PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me the story? (Spoilers)

UKassassinsfan
10-27-2015, 06:56 PM
I won't be buying ACS this year just because of money and I'd rather get other games this year! Anyway could someone just spoil the story for me including what's new with MD and how the London section affects it

VestigialLlama4
10-27-2015, 07:03 PM
I won't be buying ACS this year just because of money and I'd rather get other games this year! Anyway could someone just spoil the story for me including what's new with MD and how the London section affects it

Alrighty...lets see if I can summarize this:

Historical:

- The Frye Twins are here to take London from the Templars. They succeed. That's the plot. No twists, no character deaths nothing.
- One side World War I simulation ala Unity's Time Anomalies features Jacob Frye's granddaughter Lydia who has adventures in World War I. So the he-and-she-of-it is that Jacob eventually marries, has kids and grand-kids. Evie also lives and both live to see the 20th Century. Jacob is not Jack the Ripper.

Modern Day:

The Assassins are looking for the Shroud. They find the answer in the Frye Twins memories. There are cutscenes. Rebecca Crane gets wounded. The Templars get the Shroud. Violet da Costa is a Juno servant.

UKassassinsfan
10-27-2015, 08:49 PM
thank you for the reply, i might play it when its gone down in price after christmas or what not, but im very glad that the MD section involves abit more story again.