PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILERS* Main story mission number and how they're separated between twins

Farlander1991
10-22-2015, 06:42 PM
Hi. So, for anyone interested in the amount of missions in the main story and how they're separated between the twins, here's a quick rundown. This is based on walkthroughs, so maybe I've missed something (as I'm waiting for PC version)

Sequence 1 - 1 mission - 1 Jacob
Sequence 2 - 1 mission - 1 Evie
Sequence 3 - 7 missions - 1 Jacob, 1 Evie, 5 Jacob or Evie (the liberation introductory ones)
Sequence 4 - 7 missions - 4 Jacob, 2 Evie, 1 Jacob or Evie (a mandatory Bell mission)
Sequence 5 - 7 missions - 4 Jacob, 2 Evie, 1 Jacob or Evie (a mandatory Bell mission)
Sequence 6 - 5 missions - 3 Jacob, 2 Evie
Sequence 7 - 6 missions - 4 Jacob, 2 Evie
(interlude - need to conquer boroughs with Jacob/Evie to unlock Sequence 8)
Sequence 8 - 4 missions - 4 Jacob
Sequence 9 - 4 missions - 2 Jacob, 1 Evie, 1 Jacob & Evie

Total missions: 42
Total Jacob missions: 24
Total Evie missions: 12
Total missions with changeable characters: 7

D.I.D.
10-22-2015, 06:54 PM
I wonder if Ubisoft will release data on how people choose to play the open missions? It's not often where you get a game where character choices could end up having a democratic effect on the series's future!

Locopells
10-22-2015, 07:01 PM
There's talk that that's half the point...

RVSage
10-22-2015, 07:09 PM
okay I am not playing Jacob anywhere apart from story missions

VestigialLlama4
10-22-2015, 08:10 PM
Hi. So, for anyone interested in the amount of missions in the main story and how they're separated between the twins, here's a quick rundown. This is based on walkthroughs, so maybe I've missed something (as I'm waiting for PC version)

Sequence 1 - 1 mission - 1 Jacob
Sequence 2 - 1 mission - 1 Evie
Sequence 3 - 7 missions - 1 Jacob, 1 Evie, 5 Jacob or Evie (the liberation introductory ones)
Sequence 4 - 7 missions - 4 Jacob, 2 Evie, 1 Jacob or Evie (a mandatory Bell mission)
Sequence 5 - 7 missions - 4 Jacob, 2 Evie, 1 Jacob or Evie (a mandatory Bell mission)
Sequence 6 - 5 missions - 3 Jacob, 2 Evie
Sequence 7 - 6 missions - 4 Jacob, 2 Evie
(interlude - need to conquer boroughs with Jacob/Evie to unlock Sequence 8)
Sequence 8 - 4 missions - 4 Jacob
Sequence 9 - 4 missions - 2 Jacob, 1 Evie, 1 Jacob & Evie

Total missions: 42
Total Jacob missions: 24
Total Evie missions: 12
Total missions with changeable characters: 7

So Evie is more than 25% after all. Good on Ubisoft. And also love the World War 1 simulation.

cawatrooper9
10-22-2015, 10:44 PM
Interesting! Wish it was a bit more even, but if I choose Evie for all of the interchangeable missions (and I think I will) then it sits pretty close to 50/50.

Farlander1991
10-22-2015, 10:52 PM
Well, it's important to remember that five of those interchangeable missions are from Sequence 3 when we liberate our first district (that's why I make a note of it there), so they're essentially open-world activities put into the main storyline for introductory purposes (as well as introducing certain side-characters). The other two are for Bell and in their importance to the main plot are also closer to side-missions (they exist primarily to get new gadgets).