PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Club

PhilyG213
10-25-2015, 12:03 PM
I have recently bought Syndicate and as it turns out it's my first AC game for a console. I have the previous ones for Pc. I also found out that you can unlock the Ezio outfit and probably other outfits too through the Ubisoft Club and playing the previous games. My question is: Can I still obtain the Ezio outfit for Syndicate even though I don't have the previous games for consoles. Is it possible to download the Ubiisoft Club onto my console and synch it with the Ubisoft Club account I have on PC???

SofaJockey
10-25-2015, 12:24 PM
You don't say which console you are on.
I can open the Ubisoft Club app straight from the game on my Xbox One.

Mr_Shade
10-25-2015, 12:47 PM
I have recently bought Syndicate and as it turns out it's my first AC game for a console. I have the previous ones for Pc. I also found out that you can unlock the Ezio outfit and probably other outfits too through the Ubisoft Club and playing the previous games. My question is: Can I still obtain the Ezio outfit for Syndicate even though I don't have the previous games for consoles. Is it possible to download the Ubiisoft Club onto my console and synch it with the Ubisoft Club account I have on PC???

Hi,

If you have linked your older account - where you played the older titles on PC - to your xbox account - you can use that XP to unloack items in any title ;)

If you start the game on Xbox One - and then select Ubisoft Club from the menu - it will start the Ubisoft Club app - and ask you to sign in, so just use the account details you used when playing on PC and you will have your play history and XP :)

For PS4 - select Ubisoft Club from the main menu in game and it will launch the console browser, where you can do the same :)

M.ehtih.
10-25-2015, 02:31 PM
Could you please explain me how exactly the Ubisoft Club works? I'm going to create a new Uplay account, and my first game on my new profile will be AC Syndicate. So, my question is - If I haven't played any older AC's on my new account can I still unlock Master Assassin Pack and Assassin Reward Pack?

Mr_Shade
10-25-2015, 02:51 PM
Could you please explain me how exactly the Ubisoft Club works? I'm going to create a new Uplay account, and my first game on my new profile will be AC Syndicate. So, my question is - If I haven't played any older AC's on my new account can I still unlock Master Assassin Pack and Assassin Reward Pack?

They will require XP to unlock - specific XP costs would be listed on the site.

The idea is you build XP by playing games - so if you have an older Uplay account - and have Uplay points, you should use that as they transfer to XP [Ubisoft Club is the new name of Uplay Win] :)

M.ehtih.
10-25-2015, 03:36 PM
They will require XP to unlock - specific XP costs would be listed on the site.

The idea is you build XP by playing games - so if you have an older Uplay account - and have Uplay points, you should use that as they transfer to XP [Ubisoft Club is the new name of Uplay Win] :)

Thank you so much for answer :)
How can I transfer my XP from my older account? I'm playing on PC if it's important.
And let's suppose, that I can't unlock this packs right now because for example I don't have enough XP or Uplay points. If I will buy next AC in the next year and I will earn more XP and Uplay points, can I return to Syndicate and unlock these rewards?

Mr_Shade
10-25-2015, 04:27 PM
Thank you so much for answer :)
How can I transfer my XP from my older account? I'm playing on PC if it's important.
And let's suppose, that I can't unlock this packs right now because for example I don't have enough XP or Uplay points. If I will buy next AC in the next year and I will earn more XP and Uplay points, can I return to Syndicate and unlock these rewards?

I'm sorry but your cant transfer points/XP between accounts.

You can use your original account on the PS4 though - just sign in with your original Uplay account when prompted?

If you have already created and linked a new uplay account - you can unlink and redo the connection - by visiting the Uplay.com site :)

And yes - you can gain XP in the future and go back and unlock - however if you already have XP from playing PC games - why not use it now?

M.ehtih.
10-25-2015, 05:08 PM
I'm sorry but your cant transfer points/XP between accounts.

You can use your original account on the PS4 though - just sign in with your original Uplay account when prompted?

If you have already created and linked a new uplay account - you can unlink and redo the connection - by visiting the Uplay.com site :)

And yes - you can gain XP in the future and go back and unlock - however if you already have XP from playing PC games - why not use it now?

Thank you very much for your help! :)

M.ehtih.
10-28-2015, 04:22 PM
I have one more question. I read somewhere, that I have to play one of older ACs before Syndicate to unlock Ezio's outfit. Is it true? If so, can I unlock this outfit later, when I will add to my account older AC game? Or it will be locked forever?

Locopells
10-28-2015, 04:57 PM
I believe so, yes, but it should unlock later, if you add the older AC game.

M.ehtih.
10-28-2015, 05:49 PM
I believe so, yes, but it should unlock later, if you add the older AC game.

AkatsukiAlucard
11-20-2015, 12:49 PM
I've got a bit of confusion on the whole XP thing with the new Ubisoft Club. I've played and 100%'d every Assassin's Creed game, and just recently did 100% on Syndicate. Yet under the AC Universe tab when viewed from the in-game menu on Syndicate, it only shows I have 30,000/33,000. ACII, Brotherhood, Revelations, ACIII, Black Flag, Liberation HD, Unity, Rogue, China, and Syndicate. What's the missing 3,000? Is it the 1,500 each for either the India and Russia games from the Chronicles that haven't been released yet?