PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILERS] Assassin's Creed: Syndicate's present day storyline and ending

legendvinu
08-17-2015, 09:35 AM
Can Anyone Throw some light on Present day gameplay?? will it be like third person gameplay or like in F****g Unity?? My idea is there will be main protagonist Iniciate and can play and I think in heliax the main templar will be Shay from Rouge. Will it be like Desmond gameplay What Mr.MARC says is "You will see, You will see" problem is when will we see?? :mad: But I love THE GAME LIKE HELL PLS friends SAY YOUR TOUGHTS AND IDEAS

Jessigirl2013
08-17-2015, 11:05 AM
Syndicate is in Victorian England ;) Shay is long dead so he's probably not in it.

Welcome to the forum BTW!
I want a third person MD too but its doubtful its in Syndicate as we are using the helix 4.0.

Apparently Otso has a main role in AC Syndicates MD. <---- Could be like a reverse Unity MD with the templars recruiting people.:mad:

Third person MD FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

EDIT-UBI don't forget the protagonist needs a voice.

legendvinu
08-18-2015, 06:20 AM
Syndicate is in Victorian England ;) Shay is long dead so he's probably not in it.

Welcome to the forum BTW!
I want a third person MD too but its doubtful its in Syndicate as we are using the helix 4.0.

Apparently Otso has a main role in AC Syndicates MD. <---- Could be like a reverse Unity MD with the templars recruiting people.:mad:

Third person MD FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

EDIT-UBI don't forget the protagonist needs a voice.

Thanks But if it's helix 4.0 why can't there be a third person gameplay and it is also used to relive memory right then they can also show power of helix through a gameplay .what's the difference?? And Shay's dead is not mentioned in anything till now right?!! it will be great and Mr. Marc said "it's back and bigger" I hope it will be like 3rd person gameplay and You are lucky and I saw YOU in UBILOUNGE (of course through video) :( wow Your question was Awsome and You all are lucky. I have never visited any foregin county and my aim is to first visit UBISOFT like you and that to for assassin's creed. Will there be white box in syndicate?? if so there will be 3rd person gameplay WOW I am excited and You are geart

Jessigirl2013
08-19-2015, 01:26 PM
Huh?

I think you have me confused with someone else.
I've never been in the UBI lounge. (would love too though.:rolleyes:)

As for visiting foreign countries, I've never left my rural village in England. ;)

White box? Like the confessions, Yeah there back.
If you meant white room, that's also back.;)

Shays death has not been talking about in a AC game but he wouldn't be in Syndicate. ;)
People have speculated that in the next game or DLC for Syndicate will include Shay having a showdown with Arno.:cool: <---- You never know.:rolleyes:

VoldR
08-19-2015, 10:10 PM
By the time Arno and Napoleon went to Egypt, Shay is already 77 years old, not much of a show down unless it happened much before then...

Older then Ezio's bone cracking days.

Jessigirl2013
08-22-2015, 11:54 PM
By the time Arno and Napoleon went to Egypt, Shay is already 77 years old, not much of a show down unless it happened much before then...

Older then Ezio's bone cracking days.

Haha ;)

Well, its typical of someone "his age":rolleyes:

guest-zowRoCLU
08-23-2015, 08:03 PM
DEAR UBISOFT ONLY 60 DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE SYNDICATE COMES,BUT WE STILL HAVENT NEWS ABOUT MODERN DAY. ITS REALLY VERY PITTY PLEASE GIVE US SOME INFORMATION ABOUT MODERN DAY :nonchalance:

legendvinu
08-26-2015, 10:41 AM
DEAR UBISOFT ONLY 60 DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE SYNDICATE COMES,BUT WE STILL HAVENT NEWS ABOUT MODERN DAY. ITS REALLY VERY PITTY PLEASE GIVE US SOME INFORMATION ABOUT MODERN DAY :nonchalance:

Hi YAH I know exactly it's kind of suspense but it will be great as the Creative Directer and level designer say it's good and great and We all will love it :p:p:p I love it though and if we ask some question what they say is YOU WILL SEE YOU WILL SEE ?? my question is when is it after oct 20??

Haha ;)

Well, its typical of someone "his age":rolleyes:

ok then who will be the main villan??

strigoi1958
08-27-2015, 01:57 AM
what is interesting to me is how much Henry Green is involved and what influence/ advice and assistance will he be... and how he interacts with both Jacob and Evie ?

legendvinu
08-27-2015, 06:47 AM
what is interesting to me is how much Henry Green is involved and what influence/ advice and assistance will he be... and how he interacts with both Jacob and Evie ?

Henry Green will of course help the assassin's Jacob and Evie He gives guidelines to Both the assassin's But of course our hero Jacob dosen't Listen to him :p He has his own ways :cool: and coming to Evie she listens to his guidelines and Henry Green also helps both the Assassin's fight to concur London what My opinion is As the creative Directer said they are new to London They don't have much idea what they are going to do so I think in some point they are going to meet the Assassin whoem YOU call Henry Green(I know he is in the first gameplay video):o so he gives advice and fights along with our heros(Evie) (He will be more of sort like Information giver and help in combat to Evie )

strigoi1958
08-28-2015, 07:25 PM
I would like to see a game with Henry as the protagonist... perhaps how he was recruited and his progress through the assassins ranks

legendvinu
08-29-2015, 09:42 AM
I would like to see a game with Henry as the protagonist... perhaps how he was recruited and his progress through the assassins ranks

He is side character helping our heroes I don't think we will see but we will read information that's it:rolleyes:

Jessigirl2013
08-29-2015, 04:49 PM

They have given us more information than they usually do.
IMO I don't want anymore info otherwise it will spoil the game ;)
We want some surprises.:rolleyes:

Hi YAH I know exactly it's kind of suspense but it will be great as the Creative Directer and level designer say it's good and great and We all will love it :p:p:p I love it though and if we ask some question what they say is YOU WILL SEE YOU WILL SEE ?? my question is when is it after oct 20??

Otso Berg.. Hes in the MD story ;)

Hes their mentor... Im think it will be like Arnos relationship with the assassin council but on a more personal level.:rolleyes:

legendvinu
09-02-2015, 07:54 AM
They have given us more information than they usually do.
IMO I don't want anymore info otherwise it will spoil the game ;)
We want some surprises.:rolleyes:

Otso Berg.. Hes in the MD story ;)

But who is in Helix??

Jessigirl2013
09-02-2015, 11:40 AM
But who is in Helix??

They said they were "following in the footsteps of Unity" So expect to be a nameless mute again...:mad:

If its a new protagonist though, I doubt they will say before the release unless the information is leaked.

jonathan7882
09-02-2015, 03:48 PM
They said they were "following in the footsteps of Unity" So expect to be a nameless mute again...:mad:

If its a new protagonist though, I doubt they will say before the release unless the information is leaked.
While I haven't played Unity yet it did have a modern day sorta. It was similar to Liberation. Syndicate will advance the modern day story.

legendvinu
09-04-2015, 05:46 AM
While I haven't played Unity yet it did have a modern day sorta. It was similar to Liberation. Syndicate will advance the modern day story.

I agree with you Jonathan7882 it's gonna be awsome and 2 new protoganist!!!!

guest-zowRoCLU
09-04-2015, 04:11 PM
Only 48 days left untill the game will be reliesed,but we still havent news about present day :mad: .SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO its really pity :( I hope you read this UBI and next time on Q&A sesion you will be gives us some information about present day.You promised us to tell about present day late in summer.So wher is information ?

Jessigirl2013
09-05-2015, 12:10 PM

I did reply to this, But for some reason it didn't post...

