PDA

View Full Version : Looking For A Clan...

smeltedstone
10-25-2015, 04:17 AM
So, I guess this is an application? I don't really know what I'm going to say. Well, I just want to join a clan for The Division this upcoming March. I've never really done this sorta thing before (so I'm a noob). I'm just going to say some good things that I can offer.

I'm an avid gamer, so I will be playing A LOT!
I'm a pretty good PVPer (Boo-yah!)
I have a good sense of humor (95% of the time)
I have a Mic, so I can communicate
I can follow orders and give them (most of the time :D)
I'm mature and respectful to other teamates

So yeah! That's pretty much what I wanted to say! I hope I will be invited into a clan! If you would like to contact me, do so on this forum or contact my PSN. Thanks!

My PSN: smeltedstone

thedrathel
10-25-2015, 11:27 PM
New Epoch
It's not the end; it's the beginning.

What's up everyone! It's Drathel recruiting for New Epoch. While the beta is still pretty far out, getting players together beforehand is critical. Hopefully New Epoch will outlast this winter through the release of the full game.

Why New Epoch is for You:

- New Epoch is going to be very organized, aiming to have friendly and skilled players online for you to play with at all times
- Clan events, such as Dark Zone Night where New Epoch's members all go to the Dark Zone and show that we are superior.
- Interaction between members. There will obviously be a PS4 community for the clan where we will have different competitions with each other
- We're in it together. Members help each other out on difficult quests or missions to make sure we progress together

If You're Interested:

- Reply down below saying that you're interested!
- Comment your PSN ID and why you want to join

TRISTAM14
10-30-2015, 02:46 PM
Task Force 88 is a FAMILY-FRIENDLY NON-COMPETITIVE PS4 gaming clan that plays for FUN and the love of gaming…since it is just a game. Task Force 88 is dedicated to playing military/sci-fi (tactical) shooters: The Division, Rainbow Six Siege, Ghost Recon Wildlands and Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept with team game play (co-op) and fun being the focus, so no Call of Duty or Battlefield here!

Fill out an TF88 Application www.taskforce88.org (http://www.taskforce88.org)

Rezinteea
11-02-2015, 06:45 AM
Freefallanyday is my Psn lets do this