problem.
I bought the glitch map and collected the ones I was missing. When I look at the map, all boroughs are yellow/gold across the board for all collectibles (including the glitches).
Yet, I have not received Reconstructed Data #009, #010 and #011!

What am I missing to get those final three data? (assuming I'm not also missing anything above #033)

Did you collect the helix glitches in the ww1 map with Lydia Frye? ^-^

Col.Whitestone
03-13-2016, 11:08 AM
WW1? Do I need a DLC to get all collectibles?

ERICATHERINE
03-13-2016, 11:50 AM
WW1? Do I need a DLC to get all collectibles?

No, you gain access to the ww1 part of the map of London by advancing in the story. I think you gain access to it around sequence 6. ^-^

Jessigirl2013
03-13-2016, 03:55 PM
I'm an OCD completionist kind of gamer so i went to do all the side quest/collectible stuff in London as soon as i got there and was out of mission, got to level 9, said goodbye to 3 associates and had over a 1000 helix credits while still in sequence 3 so i went and bought the Glitch Tracker map on the E-Store as there didn't seem to be any other way of fairly finding those collectibles but it seems like it either doesn't work or i'm not using it properly, no more helix glitches have appeared on my map even though i know there are definitely more to collect, on the E-store it says "owned" on the glitch tracker map and i also checked if i had to collect it off an ingame merchant but they don't have anymore maps

Glitch or am i missing something?

Is west minister available?
That's could be why.

ERICATHERINE
03-13-2016, 05:55 PM
Is west minister available?
That's could be why.

I don't think that's it's problem. Every part of London except the ww1 one, are entirerly available after sequence 3, if not after Jacob and Evie encounter Henry Green. ^-^

Col.Whitestone
03-13-2016, 10:42 PM
No, you gain access to the ww1 part of the map of London by advancing in the story. I think you gain access to it around sequence 6. ^-^
And I just found the WW1 part, and it did have more glitches :)

ERICATHERINE
03-13-2016, 11:52 PM
And I just found the WW1 part, and it did have more glitches :)

I'm always happy to help. ^-^

Jessigirl2013
03-14-2016, 08:29 PM
I'm always happy to help. ^-^

Good luck to the OP getting the one on tower bridge... :rolleyes:

ERICATHERINE
03-15-2016, 02:08 AM
Good luck to the OP getting the one on tower bridge... :rolleyes:

If we are talking about the same I admit it's pretty difficult to get, but I managed to get every helix glitchs, in the main game just like in the Jack the ripper dlc. ^-^

Jessigirl2013
03-16-2016, 10:30 PM
If we are talking about the same I admit it's pretty difficult to get, but I managed to get every helix glitchs, in the main game just like in the Jack the ripper dlc. ^-^

It was more difficult the fact it never really teaches you how to do a LOF from a zipline..

ERICATHERINE
03-17-2016, 01:01 AM
It was more difficult the fact it never really teaches you how to do a LOF from a zipline..

I actualy didn't get the glitch between the 2 part of the bridge that way. I just did what I saw in a video. It's what that person did from 3 : 55 to 4 : 05.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6MIw8nPUs8

Jessigirl2013
03-17-2016, 11:00 PM
I actualy didn't get the glitch between the 2 part of the bridge that way. I just did what I saw in a video. It's what that person did from 3 : 55 to 4 : 05.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6MIw8nPUs8

I tried doing that SO MANY TIME!!!!:rolleyes:
But Evie just kept jumping to her death...

It was so frustrating as its a pain to get back up...
It took me hours to finally get it.

ERICATHERINE
03-18-2016, 02:42 AM
I tried doing that SO MANY TIME!!!!:rolleyes:
But Evie just kept jumping to her death...

It was so frustrating as its a pain to get back up...
It took me hours to finally get it.

In my case, for that one in particular, I think I got it around the 5th attempt. It's not so hard when using the mark with the meters on the screen.

First thing to do is search what can be the minimum distance between you when you are about to fall, but still not falling and the glitch. When you find that minimum distance, go as far to one of the side without going up as you cans without the number of meters increasing. Then, count how much time Lydia will move her arms by hitting the joystick for her to go to the opposite direction and releasing it after every movements until she is at 1 more meter distance from the glitch without counting the last movement. Then if you were going left go one movement right. If you were going right, same thing, but to the left. Then make that math question. The number of the arms movement I asked you to count 2 = the number of arms movement you will go to go right to the center. Once you are directly in the center, you let it go and if you followed all these steps to the perfection, you will obtain the helix glitch.

You have 2 other options. Being lucky or do a leap of faith from the rope. ^-^

Jessigirl2013
03-18-2016, 02:03 PM
In my case, for that one in particular, I think I got it around the 5th attempt. It's not so hard when using the mark with the meters on the screen.

First thing to do is search what can be the minimum distance between you when you are about to fall, but still not falling and the glitch. When you find that minimum distance, go as far to one of the side without going up as you cans without the number of meters increasing. Then, count how much time Lydia will move her arms by hitting the joystick for her to go to the opposite direction and releasing it after every movements until she is at 1 more meter distance from the glitch without counting the last movement. Then if you were going left go one movement right. If you were going right, same thing, but to the left. Then make that math question. The number of the arms movement I asked you to count 2 = the number of arms movement you will go to go right to the center. Once you are directly in the center, you let it go and if you followed all these steps to the perfection, you will obtain the helix glitch.

You have 2 other options. Being lucky or do a leap of faith from the rope. ^-^

Haha... I still don't know why they couldn't of just positioned the glitch so that you could simply do a LOF from the top the of tower where the LOF spot is...

Part of me thinks it was how it was supposed to be but someone put the glitch in the wrong spot.:rolleyes:

ERICATHERINE
03-18-2016, 03:20 PM
Haha... I still don't know why they couldn't of just positioned the glitch so that you could simply do a LOF from the top the of tower where the LOF spot is...

Part of me thinks it was how it was supposed to be but someone put the glitch in the wrong spot.:rolleyes:

No, I think it really was supposed to be obtain by a leap of faith from the zipline. When I think about it it's way more certain then an error. After all, I clearly remember an Evie mission in the main game, where, to have 100% on the mission, you have to do a leap of faith from the rope. ^-^

Jessigirl2013
03-19-2016, 01:21 PM
No, I think it really was supposed to be obtain by a leap of faith from the zipline. When I think about it it's way more certain then an error. After all, I clearly remember an Evie mission in the main game, where, to have 100% on the mission, you have to do a leap of faith from the rope. ^-^

Yeah.. But It didn't really give you a tutorial for it.

Usually in past games when you have a completely new mechanic you usually have a tutorial, we didn't have this with the rope launcher and I think it would of been useful.
As people who play it without the HUD would have no idea what to do.

ERICATHERINE
03-19-2016, 05:51 PM
Yeah.. But It didn't really give you a tutorial for it.

Usually in past games when you have a completely new mechanic you usually have a tutorial, we didn't have this with the rope launcher and I think it would of been useful.
As people who play it without the HUD would have no idea what to do.

Well they didn't even tell me I could throw dynamite or nitro and I figured myself, the first time I needed to do that in a mission for Ned Wynert. I even checked the menu to see if it was possible and there was no mention of that, anywhere. I figured it out by myself and I was happy when I found how to do it. I found rewarding and I think that's what they wanted us to feel with the leap of faith from the zipline too. ^-^

jamietje
03-22-2016, 08:52 PM
Anyone happen to have a screenshot showing all locations?

kmja1983
03-25-2016, 07:20 PM
soo i need to come futher into the game too make helix glitch to be that i can see them??? i did buy the glith map