It would probably be Otso Berg as UBI has confirmed he will be in Syndicates MD. <----- Looks like it could be like a reverse Syndicate MD with the Templars recruiting people.
ZZZzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZZ

Jessigirl2013
09-05-2015, 12:13 PM
Only 48 days left untill the game will be reliesed,but we still havent news about present day :mad: .SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO its really pity :( I hope you read this UBI and next time on Q&A sesion you will be gives us some information about present day.You promised us to tell about present day late in summer.So wher is information ?

No AC game has had MD information BEFORE release.

Why does everyone want all aspects of the game to given.... Don't you people like surprises.....;)

jonathan7882
09-05-2015, 08:02 PM
I did reply to this, But for some reason it didn't post...

It would probably be Otso Berg as UBI has confirmed he will be in Syndicates MD. <----- Looks like it could be like a reverse Syndicate MD with the Templars recruiting people.
ZZZzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZZ

Like black Flag? I'd be happy with that best way to get sensitive information is to be int their headquarters as a spy.

legendvinu
09-07-2015, 06:13 AM
Like black Flag? I'd be happy with that best way to get sensitive information is to be int their headquarters as a spy.

Hi jonathan 7882 But it would be great if there will be 3rd person gameplay in MD but the concept as spy I like it Great

jonathan7882
09-08-2015, 03:43 AM
Hi jonathan 7882 But it would be great if there will be 3rd person gameplay in MD but the concept as spy I like it Great

Agree on both parts.

legendvinu
09-25-2015, 10:15 AM
Hes their mentor... Im think it will be like Arnos relationship with the assassin council but on a more personal level.:rolleyes:

Their Mentor is their father

Going4Quests
09-25-2015, 01:04 PM

No.

Jessigirl2013
09-25-2015, 06:28 PM

F** that.

They said that about Unity I'm sick of the PR BS that UBI tells fans.;)

HUH?

In BF you were a faceless protag which was unaware of the Templars and their ideals (at first) and were researching a subject.

But if you mean its the same, as in being in environment surround by Templars, Then yes, you could say its similar.:rolleyes:

Spy?
I mean the Templars using the helix to recruit new members, like the assassins did in Unity.

I know Syndicate is in England... But spying..... :rolleyes:
Jacob doesn't look the bond type to me. ;)

SPOILER!!!!!

No.

Uh...... ALSO SPOILER ;)

jonathan7882
09-25-2015, 06:45 PM
F** that.

No they didn't. From day one they said no abstergo story and that modern day will be us as the player with some liberation type modern day.http://www.hngn.com/articles/34831/20140628/assassins-creed-5-unity-modern-day-will-allow-gamers-to-play-as-assassins-researching-in-the-animus.htm
Plus I've already posted a story claiming they learned their lesson. They never said we'd have meaningful modern day for unity.

Going4Quests
09-26-2015, 01:33 PM
Their father died before the game at some point by natural causes.

jonathan7882
09-26-2015, 04:21 PM
F** that.

HUH?

In BF you were a faceless protag which was unaware of the Templars and their ideals (at first) and were researching a subject.

But if you mean its the same, as in being in environment surround by Templars, Then yes, you could say its similar.:rolleyes:

Spy?
I mean the Templars using the helix to recruit new members, like the assassins did in Unity.

I meant that I wouldn't mind if the present day was similar to black flag as in Abstergo or the Templar headquarters and you were a mole getting information to the Assassins. While the Protag in Blag Flag didn't quite know what he was doing till the end that was what he was doing.

Going4Quests
09-26-2015, 05:16 PM
I think we'll learn more from Shay post AC3 as well, seeing Ubi stated we'll learn "soon" more about him..

Jessigirl2013
09-27-2015, 06:54 AM
No they didn't. From day one they said no abstergo story and that modern day will be us as the player with some liberation type modern day.http://www.hngn.com/articles/34831/20140628/assassins-creed-5-unity-modern-day-will-allow-gamers-to-play-as-assassins-researching-in-the-animus.htm
Plus I've already posted a story claiming they learned their lesson. They never said we'd have meaningful modern day for unity.

They left it vague it intrigue fans.
https://www.vg247.com/2014/07/09/assassins-creed-unity-plot-story-is-a-new-narrative-start-for-the-series/

When they said 'new modern day' I expected a modern day.;)
Yeah sure it technically was since it had cut scenes in the present... but in my eyes that is not an AC modern day.;)

I understand your point though. ;)

Its just one of the reasons why I cant help but view Unity as a side game like liberation.
Sure its a pretty side game at that, But it wasn't what I was expecting of a main AC game.
IMO Rogue seemed like the main AC game of the year and Unity was the side game.;)

Anyone else have this viewset?

I meant that I wouldn't mind if the present day was similar to black flag as in Abstergo or the Templar headquarters and you were a mole getting information to the Assassins. While the Protag in Blag Flag didn't quite know what he was doing till the end that was what he was doing.

I know, that's not what I was explaining though.;)
IMO I was something different, perhaps we will be in Abstergo industries since Berg has been confirmed.

I'm hoping we get an AC game that is nothing like Unity's.. Well apart from the gorgeous graphics.;)

I think we'll learn more from Shay post AC3 as well, seeing Ubi stated we'll learn "soon" more about him..
I wonder if it will be in game or in DLC.

There has been speculation that we could see Kenway Manor in London, perhaps they will use this to talk about Shay somehow?

legendvinu
09-27-2015, 09:24 AM

But he could have trained them

But he is the main Reason they are Assassin's I hope there is some kind of assassin's stronghole

F** that.

HUH?

Spy?

SPOILER!!!!!

Uh...... ALSO SPOILER ;)

These are possibilities I like spoilers and there are 7 Templar leader wow gonna kill each of them it's a SPOILER

Jessigirl2013
09-27-2015, 05:53 PM
But he could have trained them

But he is the main Reason they are Assassin's I hope there is some kind of assassin's stronghole

These are possibilities I like spoilers and there are 7 Templar leader wow gonna kill each of them it's a SPOILER

Yes, But you have to be courteous to other forum members.
And as the release date comes forward larger spoilers are being released which could potentially spoil the game for some players.

Its also against forum rules to not use spoiler tags for story spoilers isn't it?

jonathan7882
09-27-2015, 08:31 PM
They left it vague it intrigue fans.
https://www.vg247.com/2014/07/09/assassins-creed-unity-plot-story-is-a-new-narrative-start-for-the-series/

When they said 'new modern day' I expected a modern day.;)
Yeah sure it technically was since it had cut scenes in the present... but in my eyes that is not an AC modern day.;)

I understand your point though. ;)

Its just one of the reasons why I cant help but view Unity as a side game like liberation.
Sure its a pretty side game at that, But it wasn't what I was expecting of a main AC game.
IMO Rogue seemed like the main AC game of the year and Unity was the side game.;)

Anyone else have this viewset?
I understand your point very well and you do have a point and I'll be able to give a better opinion once I get to Unity. It takes awhile to replay this series lol.

I know, that's not what I was explaining though.;)
IMO I was something different, perhaps we will be in Abstergo industries since Berg has been confirmed.

I'm hoping we get an AC game that is nothing like Unity's.. Well apart from the gorgeous graphics.;)
Yeah I knew what you meant.

legendvinu
09-28-2015, 07:31 AM
Yes, But you have to be courteous to other forum members.
And as the release date comes forward larger spoilers are being released which could potentially spoil the game for some players.

Its also against forum rules to not use spoiler tags for story spoilers isn't it?

There was a Video on story trailer and I think all the Fans must have seen it :cool::rolleyes: Jessigirl2013

Spy?

SPOILER!!!!!

