PDA

View Full Version : [XBOne] Assassin's Creed - Sequence 9 - A Night to Remember Memory -- -- HELP

Link0207
10-26-2015, 02:56 AM
I cannot get upstairs to the White Drawing Room, I have even taken a guard hostage. What am I doing wrong?

Link0207
10-26-2015, 02:58 AM
This is for Syndicate. I am in a dress, cannot climb, cannot fight, eagle vision shows nothing.....

AbStRaCt ivi
10-26-2015, 01:50 PM
Take a guard hostage then go to the entrance hall and you will see two guards guarding the stairs. Walk past them slowly whilst still holding the guard hostage. They will let you pass. Once you are past them and out of sight, knock the guard out and continue up the spiral stairs to either the right or left. The guards upstairs will not bother you, simply unlock the door and Bob's your mothers brother!

Asadii
10-26-2015, 03:47 PM
Literally spent hours on this yesterday. I noticed you could kidnap the guards but when I tried the other guards flipped out. I'll try this again after work. Thank you!

SofaJockey
11-02-2015, 03:19 PM
Take a guard hostage then go to the entrance hall and you will see two guards guarding the stairs. Walk past them slowly whilst still holding the guard hostage. They will let you pass. Once you are past them and out of sight, knock the guard out and continue up the spiral stairs to either the right or left. The guards upstairs will not bother you, simply unlock the door and Bob's your mothers brother!

This is exactly it.
There is an additional trick to finding a guard to kidnap that is not too close to the others.
The one pacing about outside is good but need to pick your spot.

pjmelendez1
01-26-2016, 07:19 PM
Every thing you guys are instructing I've done. I even captured it to show I was doing exactly what should be done; still the stairs' guard go berzerk. I continue to desynchronize.
Is there a particular way I need to walk maybe sexier? lol.

Mezuchan
01-31-2016, 05:46 PM
Watch the awareness circle on the floor. The best way I found is to walk a bit and then push back when I'm near guards so the circle remains small.