PDA

View Full Version : Just Dance 2016 Gold Edition

Vitorleoron
10-20-2015, 07:59 PM
Hi, I bought the digital JD 2016 Gold Edition for Xbox One in the Xbox Live that includes 3 months subscription of the Just Dance Unlimited, but the game doesn't recognize my subscription and I didn't receive any code! Somebody help me please!

GigaFrag
10-20-2015, 11:28 PM
Hi, I bought the digital JD 2016 Gold Edition for Xbox One in the Xbox Live that includes 3 months subscription of the Just Dance Unlimited, but the game doesn't recognize my subscription and I didn't receive any code! Somebody help me please!

Where is my code? Same situation here. How to solve that? Ubisoft sent us a mail with a broken link!

jf1995cahill
10-21-2015, 12:26 AM
Same here too :(

takuyashim
10-21-2015, 12:55 AM
Same here

zMEPHISTOz666
10-21-2015, 03:07 AM

its the same problem please ubi fix that problem

UbiSandra
10-21-2015, 08:29 AM
Hi All,

We are aware of this issue and are investigating on it. Be sure that you will get access to the 3 months subscription, we just need time to fix this problem.

[EDIT] If the game doesn’t recognize your subscription, please contact the support https://support.ubi.com mentioning the issue and proof of purchase in the form of a picture or screenshot of your receipt.

Thank you for your patience.

PeterRico701
10-21-2015, 10:50 PM
I also purchased the Digital Download of Just Dance 2016 Gold yesterday and today I still don't have access to the unlimited songs. I've been patient and have provided proof of purchase to no avail or solutions in sight. With unlimited songs being one of the new features I would have thought this process would have been tested more thoroughly. Very disappointed. I want answers immediately.

jf1995cahill
10-21-2015, 11:10 PM
I also purchased the Digital Download of Just Dance 2016 Gold yesterday and today I still don't have access to the unlimited songs. I've been patient and have provided proof of purchase to no avail or solutions in sight. With unlimited songs being one of the new features I would have thought this process would have been tested more thoroughly. Very disappointed. I want answers immediately.

Totally agree with you! I contacted the support and they said it was already solved, but when I accessed the game, NO, still not working! I want a fast solution!!!

loukcas
10-22-2015, 01:29 AM
Same here...

Loukinha414
10-22-2015, 04:46 PM
Same here...

I opened a ticket, today they asked me to try again, but it didn't work.
What happened was a screen poped-up, and there was a message saying the code would be inside the box. But I bought a digital version, for God's sake. :mad:

I returned the ticket. This is very annoying... This was supposed to be the best feature in the game...

Ubi-Elyon
10-22-2015, 05:59 PM
Hi guys,

Could you please provide us your gamertags so we can check if the membership is regular.

Thanks for your patience
Elyon

italnprincess79
10-22-2015, 06:04 PM
Hi guys,

Could you please provide us your gamertags so we can check if the membership is regular.

Thanks for your patience
Elyon

My gamertag on XBOX is italnprincess79 and I did purchase the gold edition. Hoping this gets fixed soon because it's frustrating and disappointing not being able to fully play a game we paid for. Thank you.

jf1995cahill
10-22-2015, 06:37 PM
Hi guys,

Thanks for your patience
Elyon

My gamertag is Jf1995Sims.

Also bought the gold edition but JDU still unavailable!

LSarrassini
10-22-2015, 06:55 PM
Hi guys,

Thanks for your patience
Elyon

My gamertag is WarmedTooth5177. Please, fix this!!

Vitorleoron
10-22-2015, 07:20 PM
Hi guys,

Thanks for your patience
Elyon

My gamertag is Vitorleoron!

chankinw
10-22-2015, 07:24 PM
Same here. My XB1 game tag is chankinw. I submitted a Ubisott ticket and attached the MS Purchase Confirmation for the JD2016 gold to it.

So, I am not the only one who has this problem. I contacted Xbox/ms and they can't resolve the problem either. Just don't understand how difficult it is to email us the 25 digital code!!!

loukcas
10-22-2015, 07:35 PM
My gamertag is Loukcas .

mzompicchiatti
10-22-2015, 07:35 PM
Hi guys,

Thanks for your patience
Elyon

My GT is mzompicchiatti and my UPLAY username is ddr4ever. I had to create a new UPLAY account to post this because for some random reason (advertising) they banned my account... My problem is not only that I didn't get my 3 months from Gold Edition. I also purchased 3 months from the Xbox One store and they weren't added. It's embarrasing that they released a product with so many problems.