Uh...... ALSO SPOILER ;)

If present day goes like protagonist as Spy(assassin) spying templars, Assassin's creed rouge Remember they recruited a person in there order there should be or will be a very big fight between Assassin's and Templar and this faceless person will or would play a major role as Shay is a big templar and I think (Hope love UBISOFT) our main protagonist fight this faceless person who recruited in Rouge by the templars it would be great.It could be another person Why Jacob??

Jessigirl2013 and Jonathan7882 Both of You give your Opinion on Present day of Syndicate.Unity is over and pls give your ideas and I love concept of spying templars by Jonathan7882and Jessigirl2013 I like your ideas about Templar head but I don't think so we are going to kill him in syndicate;) Berg We are going to get introduced to new characters in present day 2 members WOW

Jessigirl2013
09-29-2015, 07:04 PM
There was a Video on story trailer and I think all the Fans must have seen it :cool::rolleyes: Jessigirl2013

Lets not to do 'true fan' argument.;)
Some fans just prefer to go into a game with a open mind, and not know key details.
Just be mindful of potential spoilers and just use spoiler tags to hide them or mark the title with a spoiler warning.;)

If present day goes like protagonist as Spy(assassin) spying templars, Assassin's creed rouge Remember they recruited a person in there order there should be or will be a very big fight between Assassin's and Templar and this faceless person will or would play a major role as Shay is a big templar and I think (Hope love UBISOFT) our main protagonist fight this faceless person who recruited in Rouge by the templars it would be great.It could be another person Why Jacob??

I don't expect that ;)
How would be know if its the person from Rogue ;) For all we know they could be a random NPC in a Abstergo office ;)
I see how if can be a possibility.. But If they were going that route, Wouldn't they at least give us an idea on the character in Rogue.;)

Jessigirl2013 and Jonathan7882 Both of You give your Opinion on Present day of Syndicate.Unity is over and pls give your ideas and I love concept of spying templars by Jonathan7882and Jessigirl2013 I like your ideas about Templar head but I don't think so we are going to kill him in syndicate;) Berg We are going to get introduced to new characters in present day 2 members WOW

'Spying Templar's:rolleyes:
Am I the only person that doesn't really understand that concept?;)

Since we have killed all the Templar leaders in past games it seems doubtful.
But you never know, UBI might pull a signature AC WTF moment again.... Don't people miss those ;)

legendvinu
09-30-2015, 06:48 AM
Lets not to do 'true fan' argument.;)
Some fans just prefer to go into a game with a open mind, and not know key details.
Just be mindful of potential spoilers and just use spoiler tags to hide them or mark the title with a spoiler warning.;)

I don't expect that ;)
How would be know if its the person from Rogue ;) For all we know they could be a random NPC in a Abstergo office ;)
I see how if can be a possibility.. But If they were going that route, Wouldn't they at least give us an idea on the character in Rogue.;)

But you never know, UBI might pull a signature AC WTF moment again.... Don't people miss those ;)

Its difficult to understand because of sudden twist like in ac3 Haynthan was a templar but we did know only after they recruit the charls lee hope spellings are correct so it can have twist who knows but I love UBI and their surprises for US.what you are saying is correct and only possible when there is 3rd person gameplay in modern day:rolleyes:

jonathan7882
09-30-2015, 07:52 PM

What I actually meant was an assassin spy in abstergo or a raw Templar recruit who becomes a double agent for the assassins. Forgoing that we could play as the bad guy but I'd prefer a good guy.

legendvinu
10-01-2015, 06:39 AM
What I actually meant was an assassin spy in abstergo or a raw Templar recruit who becomes a double agent for the assassins. Forgoing that we could play as the bad guy but I'd prefer a good guy.

Iam quite positive our assumptions are Wrong while seeing a gameplay in Youtube assassin's creed video i saw a tab called present day spoiler alert i think it will be a 1st person gameplay or 3rd perserson gameplay or I might be wrong but I am quite sure I saw a tab in menu bar known as present say:rolleyes:

guest-zowRoCLU
10-03-2015, 07:56 AM
Only 19 days left,but why we still havent news about present day ?
It s worries me

legendvinu
10-03-2015, 02:46 PM
Only 19 days left,but why we still havent news about present day ?
It s worries me

Yes I agree with You.It is Suspense till now but I am sure it's 3rd person game play Involving new and old character at least I trust and believe.

Jessigirl2013
10-03-2015, 05:35 PM
... We NEVER get modern day info before release.

Please stop asking.....

;)

Why did the thread get moved?

legendvinu
10-05-2015, 08:05 AM
... We NEVER get modern day info before release.

Please stop asking.....

;)

Why did the thread get moved?

But I hope jonathan7882 can

kosmoscreed
10-05-2015, 02:41 PM
I prefer if they keep it secret, the only thing I need to know is if is going to be like in the Desmond saga, Black Flag or Unity, but I'm afraid is going to be like in Unity, maybe with more "screen time".

cawatrooper9
10-05-2015, 02:52 PM
I prefer if they keep it secret, the only thing I need to know is if is going to be like in the Desmond saga, Black Flag or Unity, but I'm afraid is going to be like in Unity, maybe with more "screen time".

From what little we've heard, it's going to be more like Unity, just a bit more substantial.

EmptyCrustacean
10-05-2015, 03:00 PM
From what little we've heard, it's going to be more like Unity, just a bit more substantial.

That's not what BPR gaming said and Ubisoft haven't even spoken about MD.

cawatrooper9
10-05-2015, 03:04 PM
That's not what BPR gaming said and Ubisoft haven't even spoken about MD.
What did they say?
Also, the interview that I read (and forgive me, perhaps someone else can copy the source here?) said something along the lines that MD would be "cutscenes" based.

Trust me, I'd prefer it to be something else as well.

Jessigirl2013
10-05-2015, 07:31 PM
But I hope jonathan7882 can
Huh?

I agree, anything else would just ruin the story IMO.

That's what I heard from the forums.

What did they say?
Also, the interview that I read (and forgive me, perhaps someone else can copy the source here?) said something along the lines that MD would be "cutscenes" based.

Yeah.. Apparently it was stated that it is similar to Unity and is "cinematic" AKA being a mute and having a cutscene talk to you....:mad:

I'd prefer it to be something else as well.:rolleyes:

dread_stone
10-05-2015, 11:19 PM
The present day storyline died with Desmond.

Journey93
10-05-2015, 11:37 PM
The present day storyline died with Desmond.

Agreed, they will always put some lame *** MD part in the games but its never going to be meaningful again, just some to calm down the more hardcore fans.

dxsxhxcx
10-06-2015, 12:19 AM
I would rather see it completely gone (just sell the games as Abstergo Entertainment products to justify the HUD) than continue having this "quarter-assed" attempt of MD we got in ACU...

legendvinu
10-06-2015, 06:42 AM
Huh?

I agree, anything else would just ruin the story IMO.

That's what I heard from the forums.

Yeah.. Apparently it was stated that it is similar to Unity and is "cinematic" AKA being a mute and having a cutscene talk to you....:mad:

I'd prefer it to be something else as well.:rolleyes:

To all I know What You all are Saying But I am 99.5% sure there is 3rd person gameplay I really saw in a Youtube video where it was like In Assassin's creed 3 where You can play Present day Mission while interact with a computer (near Rebacca) when You go inside i hope it says dashboard in that options present day was there i saw it in that video it was same almost. so there is going to be 3rd person gameplay

Moultonborough
10-06-2015, 09:24 AM
Was it an officially Ubisoft approved video like what we saw with the previews? I'd love to see it but don't wanna it anyone into trouble.

EmptyCrustacean
10-06-2015, 11:46 AM
What did they say?

