PDA

View Full Version : AC2 AC4 and ACS Theory.

king-hailz
10-24-2015, 08:06 AM
So nearly everyone on here has said that each AC game that came after the one that had a new engine was the best one, for example AC2 to AC1 and AC4 to AC3. Well this year we got ACS to ACU and it really goes against that theory from before, this game is no where near as good as those two and it hasn't really improved that much from Unity.

dimbismp
10-24-2015, 10:39 AM
So nearly everyone on here has said that each AC game that came after the one that had a new engine was the best one, for example AC2 to AC1 and AC4 to AC3. Well this year we got ACS to ACU and it really goes against that theory from before, this game is no where near as good as those two and it hasn't really improved that much from Unity.

First of all,the theory says that the sequel to the game that used new engine is much better than the original one.So,the "...no where near as good as those two..." quote has nothing to do with the theory,and in fact it is a completely different debate.

As for the actual theory,i believe that acs is indeed better than acu(so far i have played up to sequence 4,so that may change).So the theory is right and i expect it to be applied again in the future.

Also,the theory doesn't say that every single gamer and critic will prefer the sequel.There are many people who prefer AC1 to AC2 and/or AC3 over AC4.

Danpen_231
10-24-2015, 10:50 AM
This new game is not all that bad, they are getting better again!