PDA

View Full Version : Chest income

celestialwolven
10-25-2015, 06:52 PM
There seems to be no consistency in this game for how quickly your chest fills up. So far I've upgraded up to the third pub upgrade, so I should regularly have money in my chest. I've literally waited hours of in-game time for the chest to not be empty. Yesterday I woke up to see a full chest of loot. This morning, absolutely nothing. I'm doing missions to allow in-game time to pass, and when I come back to the train, the chest is still empty. What gives, Ubisoft?

punisherfrosty
10-25-2015, 07:12 PM
There seems to be no consistency in this game for how quickly your chest fills up. So far I've upgraded up to the third pub upgrade, so I should regularly have money in my chest. I've literally waited hours of in-game time for the chest to not be empty. Yesterday I woke up to see a full chest of loot. This morning, absolutely nothing. I'm doing missions to allow in-game time to pass, and when I come back to the train, the chest is still empty. What gives, Ubisoft?

I know what you mean and the worst about it is the fact that in prior games you could at the very least check what was going on in a spread sheet or by selling other goods. in this current version, it doesn't seem so. also, I think they should have allowed us to buy pubs and other things once you had gotten the perk so that it would make things more interesting and allow us to make even more money.

Adryn Bliss
10-25-2015, 09:20 PM
same. I've had messages that at 75% and got 70k, another time it was full went to get it and 8k, another message at 75% and 34k, it's all over the bloody place.

RobertMcSassin
10-25-2015, 09:43 PM
Yeah...I noticed this too...At one point this morning, I left Jacob riding the train around while I did some other stuff...Y'know...Just to get some monies flowing...Anyways, finish me stuff and there was nothing...Despite there having been plenty of time for there to be at least one deposit...

This afternoon I got that insistent message telling me that the safe was full and there would be no more monies...I get there and the safe has 8000 in it...Fully upgraded everything and the safe is only 8000 deep?...Nah...I know it's not...Later on I ended up with over 30 000 in one go...

Oh look, a slightly broken system on the new AC game!...It's so...unprecedented...

*Rollseyes*...I'm sure they'll get around to fixing it...Though now I'm in that zone where I no longer need the money, except for resupply and the odd crafty bit...Broken system or not, I'm likely to be a millionaire before too long...As ever.. :D ...