MahRoberto
10-22-2015, 07:40 PM
Same here...
My gamertag is MahRoberto

viniciusfmoraes
10-22-2015, 08:16 PM
Hi guys,

Thanks for your patience
Elyon

My gamertag is viniciusfmoraes

RikerHUN
10-22-2015, 08:17 PM
my gamertag is Riker HUN

Rawrena
10-22-2015, 09:48 PM
Hi all,

Thanks for providing your gamertags. However, we need to double check these with a list of affected accounts, which might take some time.

To expedite the process of getting Just Dance Unlimited access, your best bet is to contact our team at support.ubi.com (https://support.ubi.com)and include proof of purchase. Once our support agents have confirmed the purchase, they can grant you access immediately.

Thanks for your patience!

jf1995cahill
10-22-2015, 10:40 PM
Hi all,

Thanks for providing your gamertags. However, we need to double check these with a list of affected accounts, which might take some time.

To expedite the process of getting Just Dance Unlimited access, your best bet is to contact our team at support.ubi.com (https://support.ubi.com)and include proof of purchase. Once our support agents have confirmed the purchase, they can grant you access immediately.

I contacted them yesterday morning and no answer yet! :mad:
2 days and no solution, can't believe that!

Loukinha414
10-22-2015, 10:51 PM
My gamertag is Loukinha414 , but the game was bought in my husband's account (jeanlima2k).

Martain10
10-23-2015, 01:05 AM
Hi all,

MY GT IS MARTOS100 please fix this

cesarytomacedo
10-23-2015, 05:45 AM
JDU I paid for 3 months but not recognized jd2016 says "your pass is not valid"
my id nintendo network is marazasa
I sent a letter to https://support.ubi.com with invoice data

natyoliva
10-23-2015, 03:00 PM
my gamertag is natyoliva. I´ve already sent the proof of purchase... they said that the problem was solved, but nothing happened since wednesday...

sylvioros
10-23-2015, 05:21 PM
What a crap... Ubisoft releases a bundle version of a game WITHOUT THE ADDON, how come?! I can only presume negligence... now we all have to go to support team beg for what we HAVE PAID for.

Last time I purchased a bundle from Ubi.

UBI-Zuzu
10-23-2015, 05:42 PM
Hi all,
Thanks for providing your gamertags. We really appreciate your patience. We're currently investigating and will try to fix this issue as quick as possible.

Zuzu

ViniNogues
10-23-2015, 07:03 PM
Hi guys,

Thanks for your patience
Elyon

My GT on Xbox One is VINI NOGUES and i am having the same problem with Just Dance 2016 Gold Edition...

TsunaUSX
10-23-2015, 08:13 PM
I'm also with this problem, my gamertag is TsunaUSX

Monogorn
10-23-2015, 11:48 PM
Hi guys,

Thanks for your patience
Elyon

My GT: Monogorn

takuyashim
10-24-2015, 02:36 AM
I opened the support ticket and provided everything you guys asked but the issue hasn't been solved yet.

tommy11777
10-24-2015, 04:51 AM
Hi guys,

Thanks for your patience
Elyon

Same here too...
:(
My gametag: tommy11777

lexlight11
10-24-2015, 06:04 AM
Hi all,

I have that problem too, i bought the game de 21 of this month, the game just says that i have no access to unlimited.
My gamertag is Lexlight11
Please check it

Black_Widow9
10-24-2015, 11:50 PM
Your gamertags are definitely helpful but please do make sure to contact Support.
https://support.ubi.com (https://support.ubi.com/)

jf1995cahill
10-25-2015, 12:12 AM
Your gamertags are definitely helpful but please do make sure to contact Support.

I contacted them on Tuesday and I don't have an answer since Wednesday!

natyoliva
10-25-2015, 12:17 AM

I´ve contacted the ubisoft suport since wednesday, sending all the proofs, they said that the problem was solved, but nothing happened... still can t access JDU...

FoXii MooN
10-25-2015, 03:30 AM
My Gamertag is FoXii MooN and I bought the Just Dance Gold Edition digitally on my Xbox One and still no access to Unlimited! Please fix this!

SixtoCano
10-25-2015, 05:13 PM

I contacted them on Tuesday and I don't have an answer since Wednesday!

I have that problem too, i bought the game de 21 of this month, the game just says that i have no access to unlimited.
My gamertag is Lexlight11
Please check it

*did not get the code of JDU l need thatt..
talk to a girl two days ago and told me he would have the code in 48 hours and have passed 48 hours and dont have the codee

My gamertag is SixtoCanoski

RikerHUN
10-25-2015, 09:56 PM
I bought just dance 2016 gold edition in the xbox digital store on october 20. I did not get acces code for the just dance unlimited. I opened a ticket (02485697) to support on october 20.
Elyon asked, i wrote my gamertag here in the forum on october 22. Now on october 25, i still no acces to the just unlimited. I am very disappointed.