He removed the video because Ubisoft asked him to take it down but from what I remember he said there would be a third person protagonist in MD known as the cipher (sp?) like Desmond was.

It's a shame because I paid this BPR guy no mind at first but when Ubi asked him to remove the video I knew something was up!

As for that interview about it being "cut scene based" I've never seen it. Would someone kindly post it?

cawatrooper9
10-06-2015, 02:15 PM

Perhaps, but with a POE... who knows?

legendvinu
10-07-2015, 06:37 AM
Was it an officially Ubisoft approved video like what we saw with the previews? I'd love to see it but don't wanna it anyone into trouble.

http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy3/legandvinu/20151007_105505_zps8rt4rylw.jpg (http://s772.photobucket.com/user/legandvinu/media/20151007_105505_zps8rt4rylw.jpg.html)

I said about this

VoXngola
10-07-2015, 04:13 PM
He removed the video because Ubisoft asked him to take it down but from what I remember he said there would be a third person protagonist in MD known as the cipher (sp?) like Desmond was.

It's a shame because I paid this BPR guy no mind at first but when Ubi asked him to remove the video I knew something was up!

As for that interview about it being "cut scene based" I've never seen it. Would someone kindly post it?

The new protagonist part isn't true, sadly. Atleast in regards to his video. He said that Juno calls whoever is using Helix "cipher", and BPR thought that only Desmond was called cipher so he figured that we are gonna have a new MD character. Little did he know, Black Flag's "protagonist" was also called cipher.

Moultonborough
10-07-2015, 04:26 PM
http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy3/legandvinu/20151007_105505_zps8rt4rylw.jpg (http://s772.photobucket.com/user/legandvinu/media/20151007_105505_zps8rt4rylw.jpg.html)

I said about this

That looks to be just the database. AC3 we had an entry for Shaun as well. Sadly does not mean we will have a MD character only that they are open to "us" about it.

legendvinu
10-08-2015, 12:48 PM
That looks to be just the database. AC3 we had an entry for Shaun as well. Sadly does not mean we will have a MD character only that they are open to "us" about it.

We will always have hope Can't WE?

Moultonborough
10-08-2015, 01:33 PM
We will always have hope Can't WE?

Yes, but with their recent trend it still seems unlikely. :(

legendvinu
10-11-2015, 04:46 PM
Yes, but with their recent trend it still seems unlikely. :(

Guys and Girls I have also found out one more thing about present day it is if You see background screen of Unity,Rouge etc its kind of dark at least little but if you see Assassin's creed 2,brotherhood,Revelations and3 all have white background then those games.My theory and idea is with the white background and box thing (like it was in 3) in syndicate There will be third person gameplay in Present day that's it

Jessigirl2013
10-11-2015, 07:34 PM
I agree... That seems like the case.;)

Guys and Girls I have also found out one more thing about present day it is if You see background screen of Unity,Rouge etc its kind of dark at least little but if you see Assassin's creed 2,brotherhood,Revelations and3 all have white background then those games.My theory and idea is with the white background and box thing (like it was in 3) in syndicate There will be third person gameplay in Present day that's it

I don't think so... I think UBI just realised that fans preferred the white room.

I'm glad they changed it, Unity's odd absorbing memory's was like WTF...
I mean they could of made out like it was an animus glitch... but nooooo.
Arno has to be a physic.:rolleyes:

TimeLock09
10-12-2015, 06:37 AM
I've really got a good feeling about Modern Day, I don't know why. I just do.

legendvinu
10-12-2015, 06:49 AM
I've really got a good feeling about Modern Day, I don't know why. I just do.

Me to I agree with You it will be great after all.

ArbKnight
10-13-2015, 01:37 AM
It seems like Ubisoft doesn't care anymore about the present-day stuff.
So they should either put more effort into it, or cut it out of future games completely.

legendvinu
10-13-2015, 06:26 AM
It seems like Ubisoft doesn't care anymore about the present-day stuff.
So they should either put more effort into it, or cut it out of future games completely.

I think You should wait for the magic to happen COOL Down and wait until it is released.

cawatrooper9
10-13-2015, 04:49 PM
I think the reason I'm optimistic about MD is that Syndicate seems to be doing all it can to rectify the sins of Unity, and the sparse MD was one of the widely complained about features of last year's game.

legendvinu
10-14-2015, 06:39 AM
I think the reason I'm optimistic about MD is that Syndicate seems to be doing all it can to rectify the sins of Unity, and the sparse MD was one of the widely complained about features of last year's game.

yes so lots of MD stuff and background is favouring it ;)

Moultonborough
10-14-2015, 07:12 AM
I hate to be a downer again......but with their recent MD perspective's (ACIV and AC Unity) I don't see Ubisoft breaking from that trend. They said there is a forward press in that area yet came out soon after saying it would follow Unity's example. So until it comes out I have to still be doubtful. Still.... not long left to wait.

legendvinu
10-16-2015, 06:55 AM
I hate to be a downer again......but with their recent MD perspective's (ACIV and AC Unity) I don't see Ubisoft breaking from that trend. They said there is a forward press in that area yet came out soon after saying it would follow Unity's example. So until it comes out I have to still be doubtful. Still.... not long left to wait.

I have My doubts though but I still believe UBI there is going to different modern day stuff I think it's going to be great as Mac said it. Believe in him and them

Moultonborough
10-16-2015, 07:16 AM
I have My doubts though but I still believe UBI there is going to different modern day stuff I think it's going to be great as Mac said it. Believe in him and them

I hope so. But just gotta say for fun if it is like the last two games or still bad I'm gonna come back here and scream I told you so ;)

Jessigirl2013
10-16-2015, 06:23 PM
Hasn't it been confirmed that the MD is "cinematic" .... was this not true..?

legendvinu
10-17-2015, 09:20 AM
i hope so. But just gotta say for fun if it is like the last two games or still bad i'm gonna come back here and scream i told you so ;)

wait for the magic;)

Hasn't it been confirmed that the MD is "cinematic" .... was this not true..?

No there is no Info about MD I am actually searching every site I know. Cool it's not true there will be 1 person or 3rd person gameplay and i am positive i saw first 40 min of gameplay now also i am positive. Again my new Theory I think we will play as Shawn and Rabekka i think so... as i saw them in the video

LieutenantJojo
10-20-2015, 10:41 PM
No there is no Info about MD I am actually searching every site I know. Cool it's not true there will be 1 person or 3rd person gameplay and i am positive i saw first 40 min of gameplay now also i am positive. Again my new Theory I think we will play as Shawn and Rabekka i think so... as i saw them in the video

Newsflash:
It's ******* cinematic

Moultonborough
10-22-2015, 01:08 PM
I hope so. But just gotta say for fun if it is like the last two games or still bad I'm gonna come back here and scream I told you so ;)

wait for the magic;)

I can happily say I TOLD YOU SO LOL.

It does suck but just as I predicted :(

bonehakker561
10-22-2015, 07:17 PM
Ok so I made this thread to see what you guys think about where ac present day story is heading. I believe that acs was disappointing as far as present day and lore goes. Acs has no playable present day just cgi which is crap. I think we need desmound back with a strong playable present day section. They can bring him back with the help of the shroud of Eden who ch plays a big role in acs and I think they will bring him back or they can introduce a new and strong present day protagonist who can fight juno and save the world. In the end acs was a good game but ending and present day was again disappointing and proves that ubisoft doesn't listens to the fans....!

Aphex_Tim
10-22-2015, 07:21 PM
Baffling how some people have already finished Syndicate. :p

But anyway, if Desmond would be brought back from the dead, the AC series would lose the last bit of credibility it has left.
I haven't played Syndicate yet but I can already say it would be a much better idea to just introduce a new MD protagonist.

