PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Intel THE LORE of First Civ (Spoilers)

RA503
10-25-2015, 06:16 AM
Guys,I can imagine that Rino is having heart attacks playing this game like me. I unlock part of the Assassins Intel and the things I hear...

Consus : The Father of understanding and the Erudite God.

Once upon a time,happened a called ''war of unification'' on the first civilization,in this war the Swords of Eden are forged,but a legendary scientist Consus disciple of Hephaestus want to use his Knownleadge trough non violent means,and create the Shrouds to Cure people,more tham that, he find a way to transfer his Mind to the Shroud,because of it if a person seriously injured hear a Shroud his apperance and concience posses the body of the injured person for some minutes,Álvaro Gramática and Da Costa can be possessed by his mind shooting in they our heads with a gun,Juno's stolen Consus research and Philosophyand made Aita revive trough Humans calling himself the Mother of Wisdom....

this only a part of what I already see...

Assassin_M
10-25-2015, 06:48 AM
It's A LOT of lore. I can't get enough.

VestigialLlama4
10-25-2015, 07:57 AM
I hope they don't make Juno the God of Templars because that is such a cheap, easy, shallow...okay I can see why Ubisoft is going there.

RVSage
10-25-2015, 08:02 AM
Is this lore mentioned in game? Are there such stuff in game as documents or something? IF so that is great. Any form of modern day lore is welcome

VestigialLlama4
10-25-2015, 08:51 AM
Is this lore mentioned in game? Are there such stuff in game as documents or something? IF so that is great. Any form of modern day lore is welcome

It's a lot better than that.

harsab
10-25-2015, 11:12 AM
Do you mean the assassin intel that we get from the helix glitches??

***SPOILER****
Also some reviewers/people are saying syndicate ditched the lore but it's there just not visible through the main campaign as much. I'm on the WW2 mission & OMG.

RA503
10-25-2015, 03:36 PM
This is unlocked by collecting the Helix Rift,is 160 in the game,20 of them is on the World War 1,you gradually will open entries in the present day part of the database,Some of them are voiced like is supposed to be in Unity (people found hacking the game,you can find this on youtube)others is all the Project Legacy that we can read on AC WIKI included in the game as text only form.(cool that they finally do a way that we can't relly on internet to read them...)

Álvaro(I start to like this guy is crazy awesome)is a rival of Vidic(obviously)and start to deviate money from abstergo to finance secret research on the Shroud,he summon Consus by shooting hinself in the head whem wearing the Shroud,and do the same to Da Costa,Consus tell all this Lore to them afterward...

Reviews don't comment that because as Video Game media reviewers don't do 100 % they have deadlines...

whatr_those
10-25-2015, 05:19 PM
The Precursors have way too much spotlight in the modern day story now.

Precursor clones? Really? C'mon, Ubisoft.