PDA

View Full Version : Riddle me this ...

Snuffy_Hadden
05-31-2004, 08:59 AM
With the seeming advent of BoB and PF, can someone tell me why we have a sepcial forum for PF and Not one for BoB as well?

I personally thing a BoB forum would go a long way to consolidate the postings about it.

:salute:

Snuffy_Hadden
05-31-2004, 08:59 AM
With the seeming advent of BoB and PF, can someone tell me why we have a sepcial forum for PF and Not one for BoB as well?

I personally thing a BoB forum would go a long way to consolidate the postings about it.

:salute:

Vortex_uk
05-31-2004, 01:22 PM
BoB is due to be released in 2005 sometime,so they'll probably put up a forum for it closer to the release date.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v193/Vortex_uk/zerosaburo.jpg

"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction. " ~ Gen. MacArthur

HyperLobby name : Vortex_uk

macker33
05-31-2004, 06:37 PM
"Give me fourteen atom bombs and i'll put an end to the war"-gen. mac arther(korea)

NegativeGee
05-31-2004, 08:30 PM
"I believe that we must try to limit war to Korea for these vital reasons: to make sure that the precious lives of our fighting men are not wasted; to see that the security of our country and the free world is not needlessly jeopardized; and to prevent a third world war.

A number of events have made it evident that General MacArthur did not agree with that policy. I have therefore considered it essential to relieve General MacArthur so that there would be no doubt or confusion as to the real purpose and aim of our policy."

-President Harry S. Truman, Department of State Bulletin, 16 April 1951.

"As weaponry, both were good, but in far different ways from each other. In a nutshell, I describe it this way: if the FW 190 was a sabre, the 109 was a florett, or foil, like that used in the precision art of fencing." - G√ľnther Rall

http://www.invoman.com/images/tali_with_hands.jpg

Look Noobie, we already told you, we don't have the Patch!