PDA

View Full Version : Cognitive Dissonance and a major complain as a fan

RA503
10-24-2015, 05:40 AM
Guys I will tell a funny history of my life now,once I have a Drama Teacher that tell me about a Play he wrotte, that play critiscism Capitalism,in this play, hats are show to the audience like they do in some churches to collect money as a critiscism to consumerism,my teacher tell me that in the end of the play, he and his drama colleagues go to a pub to drink bear with the money people trow in the hats...

Someone note the similarity of this history with Assassins Creed Syndicate ?

I love you guys and know that creative heads are not to do with executive ideas, but some attitudes can't be let the way it be.

I telling that because,locking the Helix Glyth Location Map behind microtransation,is really,really a bad idea...

I not doing this because I want to cause controversy,but because some media on my country already do a sensationalist crap because of microtransation crap in video games,I very scary if some lawyer that don't get laid start to revolt against my beloved franchise...

please can you take shame on this ?

D.I.D.
10-24-2015, 06:57 AM
Criticising or rejecting capitalism does not require a person to reject money and the acquisition of money. Trade is far older than capitalism, and capitalism does not own the concept of business.

I appreciate that there's an irony between the game's theme and the use of microtransactions, but there is no legal challenge which would cause a game to be sued into oblivion because the manufacturers sold a map instead of giving it away.

HDinHB
10-24-2015, 06:21 PM
In Unity, I think they gave you enough Helix credits through Uplay to pay for the map. In Syndicate, you can get 400 credits through "Uplay" but the map is 1000. Maybe more credits will unlock as the game progresses.

Edit:
I was just awarded 10 Helix points for "discovering" a "social glitch" that one of my friends shared with me. 59 more and I'll have that map!

darksavior1977
10-24-2015, 07:18 PM
The values of Ubisoft are not necessarily the same as the values of the Assassin's Creed. They make AC they don't live it. Remember, its a multicultural team with varying beliefs and ideals. Also remember Abst..err Ubisoft is run by Templars.