TimeLock09
10-22-2015, 07:21 PM
I'll post what I said in a few mins ago:

The Modern Day story IS going somewhere, it's just taking alot longer than people expected. We have the movie next year and the present day story will be absolutely HUGE, it's gonna kickstart the whole thing off, you'll see. Then we have the comics. It's becoming it's own thing, even if we don't get to play in the present... as of yet. We don't need Desmond back, we've got Galina now for that. And so far she seems pretty cool, with the backflips and whatnot in Syndicate. Give MD/PD time. It needs time. They're thinking, they're creating. It will happen trust me, but for now we have to be even more patient and I know it sucks. But trust me when I say the movie will just light the fire on Modern Day. It has too. And it will.

do think we are gonna play as Galina though in the not so distant future. It seems ... obvious now as she's in Syndicate. This also supports the theory we ARE actually going to Asia next year (well hopefully) Cause Galina does backflips and stuff in Syndicate. So they'd have to "re-work" the combat to martial arts and stuff. So hopefully Asia next year for the historical part, and playing as galina for the present. It adds up. It makes sence. I don't believe it'll be Japan, personally I believe it will be China. I just know Modern Day is just getting started. It's been slow yes, but it's gonna "wake up" pretty soon and Juno WILL become a threat

The present in AC: S was enjoyable, I liked it. Much better than Unity. It progressed the story ALOT further than Unity did because of the whole shroud of eden/clone thing. Desmond is done okk? He's done. I believe he MAY be back, but I still believe it'll be a risky move. That's why we saw Galina (see theory above)

TimeLock09
10-22-2015, 07:26 PM
The only thing(s) I didn't like were Shaun and Rebecca going into the "field" it just ... felt ... wrong. I mean Shaun's a historian, and rebecca's a "techie" Rebecca will be okk because she was shot at the end by what's his face, Otso Berg. But she'll survive. I don't believe Ubi are THAT stupid that they'd kill off one of the two most popular characters in AC's history. A part of me wanted to see what William was up too, I bet he put shaun and becs out there, kinda a dumb move though. But everything else, I liked it. I liked how it gave us more questions without answers (as usual) but I'm not really fussed, it's good to see Present Day again, even though we knew it wasn't playable.

bonehakker561
10-22-2015, 07:27 PM
I think that's the best if they introduce a new strong and chrismatic modern day protagonist who is better character than desmound and who could be guided by minerva to stop juno. Just like juno guided desmound to release her. But acs was a let down present day wise. I just wish they make present day story more engaging and playable next time if there is a one.

TimeLock09
10-22-2015, 07:32 PM
Me too, and Galina's that new protagonist. Why else why they just suddenly drop her in Syndicate just like that? She's been mentioned before in the games (I think) but we've never, EVER seen her. And IMO, it felt AMAZING to FINALLY see her in action. People REALLY need to let desmond go. And I know it hurts cause I liked him too, but it seems to be over for desmond. The best we can hope for now is Galina. And if it isn't galina, then ... well .... it has to be someone else. It has too. Galina's the only choice I can see right now for playable modern day. Unless, well ... the movie with Fassbender as Callum but we'll see.

bonehakker561
10-22-2015, 07:32 PM
Gallifreyan1993 yes you are right but they are stretching the story to far . They should introduce a new pd hero. Then the story will make scence. Not the cgi or 1st person abstargo employe crap but a full new hero who would stop juno like desmound stope flare

TimeLock09
10-22-2015, 07:36 PM
Stretching the story is GOOD. As long as they do that, the more games they create and I don't have a single damn problem with that. If anyone dissagrees with me, sue me lol. I look forward to AC every year. It's the ONLY series I look forward too every year. They will introduce a new MD/PD hero, they will. These things ... they take time :P We might have seen our hero already, who knows. If Ubi are smart (which they are) then they've set galina up in syndicate for a reason. Galina was supposed to be on her own mission in the comics, but ubi were kind enough to let her physically into the game so I'd say it's a given.

Aphex_Tim
10-22-2015, 07:45 PM
People REALLY need to let desmond go.

It's ironic, really. Back when Desmond was "alive", everyone was complaining about how he was boring and terrible and how we needed to get rid of him as soon as possible.

bonehakker561
10-22-2015, 07:46 PM
I just hope you are right. I love this series too but lately they are screwing the story
My only complain is the present day story and lore of ac which is why I have stuck with this series but hopefully they will listen to us next year. But any way which period you want to see next year . I think japan is next

bonehakker561
10-22-2015, 07:47 PM
Aphex_Tim a new md protagonist can solve that problem too

TimeLock09
10-22-2015, 07:48 PM
It's ironic, really. Back when Desmond was "alive", everyone was complaining about how he was boring and terrible and how we needed to get rid of him as soon as possible.

lol this! People should have been greatful. The people who hate the modern day AND desmond DID this. YOU (they) reduced it to nothing but a floating ipad and a few cutscenes. Now they're all saying "bring it back! Give it back. Give us desmond!" It's so ironic it's funny. I do believe Modern Day/Present Day will be back in 3rd person soon, just not sure how soon. Give or take a few years at the latest. I'm just looking forward to the present in the movie, I can't wait for it.

bonehakker561
10-22-2015, 07:55 PM
I think movie is the reason they are holding up on present day story and are moving it slowly. But after the movie a new era of ac will begin with a new md hero. I think the movie will setup new hero and pd story line.
Michael pd character would be much better for the game than galina I think. They would introduce him in the movie and carry his journey in the games.

TimeLock09
10-22-2015, 08:02 PM
I agree with you there. They're gonna wait it out and after the movie, it'll be back. Looking forward to this new era of modern day. Juno doing her thing, the other first civ members, creating a TWCB clone from the shroud etc, it's gonna be epic. Hmmm maybe, unless we can have both? It's now possible because of the Frye twins. Galina for the galina fans and callum for the callum fans. Of course they'd have to pay fassbender ALOT of money to use his face and voice in the games. But that's alright. Assassin's Creed is slowly changing and it's good. Change IS good. I just ... want Juno in the movie, do you know how bad I wanna see her in the movie haha? :P

bonehakker561
10-22-2015, 08:17 PM
Cullom and galina would be like batman and catwoman from arkham knight
Man it would be epic to controle them both in fight where they would chain kill or have combo moves. Ubisoft just make this happen and I would be your slave forever😍😍😍😍😍😍. 2016 just come quick,

Journey93
10-22-2015, 08:23 PM
We need a new MD protagonist and an actual overarching storyline. No bs cutscenes or playing as yourself anymore.

I liked Desmond but his story is over, no need to bring him back.

bonehakker561
10-22-2015, 08:28 PM
We need a new MD protagonist and an actual overarching storyline. No bs cutscenes or playing as yourself anymore.

I liked Desmond but his story is over, no need to bring him back.

I think now they are moving in that direction
Just hope they don't screw it and give us a new ultimate md assassin who can punch abstargo and juno in the face and lead the modern assassins.

