PDA

View Full Version : Timed-out Betas No Longer Uninstallable Via New uPLay UI

MittenFacedLad
10-22-2015, 05:48 AM
Alphas/Betas, etc past their allotted time, cannot be uninstalled via the new UI, and must be removed manually.

Ubi-Kay
10-22-2015, 01:23 PM
You should be able to uninstall as normal. It may be related to specific game installs, I just double checked and was able to uninstall the Crew Wild Run beta from a few days ago. Which game and beta/alpha are you unable to uninstall through Uplay?

RdJ1
10-22-2015, 06:56 PM
Just right-click them and you should indeed be able to uninstall them. Worked fine for me with Rainbow Six Siege and The Crew Wild Run.

nytiger73
01-17-2016, 03:48 PM
Not to revive an old topic, but on a slightly separate note, is there a way to remove these old betas from our library? Once the beta is over and is expired, we should either be able to remove the item form our library manually, or you guys should do a clean up of games which are expired. I know we could hide them, but it would be much easier to just automatically have them removed.

Ubi-Joel
01-18-2016, 12:30 PM
Right now the only way is to right click the item and choose hide, it will be placed under a "Hidden" tab.

To clarify: You can uninstall beta/alphas, but you can't remove them completely from the library right now