PDA

View Full Version : Time to Speculate! (Yeah I know, it's too early)

DisCrafted
10-24-2015, 08:04 PM
So i made this thread for speculations about next year's AC game. I have a few subjects for us to speculate so let's start:

1: New Engine: So we're probably going to see a new engine right? Cause from what we've seen we get introduced to a new engine every 2 years. for Example: Unity and AC Syndicate are made with the AnvilNext 2.0 and AC III and IV are made with AnvilNext 1.0. If this is the same we would be introduced to AnvilNext 3.0 next year, right? What do you think?

2: New Setting: Of course we're gonna see a new setting i know there is already a setting speculation thread but tell me what do you think is going to be the next setting.

3: Ubisoft Montreal?: So AC Syndicate is the first main AC game to be developed by a different studio: Ubisoft Quebec. But is Ubisoft Montreal (who are the original creators of AC and have made one of the best AC games) developing the next AC game.

4: Development Time: So the next AC should have one of the longest development times if i believe so. If Ubi Montreal is developing the next game they probably have been already developing the game for 3 or 4 years. Especially since Ubi Quebec made ACS, Ubi Montreal should've had a full year.
So these are the subjects so far. Like i said in the title i know it's too early but hey it's just speculation. It doesn't hurt, right? I'm sorry if this is kind of weird, this is my first thread and i just wanted to know what you guys think about the subjects i mentioned above.