TimeLock09
10-22-2015, 08:31 PM
@bonehakker561, I know right?! That would be the best! I can see it now (dreams about 2016/2017) :P Dual Play with galina and callum, BELIEVE! :D Then it would give them an excuse to have multiplayer back I suppose, I liked the multiplayer too. But anywho. If they're considering setting galina up as a playable protag (and callum), then it's a done deal. Take ma moneh ubi, take it ALL! xDD

@Journey93, yeah me too, I liked desmond, despite people constanly saying he's too whiney and everything, but they killed him because people talked crap about him and the MD sections. It's why we've got what we have been given in past games and in syndicate, it's time to move on from desmond. Even though him and clay are in the gray with juno supposedly, although it could be a lie from her. It's time to move on. Let the dezzie go. It's over. Time for a new MD character or characters to take the stage and defeat Juno.

bonehakker561
10-22-2015, 08:44 PM
@bonehakker561, I know right?! That would be the best! I can see it now (dreams about 2016/2017) :P Dual Play with galina and callum, BELIEVE! :D Then it would give them an excuse to have multiplayer back I suppose, I liked the multiplayer too. But anywho. If they're considering setting galina up as a playable protag (and callum), then it's a done deal. Take ma moneh ubi, take it ALL! xDD

@Journey93, yeah me too, I liked desmond, despite people constanly saying he's too whiney and everything, but they killed him because people talked crap about him and the MD sections. It's why we've got what we have been given in past games and in syndicate, it's time to move on from desmond. Even though him and clay are in the gray with juno supposedly, although it could be a lie from her. It's time to move on. Let the dezzie go. It's over. Time for a new MD character or characters to take the stage and defeat Juno.

That's what all the fans want and I think ubisoft is on track to deliver it to us . I just wish it would be next year. And I read some where that the clone mentioned in the ending of acs will play a big role in Ac movie. So I think acs sets the movie and the movie sets future game. Next ac game will take place simultaneously with the movie and I just wish callum and galina would happen it would take the series to a whole new level fingers crossed 🙏🙏🙏🙏

bonehakker561
10-22-2015, 08:48 PM
The movie has a poster too check it out
On films Wikipedia page

Senningiri_GR
10-22-2015, 08:58 PM
Why only SGI present day story? Are they playing with our nerves?.... Also, not Desmond back, he is dead. Lets play as his "sister" Galina Voronina....
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/6/6f/Galina_Voronina.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140316190854

TimeLock09
10-22-2015, 08:59 PM
They will deliver eventually, things can't stay this bad forever. I don't believe it will. Things would have always gotten bad before they can get better again (that's a quote from somewhere, dunna where but yeah) I have no doubt they'll deliver on what we want. We've been asking for a long time for Modern Day, we're slowly getting it. It may be next year (I hope it is) but somehow I doubt it. 2016 IS the year though, no doubt about it. For everything. Yeah I agree, AC: S sets the movie and the movie sets up the future games, 100% agree with you on that one. I trust in Ubisoft to deliver a Modern Day that we want (in the movie, and in the games) I have faith when alot of people don't. They've speculated for years about MD when none of it has ever come true or didn't get what they wanted (like in Unity and Syndicate) Fingers crossed indeed! xDD. I want a freakin' game with galina and callum ubi, ya hear us? We WANT it, and we WANT it soon! xDD

TimeLock09
10-22-2015, 09:05 PM
Why only SGI present day story? Are they playing with our nerves?.... Also, not Desmond back, he is dead. Lets play as his "sister" Galina Voronina....
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/6/6f/Galina_Voronina.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140316190854

I dunna, but something BIG is coming to us all in modern day, and we'll ALL have faith again. All of us that like the Modern Day, faith will be restored. They're slowing teasing us about what's coming up in the next few years (Phoenix Project/first civ clone, Callum Lynch's story, Juno, more first civ members, eve etc) it's all what we wanted in the modern day. Ohh we'll play as galina, I'm certain of it. Like I said, why else would they put her in Syndicate? I bet the casual fans wouldn't have a clue who she was, but the true fans who pay attention? Well, we do (obviously) They're setting her up, it's all part of Ubi's master plan lol.

RA503
10-22-2015, 09:42 PM
is me or that music in the end sounds like Darby voice ?

TimeLock09
10-22-2015, 10:05 PM
The cutscene at the end with the big fight? lol, it's just you xDD. It's by Tripod. It is catchy song though :P

RA503
10-22-2015, 10:39 PM
The cutscene at the end with the big fight? lol, it's just you xDD. It's by Tripod. It is catchy song though :P

whats the name of the song ? remember me this for a moment : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4COfl8DMB8

AnExplodingDodo
10-22-2015, 10:45 PM
*HUGE SPOILERS*.

Yeahhh something big is on the way. Juno has more of a presence in the game than i think most of us know of:...some of the things she says....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McxjHnwWBG8

RA503
10-22-2015, 10:56 PM
*HUGE SPOILERS*.

Yeahhh something big is on the way. Juno has more of a presence in the game than i think most of us know of:...some of the things she says....

Holly Jesus, this is a fragment of 200 years of First Civ Lore that Darby said that he and the other writters wrotte...
is this kind of thing that I don't wanna be spoiled,for me is more important even tham the ending...

ze_topazio
10-22-2015, 11:01 PM
Checking on Juno's speeches it seems Those Who Came Before called themselves "Isu", finally we can drop the longass "Those Who Came Before" name, and their city was called "Feyan".

RA503
10-22-2015, 11:03 PM
they create a First Civ language like tolkien ?

Consus is confirmed the father of understanding ?

Layytez
10-22-2015, 11:04 PM
*HUGE SPOILERS*.

This right here is what I wanted. Mmmm all that tasty lore.

AnExplodingDodo
10-22-2015, 11:08 PM
Yah i think it's what we're all after. Thing is it's only in the time rift mission, so they've hidden it away from the main story *sneaky*. But yeah it's there, first civ stuff apparently has a lot to say for itself in ACS, which makes it very tasty indeed!

DeceivingEric
10-22-2015, 11:13 PM
The fact they're waiting for the movie to release a good in-game MD isn't a excuse to give us crap until it's out. It only proves that Ubi is just too lazy to work on something salvageable until Fassbender's character comes in.

And I think if we want Desmond back is because we didn't get any good MD since he's gone, he litteraly has the great MD stuff all for himself and he represent that. What we want is a new real protagonist to replace Desmond, not some first person / cutscene crap. I haven't play ACS yet but for what I heard of the MD without getting spoiled, it's still bad. So long for this year....

ze_topazio
10-22-2015, 11:18 PM
You know, other than the name of their race, city name and the year she was born, she says nothing new, it's a repetition of many of the things she said in AC3, talking about things we saw happen in previous games, plus the propaganda of "I'm a good person, accept me as your master lowly disgusting Humans.", in better times this would have been disappointing, people now are so desperate, even minor things like this seem awesome.

I-Like-Pie45
10-23-2015, 12:07 AM
i think the assassin Zee Topazio should be the new hero of AC!

TimeLock09
10-23-2015, 12:32 AM
whats the name of the song ? remember me this for a moment : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4COfl8DMB8

It's called "Underground" and it's on the official soundtrack :)

ze_topazio
10-23-2015, 12:39 AM
i think the assassin Zee Topazio should be the new hero of AC!

I highly agree with this.

Danny_rx7
10-23-2015, 12:52 AM
Ok, there's been All Cutscenes videos on Youtube for a while, and I just found this one - contains only Present Day cutscenes which are more interesting to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVC3ynQgO8Y

I'm both happy and angry. :)

rob.davies2014
10-23-2015, 03:38 AM
Omg she mentioned consus! After all these years :d so happy!

bonehakker561
10-23-2015, 04:23 AM
This right here is what I wanted. Mmmm all that tasty lore.

Now juno conversations makes sense. In previous games her conversations didn't make any sense. But now she told us about her life and that isu era. And is it me or juno also mentioned her son.

bonehakker561
10-23-2015, 04:29 AM
Omg she mentioned consus! After all these years :d so happy!

I think they will make a clone of consus through the shroud and he will help assassin's to defeat juno since he is in favour of the assassins and hates template.

