PDA

View Full Version : How does your computer run perfect setting?

XyZspineZyX
08-17-2003, 02:29 AM
FB is gorgeous with the perfect setting enabled. I've never seen a more beautiful landscape in any game(flightsim anyway). Try flying over the Crimean shorline at sunrise with perfect- stunning. This is the way the sim is meant to be run IMHO. Unfortunately, I average only 30fps with the perfect setting. This is playable, but barely(especially over Leningrad). With excellent settings, I average 60fps, so that's what I really use. I only enable the perfect setting every now and then for offline flying. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone can actually "run"(as in above 40fps) FB with the perfect setting. I would like to see the specs of your computer and fps. This post isn't for bragging over computer specs, I'm just curious what kind of setup it would take to truly run "perfect". Feel free to share your fps in perfect even if its not so good(like me).

Here's my setup(30fps average with perfect):
-Pentium IV 2.26GHz 533FSB
-1 Gig Dual Channel PC2700
-GeForce4 Ti4400
-7200rpm HD

XyZspineZyX
08-17-2003, 02:29 AM
FB is gorgeous with the perfect setting enabled. I've never seen a more beautiful landscape in any game(flightsim anyway). Try flying over the Crimean shorline at sunrise with perfect- stunning. This is the way the sim is meant to be run IMHO. Unfortunately, I average only 30fps with the perfect setting. This is playable, but barely(especially over Leningrad). With excellent settings, I average 60fps, so that's what I really use. I only enable the perfect setting every now and then for offline flying. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone can actually "run"(as in above 40fps) FB with the perfect setting. I would like to see the specs of your computer and fps. This post isn't for bragging over computer specs, I'm just curious what kind of setup it would take to truly run "perfect". Feel free to share your fps in perfect even if its not so good(like me).

Here's my setup(30fps average with perfect):
-Pentium IV 2.26GHz 533FSB
-1 Gig Dual Channel PC2700
-GeForce4 Ti4400
-7200rpm HD