PDA

View Full Version : Which version to buy?

Zeev86
10-22-2015, 03:46 PM
Hi. I have both Xbone and PS4.
Last year I bought Unity for PS4 and didnt like the performance, and heared that its the same with syndicate.
But Xbone version have less resolution.
What do you suggest? I do not want to make it a xbone versus ps4 post so please do not start arguing which console is better. I just want your help to decide which version is better to buy. Thanks.

SenseHomunculus
10-22-2015, 03:51 PM
Last year I bought Unity for PS4 and didnt like the performance, and heared that its the same with syndicate.
What do you suggest? I do not want to make it a xbone versus ps4 post so please do not start arguing which console is better. I just want your help to decide which version is better to buy. Thanks.

Wait to see what the comparisons are from people who may do write-ups about such things. I haven't seen anything about performance issues in anything I've read yet, so perhaps there's no difference. Unity had 1 bad spot on the map that the framerate slowed to a crawl on PS4, not sure if that happened on XBone as well.

Aphex_Tim
10-22-2015, 04:00 PM
I don't really think it will make a huge difference. The overall experience will be the same.
But you could judge for yourself by watching videos like these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55Yq1J2F6n8

dannykd
10-22-2015, 04:08 PM
Theyll both have problems but both have 1 day patches

SofaJockey
10-22-2015, 04:14 PM
Both versions appear to look indistinguishable.
PS4 has a few trivial extra missions so completionists might like that.

RVSage
10-22-2015, 04:28 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XGr0qhzevw

performance looks pretty solid, without day 1 patches. But I would suggest PS4, because we know it is the best console "raw hardware wise"