PDA

View Full Version : AC Syndicate: Victorian Search Engine Rewards - Where are they?

DefAde
10-22-2015, 04:04 PM
So forgive me if this has been answered elsewhere, I did search (ironically)... but,

I entered the codes for the main 'treasure hunt' reward AND the Playstation exclusive reward... but i am yet to receive ANY emails with redemption codes (i've been checking my spam bin every time i also check my inbox, but nothing in either)

Entering the codes again into the claim page just informs me i have already entered the codes, and to contact support with any issues

I have contacted support and heard absolutely NOTHING from them despite it being over 48 hours

Other people in the original Search Engine hunt forum topic suggest that they were contacted by support to be told the reward code emails would be sent out closer to the games release, but it's now just 8 hours until the game unlocks and there is still no sign of my/our rewards

Does anyone have any idea what is going on?... or could someone at Ubisoft let us know what is going on with our rewards?

DefAde
10-22-2015, 07:40 PM
Soooo.... just me then?

Has everyone else already got their emails/codes/DLC ?

CalKlein
10-22-2015, 08:05 PM
i had a code issued late last week, it was for an Elio and Shao costume but when i entered it on the playstation i had three download packs so i'm not sure what will be unlocked when the game arrives tomorrow

BananaBlighter
10-22-2015, 08:58 PM
Same happened here. I contacted support and they said an email should be sent for both soon. Not so soon I received the same email as many others, which included a code advertising the Elise and Edward outfits. However once entered on the PS Store it gave me the other content instead. I guess they changed their mind about the second prize since that stuff is already unlockable through Uplay.

DefAde
10-22-2015, 11:37 PM
Well 30 mins away from the midnight unlock.....

I guess emails could still come tomorrow as that's the official street date

or... if the gear is available via uPlay as suggested above, then possible it will unlock automatically when you login to uPlay in game

But i have to say, this don't look good as i didn't even get the email others have received and Ubisoft support didn't even bother to reply with anything other than the auto-generated "we have received your message" response

DSafrin
10-23-2015, 10:03 AM
I/m in the same situation, no emails whatsoever and the search engine tells me I've already claimed the rewards. Contacted support about it - hope they'll be able to fix it soon. I've got the Elise and Edward costumes in game, but through uplay, so no problem there. However I really want the other costumes that were offered through the search engine.

Mr_Shade
10-23-2015, 10:50 AM
Hi guys,

If you are still waiting for codes and you have checked your email spam folders - please contact support directly and they will be able to help you!

www.support.ubi.com

AJPjjfa
10-24-2015, 01:53 PM
Hi guys,

If you are still waiting for codes and you have checked your email spam folders - please contact support directly and they will be able to help you!

www.support.ubi.com

I contacted you guys, but still no feedback...

Black_Widow9
10-24-2015, 08:30 PM
I contacted you guys, but still no feedback...
Standard turnaround time for web based support is 24-48 hours during times of high contact (such as after new releases and during the holiday season). However if you ever want a quicker response, the fastest method of support is to call in direct using the contact number listed in your game case or at the support site.

niempe-67
10-28-2015, 05:08 PM
I haven't got the in-game code. Has anyone else still waiting? My support ticket is done on a release day.

MenocidiX
10-28-2015, 09:09 PM
Yeah, waiting for 8 days now.

niempe-67
10-28-2015, 09:23 PM
Good to know, that I'm not the only one.

niempe-67
10-29-2015, 06:49 PM
I did riddle again. And now I finally got an email. I redeemed Elise and Edward outfits.

But Nighthawk outfit, Suave outfit, Crimson wing cloak, Ram's Kukri or Suave belt are still missing...

It seems that support is really busy, because week is a really long time to wait HELP - and I haven't got a single word.

But what is good in this case... I'm really enjoying the game, so time fly's by.

DIEX90
10-30-2015, 11:55 AM
I did riddle again. And now I finally got an email. I redeemed Elise and Edward outfits.

But Nighthawk outfit, Suave outfit, Crimson wing cloak, Ram's Kukri or Suave belt are still missing...

It seems that support is really busy, because week is a really long time to wait HELP - and I haven't got a single word.

But what is good in this case... I'm really enjoying the game, so time fly's by.

Test your code Elise , there are people to redeem the other objects appear

niempe-67
10-30-2015, 09:34 PM
Test your code Elise , there are people to redeem the other objects appear

Good hint, but no luck. Thank you anyway. :)