PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Syndicate

Monolith3
10-24-2015, 06:40 AM
I'm a PC gamer and have been a loyal fan of the entire Assassins Creed series beginning with the original Assassins Creed.
As I mentioned PC, gamer being the operative word here!
October 24,2015 was the launch date of the latest in the series Assassins Creed Syndicate and I was very exited to get my PC copy of the game which led to total disappointment when I went to game stop and was told that the PC version would not be available until next month, WHAT THE HELL ????????
What is wrong with Ubisoft ?
Why are the console heads being catered to so much ? and why are the PC games available as down loads only ? and why are the PC games always LAST priority ?
Also, if I'm going to dish out REAL PHYSICAL U.S. CURRENCY to the tune of 90 bucks, I WANT THE REAL PHYSICAL DISK OF THE GAME ! AND I don't want to have to wait an additional month AFTER the console heads get theirs !
This is SOooooooo WRONG on SOooooooooooooo many levels !
I believe I speak for all the PC GAMERS who deserve better than this, I built a PC GAMING RIG to play PC video games on it, I am not a fan of consoles !
If you want to lose market share, be my guest !
I trust you do know what PC means ? Just in case you don't, it means personal computer as in PC video gaming !!!!!!!!!!
Ubisoft, get it right, or get out !

http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20130918.419/images/smilies/mad.png

RdJ1
10-25-2015, 05:06 PM
This is not the forum for this (go to the AC forum), but it has been this way for years. I'm a PC only gamer as well, but to be honest, I don't really care that much. I can wait for a month if the game is worth it.

shipmodelmaker
10-27-2015, 07:52 AM
Man,
I am with you.
Let's start a Club.
Jerry G (Glickstein)
Typing from Fresh Meadows
Queens, New York :cool:

QUOTE=Monolith3;11100691]I'm a PC gamer and have been a loyal fan of the entire Assassins Creed series beginning with the original Assassins Creed.
As I mentioned PC, gamer being the operative word here!
October 24,2015 was the launch date of the latest in the series Assassins Creed Syndicate and I was very exited to get my PC copy of the game which led to total disappointment when I went to game stop and was told that the PC version would not be available until next month, WHAT THE HELL ????????
What is wrong with Ubisoft ?
Why are the console heads being catered to so much ? and why are the PC games available as down loads only ? and why are the PC games always LAST priority ?
Also, if I'm going to dish out REAL PHYSICAL U.S. CURRENCY to the tune of 90 bucks, I WANT THE REAL PHYSICAL DISK OF THE GAME ! AND I don't want to have to wait an additional month AFTER the console heads get theirs !
This is SOooooooo WRONG on SOooooooooooooo many levels !
I believe I speak for all the PC GAMERS who deserve better than this, I built a PC GAMING RIG to play PC video games on it, I am not a fan of consoles !
If you want to lose market share, be my guest !
I trust you do know what PC means ? Just in case you don't, it means personal computer as in PC video gaming !!!!!!!!!!
Ubisoft, get it right, or get out !

http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20130918.419/images/smilies/mad.png

[/QUOTE]

Anykeyer
10-27-2015, 10:17 AM
So much rage over some game's release day.
I said this before and I will repeat myself. I would rather prefer march release, with all DLCs and bug fixes. Im tired of how glitchy AC games at launch. And I have plenty of other games this fall anyway. LOL, Fallout 4 and Legacy of the Void even have the same release date.
So yea, please move AC release, I wont have time to play it sooner anyway.

strigoi1958
10-27-2015, 01:21 PM
Unfortunately nowadays PC sometimes stands for Pretty Childish where grown ups act like 5 year olds...

"I want it now..."
"I'm more important than 7 million console owners, if I have to wait until it's ready on the pc they should all have to wait as well"
"if I don't get the complete attention of a global company I'll keep my $50 and bankrupt them" yeah right... carry on with those beliefs and while you're at it please write to all the heads of state and demand world peace or else you'll get angry... :D

These are the same sort of tantrums that gets my grandson sent to his room. In fact that's where the club should be... in one of your bedrooms so your mom can bring up milk a cookies while you plan world domination lol

it's a shame when 2 or 3 people have such a ridiculous opinion of their own self worth that they think they can change an entire marketing strategy of a global company but it always makes me laugh ;)

Me Me tantrums....

RVSage
10-27-2015, 04:54 PM
Kids these days, patience. If you want a good port you have to wait, not the first time PC version is released after console, relax

siralex1986
10-27-2015, 04:58 PM
Kids these days, patience. If you want a good port you have to wait, not the first time PC version is released after console, relax

I agree with this one.

Even if I'm dying to play, I am more than happy to wait if this means I'll have a better product or a well optimized one.

Also, don't know what you're talking about when speaking of the game versions, I'll get a physical copy.

Honestly I feel like platform wars are just a cancer and it doesn't matter the side, it's always wrong.

GhostAssassinLT
10-27-2015, 07:02 PM
Also, don't know what you're talking about when speaking of the game versions, I'll get a physical copy.

Same here, I pre-ordered a DVD copy of the game. Perhaps he didn't see the option of DVD ROM at the UBI store?

RdJ1
10-27-2015, 11:00 PM
I largely agree with you guys in the way that I don't care that the PC version is a month later. But imo it's going a bit far to call the people who want it now childish. It's not easy to stay away from spoilers these days (things like YouTube), so that could be a reason to want the game asap. Once again, I don't really care, I haven't even finished Unity yet.

legendvinu
10-28-2015, 05:38 AM

These days kids don't have patience.Think this way PC gamers are special and UBI takes care of us to give great game so they take extra time for pc gamers care for us so only we getting it late but when You get it its great and delicious.