IceBlood_34
10-23-2015, 12:09 PM
Does anyone have videos or images on any Present Day database , please ?

dxsxhxcx
10-23-2015, 03:23 PM
I think they will make a clone of consus through the shroud and he will help assassin's to defeat juno since he is in favour of the assassins and hates template.

No, first they'll use the Shroud on Rebecca to save her, then Consus will speak through her in an enigmatic way for 2 or 3 games, and only then they'll come up with an idea to get one of those clones that Mr. Resident Evil is creating, this will take more 2 or 3 games of course, that's Ubisoft's Modus Operandi with AC, so you should expect a TWCB battle in, at least, 6 years...

Cobalt Impurity
10-26-2015, 01:00 AM
In terms of the story as of present day, I think it's pretty clear that It will (hopefully) revolve around Shaun, Rebecca and that technician who recruited you in Black Flag and a few others. I'd have mixed feelings if Desmond was resurrected. I know this is pretty far fetched and would be difficult in it on its own to incorporate to the current storyline, but if, somehow, let's say Minerva or Juno or Jupiter transported Ezio and/or some of the other assassin's we played to the present day to aid against the Abstergo and the Templars if deemed necessary. I think this would be a pretty interesting story to follow but it would definitely have some credibility flaws.

As of the syndicate storyline, it was "meh" for me. It doesn't even touch Ezio's (why that matters is stated bellow). It was too short, the character development was lacking and felt rushed. Ubisoft really needs to learn to take their time with these kinds of things. I mean, they set SUCH a large standard with Assassin's Creed II story wise and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood in terms of gear variety and gameplay and such. They basically took a massive **** on what they created when they released 3, Rouge and Unity in terms of story and gameplay. When I replayed 2, brotherhood and revelations the amount of times I got goosebumps was off the charts during the cutscenes because they did such a good job creating the story.

I don't even want to put all of my thoughts and criticisms about the ****tier games here because it would take days. I just really hope they right the wrongs in the end. They need to do justice to Desmond somehow because his death still seems in vain to me.

Radman500
10-26-2015, 03:32 AM
so who are the clones

are they desmond clones...or are they clones imbued with precursor dna?

IsinhaXP
10-26-2015, 11:01 PM
First of all, that's my opinion, make yourself free to disagree, just be respectful please.

Just finished the main history of Syndicate, in only 2 days and a half, that's a extremely short game, and with all the talk about present day resolutions of the developers and ubisoft leaders, I was really hoping for the return of the present story, that have been on stand by since the desmond saga ended... I think all old fans are waiting for the return of a good present-day story. And for now all we have is Juno manipulating everyone with Templar help, and almost no effort what so ever of the Assassins to stop or even intervene in any way on the path of destruction ahead.

And well with this game became obvious that ubisoft don't really know what to do with it, so I thought about and maybe we fans, especially the more creative ones, can give ubisoft a hand on what we expect of them.

Write here guys suggestions for the progression of the history, so that Assassin's Creed can once again be the game we all fell in love with...

What do you think about the situation we are?

In my opinion, I'm just buying games expecting to have a good story again, and in every game I'm a little bit more disappointed and frustrated, if the porpoise is just money, soon I will be spending mine with some other games series with a far better history.

Alphacos007
10-27-2015, 05:24 AM
It is not a short game, if you already finished, it's only your fault for having no-lifed it (don't get me wrong, I'm not insulting you, I also did that, I actually finished on the day after release), most games nowadays take less than 10 hours to complete while Syndicate took at least 15.
I actually liked the MD story, but I dislike the fact that is just cutscenes, if it was playable, it would have been perfect for me.

Thirsty_panda
10-27-2015, 07:10 AM
So, no one is upset that the whole sage thing and or precursor blood samples has already been thrown out the window because, surprise, somehow we found surviving precursor specimens? I mean really? Just out of now where like that? But, at least it justifies why finding the shroud was actually a real priority, unlike how it was made out to be more important than it was for the historical plot line. I mean, the way they were building it up, I was half expecting someone really old to still be alive or something.

And I mean, I think they could have done more with the whole Starick, shroud thing. Obviously they emphasized the healing factor, but like, if his goal was to kill the queen and take over rule of London as an immortal God like figure or something, why not have a scene where he emerges from the vault and just soaks up rifle fire from the royal guard or something? Do something more elaborate. The boss fight as is,was really dumb, especially considering even run of the mill guards have unnatural as it is. I feel like they needed to do something, because as it was, I don't think it came off as any where near as important as they were trying to sell it. The shroud just isn't something that would provide you with any immediate benefit otherwise. I don't know, am I alone on this?

dxsxhxcx
10-27-2015, 10:28 AM
So, no one is upset that the whole sage thing and or precursor blood samples has already been thrown out the window because, surprise, somehow we found surviving precursor specimens? I mean really? Just out of now where like that? But, at least it justifies why finding the shroud was actually a real priority, unlike how it was made out to be more important than it was for the historical plot line. I mean, the way they were building it up, I was half expecting someone really old to still be alive or something.

It wasn't really dropped (yet), they were able to create a TWCB clone (the one we saw at the end of Syndicate's MD) because of John's (the Sage from AC4) DNA, and I'm certain that the Instruments of The First Will will become Juno's army once she is able to transfer her (and Aita's) mind(s) into one of of those TWCB clones...

IsinhaXP
10-27-2015, 01:31 PM
It is not a short game, if you already finished, it's only your fault for having no-lifed it (don't get me wrong, I'm not insulting you, I also did that, I actually finished on the day after release), most games nowadays take less than 10 hours to complete while Syndicate took at least 15.
I actually liked the MD story, but I dislike the fact that is just cutscenes, if it was playable, it would have been perfect for me.

Maybe I over played haha, but that's mainly for all the hype the devs did about the MD story, and to be honest, I was expecting that after 2 games (3 if you count Rogue) they would finally do something with the story, that actually started a new cicle, I'm ok about letting Desmond dead, but please, continue the story, because that way, they saying that the MD story is going to be pleasing in Syndicate, we really hoped, it got somewhere, not that we see it's going somewhere someday, but that it definitively GOES, finally somewhere... I actually think that having this long of a wait is a disrespect to the fans, or simply a lack of good ideas from ubisoft, either way i'm truly getting tired and disappointed with a series that I actually loved, but it has lost it's essence... I acttually prefer one game in 2 or 3 years, that 3 games that almost don't have differences between them and doesn't lead anyhere in the storyline... But that's my opinion, just had to let it out :(

dimbismp
10-27-2015, 05:40 PM
I don't get it why people are disappointed about the MD.It is 100 times better than ACU and i dare say that it made the most progress since AC3.

I am really curious about the future though.The whole "1st Civ clones" thing,combined with Juno taking the Shroud can result only to a fully MD game.(Unless the game goes like this:"Juno is taking over the world!Initiate relive the life of X to find that PoE,so that we can beat her")

Radman500
10-27-2015, 09:25 PM
guys... the clones

im confused

are they desmond clones or clones imbued with TWCB dna?

dxsxhxcx
10-27-2015, 09:32 PM
guys... the clones

im confused

are they desmond clones or clones imbued with TWCB dna?

the latter..

Radman500
10-27-2015, 09:35 PM
the latter..
are they full on TWCB or are they clones mixed with human/TWCB dna?

dxsxhxcx
10-27-2015, 09:56 PM
are they full on TWCB or are they clones mixed with human/TWCB dna?

I assume they are clones made of TWCB DNA extracted from the Sages..

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Phoenix_Project#Death_of_John_Standish

Alphacos007
10-28-2015, 05:20 AM
I don't get it why people are disappointed about the MD.It is 100 times better than ACU and i dare say that it made the most progress since AC3.

