PDA

View Full Version : Any Endgame Open World Changes? [Spoilers]

MikeADX
10-25-2015, 08:52 PM
Was just curious about something fairly random. After you get knighted by Queen Victoria (endgame) are you free to explore Buckingham Palace without restriction? Or will the guards patrolling everywhere still attack you?

Been wanting to explore the palace in peace. Plus I'm hoping for some perks for being knighted a sir and dame. ;)

MikeADX
10-26-2015, 03:55 AM
Anyone? :)

VestigialLlama4
10-26-2015, 04:13 AM
Anyone? :)

You have Queen Victoria missions, a subset of side missions similar to Marx, Darwin and D-ckens after the game is finished. To activate that, you go to Buckingham Palace and you can explore it at ease.

As for perks of knighthood, well play those missions and you will find that it's kind of temporary.

MikeADX
10-26-2015, 05:53 AM
Thanks! Do you know if they open the big old palace gates for your carriage as long as Queen Victoria invites you? (Sorry I enjoy immersion a tad too much lol.)

VestigialLlama4
10-26-2015, 06:01 AM
Thanks! Do you know if they open the big old palace gates for your carriage as long as Queen Victoria invites you? (Sorry I enjoy immersion a tad too much lol.)

Sadly no, you go into the palace like the filthy commoner you are. The big carriage entry is for royal blood and government ministers only.

MikeADX
10-26-2015, 06:59 AM
As expected lol, thanks for the info!