PDA

View Full Version : Add option to disable ziplines/line launcher

MyAccountMax
10-27-2015, 01:56 PM
I hate the idea of shooting ziplines, too ridiculous. Yeah itīs a video game but stuff should look believable to some extent at least, just imagine if Evie looked like a sack of ****.

So Ubisoft, please add the option to disable the line launcher (not the vertical one I have no problem with that.

SenseHomunculus
10-27-2015, 02:20 PM
Uhhhh.... just don't use it? Or am I missing something?

MyAccountMax
10-27-2015, 02:34 PM
[Mod Edit]

SenseHomunculus
10-27-2015, 02:37 PM
Wow, that's an unfortunate analogy.

cawatrooper9
10-27-2015, 02:39 PM
I get that you don't like it. Personally, I hate the voltaic bombs. So you know what I do? I don't use them.

And if your argument is that you'd still be tempted to use them... well, I suppose that means that you like using the rope launcher after all.

Alphacos007
10-27-2015, 03:28 PM
I get that you don't like it. Personally, I hate the voltaic bombs. So you know what I do? I don't use them.

And if your argument is that you'd still be tempted to use them... well, I suppose that means that you like using the rope launcher after all.

So much this.

MyAccountMax
10-27-2015, 03:40 PM
So much this.

Voltaic bombs are not really a core mechanic, hence much easier to ignore.. The reason why I ''Donīt just not use it'' is that I see press L1 all over the screen when Iīm on rooftops, thatīs why I want an option to turn it off.. And really, would it hurt you?

cawatrooper9
10-27-2015, 03:44 PM
Voltaic bombs are not really a core mechanic, hence much easier to ignore.. The reason why I ''Donīt just not use it'' is that I see press L1 all over the screen when Iīm on rooftops, thatīs why I want an option to turn it off.. And really, would it hurt you?

Of course not, and I'd be glad for you (even though your previous "rapist" comment was wildly insensitive). But I'm telling you, don't get your hopes up. Game developers typically don't make changes to the core mechanics of their released games to placate a small number of new members on a forum.

SenseHomunculus
10-27-2015, 03:45 PM
Fair enough, you distinguish between using it for vertical as opposed to horizontal navigation. At what degree incline relative to the character's line of sight would you like to no longer see the on-screen prompt?

MyAccountMax
10-27-2015, 04:01 PM
Of course not, and I'd be glad for you (even though your previous "rapist" comment was wildly insensitive). But I'm telling you, don't get your hopes up. Game developers typically don't make changes to the core mechanics of their released games to placate a small number of new members on a forum.

Yeah itīs highly unlikely that we will see such a feature implemented, but it might happen considering it wonīt require much work from the developmers at all. While it is true only a fraction of the playerbase seems to dislike the zipline feature, I would still argue that implementing an on/off buttom would raise no opposition.

EscoBlades
10-27-2015, 04:12 PM
Yeah, that early comment just isn't going to fly. Locking.