I am really curious about the future though.The whole "1st Civ clones" thing,combined with Juno taking the Shroud can result only to a fully MD game.(Unless the game goes like this:"Juno is taking over the world!Initiate relive the life of X to find that PoE,so that we can beat her")

Do you honestly have any doubt which option would they pick? I wish we ever got a full MD game to end the Juno saga (or the whole AC saga, for that matter), but I bet it'll never happen. The MD was already killed, they aren't bringing it back, specially not on a whole game's scale.

legendvinu
10-28-2015, 05:26 AM
I can happily say I TOLD YOU SO LOL.

It does suck but just as I predicted :(

Hay cool in next game it will be great

Eurostar7
10-28-2015, 10:44 AM
In terms of the story as of present day, I think it's pretty clear that It will (hopefully) revolve around Shaun, Rebecca and that technician who recruited you in Black Flag and a few others. I'd have mixed feelings if Desmond was resurrected. I know this is pretty far fetched and would be difficult in it on its own to incorporate to the current storyline, but if, somehow, let's say Minerva or Juno or Jupiter transported Ezio and/or some of the other assassin's we played to the present day to aid against the Abstergo and the Templars if deemed necessary. I think this would be a pretty interesting story to follow but it would definitely have some credibility flaws.

As of the syndicate storyline, it was "meh" for me. It doesn't even touch Ezio's (why that matters is stated bellow). It was too short, the character development was lacking and felt rushed. Ubisoft really needs to learn to take their time with these kinds of things. I mean, they set SUCH a large standard with Assassin's Creed II story wise and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood in terms of gear variety and gameplay and such. They basically took a massive **** on what they created when they released 3, Rouge and Unity in terms of story and gameplay. When I replayed 2, brotherhood and revelations the amount of times I got goosebumps was off the charts during the cutscenes because they did such a good job creating the story.

I don't even want to put all of my thoughts and criticisms about the ****tier games here because it would take days. I just really hope they right the wrongs in the end. They need to do justice to Desmond somehow because his death still seems in vain to me.

Possible Spoilers:

The technician guy in Black Flag is the reincarnation of Juno's lover, Aita. The Templars got his body after he was killed in Black Flag, put him in one of those chambers like they did to those 'monsters' in the end cutscene of Syndicate.

The problem was, that Galina and Shaun was part of the team that destroyed that whole laboratory, which was in Paris. They mention the lab in one of the modern day cutscenes in Syndicate. The technician guy, his body is destroyed, he'll be re-incarnated soon but he'll be an infant in modern day.

I think they'll revive Desmond using the shroud. Juno, in Syndicate during WWI mentioned Desmond as "The Greatest Assassin of your generation". He is incredibly valuable to the Assassins and they'll have to bring him back if they are to stand a chance.

The Shroud will not be used to bring Consus back, his conciousness is inside the shroud. I think Consus decides whether or not to cure the wearer or not, because there were cases of the shroud harming the person who wore it.

Eurostar7
10-28-2015, 10:59 AM
Oh and they already screwed up the Ones Who Came Before storyline, in Syndicate Juno said she is from 2000-something of the Isu Era, but the Adam and Eve storyline (which hasnt came up since AC Liberation's ending, not sure why because it was great) was from the year 75,000 or so. I dont know whats up with that

Alizi92
10-28-2015, 12:43 PM
Oh and they already screwed up the Ones Who Came Before storyline, in Syndicate Juno said she is from 2000-something of the Isu Era, but the Adam and Eve storyline (which hasnt came up since AC Liberation's ending, not sure why because it was great) was from the year 75,000 or so. I dont know whats up with that

Yes Eve and Adam was from 75.000 of OUR era but the Isus have their proper calendar. It's like Maya and Georgian calendar it's not the same.

steveeire
10-28-2015, 10:04 PM
Just finished ACS and man that modern day stuff was rough, they really need to bring back a MD protagonist, what they are doing now is just very uninteresting.

pacmanate
10-28-2015, 11:43 PM
This MD was actually... good.

But only if it's a set up for playing as Galina or whatever her name is. I want to do cartwheel kicks and ****.

legendvinu
10-29-2015, 05:49 AM
Just finished ACS and man that modern day stuff was rough, they really need to bring back a MD protagonist, what they are doing now is just very uninteresting.

I haven't played yat:nonchalance:

steveeire
10-29-2015, 06:01 PM
Well I haven't told you anything.

legendvinu
10-30-2015, 07:56 AM
Well I haven't told you anything.

How was it like tell Your experience in LONDON

midgetman95
11-04-2015, 04:38 PM
Guys, do you not seriously see the potential for the final game of Assassin's Creed. Obviously it will be a modern day game and the antagonist is Juno. But the potential of the game is to do with the clones. I've always wondered to myself that I would love an AC game with every single protagonist assassin in it and they can do that with clones. If they can upload Juno into a body and use the Shroud to finalise the body, then why can't they do the same with the Assassin's, I mean I think it's pretty possible as they have each Assassin's genetic memory. Also when it comes to the final game of Assassin's Creed they should at least bring back characters that we care about, no one would care for a whole new character in the final game, but we would care if they brought Desmond back or used all the Assassin's we have previously played as!!!

cawatrooper9
11-04-2015, 04:59 PM
Yeah, I've always thought having all of the former Assassins come back in the final game would be an amazing (though, admittedly cheesey and a little bit fan-fictiony) way to end the franchise.

Imagine Altair, Ezio, and Desmond at last getting to speak face to face.

Arno finally reuniting with Elise.

Shay and Liam, fighting side by side again at last...

Jacob and Evie telling Lydia how proud they are of her...

Imagine Edward and Connor meeting for the first time, and then beckoning Haytham, who is standing alone dejectedly in the corner, to join them... :rolleyes:

Though, honestly, I've always thought that somehow the Ankh would be involved. Perhaps they will combine the ankh and

shroud
via the koh-hi-noor and use all three POEs to

resurrect the consciousnesses of the dead Assassins into the bodies of the clones

Begun the Clone Wars has.

RA503
11-04-2015, 11:44 PM
The abstergo files from Revelations says that the final objectve of the Templars is made Humankind become Isu,I think that they want to transfer their minds to the clones,We only don't know if they want it with all humankind or only with the templars,the database of syndicate state that they want to do reversal enginnering in the POE.

and is the Ankh who transfer Souls/minds to other vessels not the Koh ih noor : http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Ankh

I think all the clones have their minds connected to Helix like a bleeding effect but controlled,Abstergo plans is transfer peoples mind to Clone's bodies using the Helix,Juno will hijack this obviously aprisioning everyone's mind in the Isu era.

Abstergo can create a full adult clone in only one year because of that artificial wombs based on Da Vinci draws : http://uploads3.wikiart.org/images/leonardo-da-vinci/studies-of-the-foetus-in-the-womb.jpg

cawatrooper9
11-04-2015, 11:46 PM
and is the Ankh who transfer Souls/minds to other vessels not the Koh ih noor : http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Ankh

Right, but the Koh is needed to link POE powers together. I'm not saying that Ankh + Shroud via the Koh is necessarily the way it will go, but I think it will be some combination.

lab981
11-05-2015, 12:21 AM
I know that there is a lot of hate circulating around the ending of AC Syndicate and I get it on one level. The fact that there is a secret cave under the gardens of Buckingham Palace is a little far fetched however the series has always had it's tongue firmly in one cheek as regards to historical accuracy. In addition I think the relationship between Henry and Evie was inevitable. Finally the present day sequences are fairly easy to understand if you have followed the games up to this point. I think that the hate surrounding the game at this point is placing too much expectation on the developers and the franchise as a whole.
Ubisoft thank you for making up for the major misstep of Unity.
Luke