MahRoberto
10-25-2015, 10:53 PM
I bought 1 month of jdu while i was waiting for my 3 months. Now that i got them, my one month signature is gone!

chankinw
10-26-2015, 08:11 PM
Thanks for the short term worked around. However, why should we pay for their mistake? I think Ubisoft should provide us the 1 month free of jdu for all the delay and our effort to report the problem.

I just found that Ubisoft will assume your issue has been resolved if they do not hear from you within 4 days. Please keep bugging them every 3 or 4 days to keep your ticket active.

I bought 1 month of jdu while i was waiting for my 3 months. Now that i got them, my one month signature is gone!

UBI-Zuzu
10-27-2015, 12:45 PM
Hey MahRoberto,
from the data in our system everything seems alright - it is stated there that you have 4 months of JDU subscription, so you can go and play all the way until February.
Could you maybe tell me how you concluded that you've lost your 1 month subscription?

Zuzu

Freirito
10-27-2015, 05:00 PM
I had the same issue, but contacted UBI SUPPORT attaching my proof of purchase via Facebook, and it was solved the same day.

follow me on XONE gamertag: cyberpump

Mitoj21
10-28-2015, 03:31 PM
I have the same issue :c, HELP PLEASE!! gamertag: Mitoj93

UBI-Zuzu
10-28-2015, 05:37 PM
Hey Mitoj21,

thanks for gamertag, but please don't forget to contact support and to tell them about your issue.

Zuzu

Alishas mom
11-02-2015, 09:14 PM
I can't use my gold edition just dance 2016 as it's intended to be used. It's asking me for a code!!?? Also I bought the digital version.

UBI-Zuzu
11-02-2015, 09:16 PM
Hello Alishas mom,
you should tell our support about that, they will look into that!
https://support.ubi.com/en-US/index
Zuzu

RyanTheHero
11-03-2015, 01:50 AM
I have a PS4 JD Gold Edition with 3 month free jd unlimited but when I put the codes in, why is it asking me for a credit card or paypal account?

loukcas
11-03-2015, 05:41 AM
It s been two weeks now that I bought the gold edition on Xbox live and still have no access to the unlimited mode. I contacted support on October 23rd and, after having no answer, again on October 28th and I have still no answer . It s becoming ridiculous ...

Microhurst
11-03-2015, 03:02 PM
My Xbox Gamertag is Microhurst and I have the same problem. Xbox One Gold edition, but it's not recognising my three month Unlimited subscription. Xbox support say that they can see the license against my account, which actually makes it worse as presumably the clock is therefore ticking on that subscription even though I'm not getting it. Ubisoft support on the other hand are saying nothing, nothing at all. I raised a support ticket 10 days ago and it hasn't even been acknowledged.

UnkindMantella2
11-07-2015, 04:42 PM
Hi guys,

Thanks for your patience
Elyon

H, I have the same problem My gamertag is UnkindMantella2

Regards

redscc
11-08-2015, 12:46 AM
Hi guys,

Thanks for your patience
Elyon

GT PioneerRedcss , i have the same problem as everyone else since the launch day , contacted MS support and UBisupport, oppened a ticked , showed proof and still nothing :/ .

Mchappel316
12-28-2015, 05:00 AM
Unlimited is working on the main console I bought the game on but it is not working on my other Xbox one.

Xbl account is McHappel

Hello [Redacted],

We're sending you this message to confirm that you have purchased the following items from Microsoft:

Purchase Date
Thursday, December 24, 2015

Total before Tax: $35.99
Tax: $0.00
-----
Total for this order: $35.99

Item(s)
JD 2016
Price: $35.99
Quantity: 1

The following payment option will be billed for this purchase:
Microsoft Account
$35.99

UbiVertigo
12-31-2015, 01:05 AM
Unlimited is working on the main console I bought the game on but it is not working on my other Xbox one.

Xbl account is McHappel

Hi Mchappel316,

Is it safe to assume that you've signed into the McHappel account on both systems? If so, can you verify that you haven't been logged into the primary XB1 while trying to access JDU on your secondary system?

mataniluz
01-06-2016, 03:04 PM
i purchase the game yesterday in sony store

and did not get the code to the 90 days..

here are the Transaction Receipt

Order Number: 11048684425

Online ID: ofekiluz

Date Purchased 01/04/2016 @ 08:54 PM

Thank you for your PlayStationŽStore purchase

can you please send me an email with the solution

mataniluzps4@gmail.com

thanks for your help

matan

UbiVertigo
01-07-2016, 12:42 AM
mataniluz,

Your best bet would be to contact our customer support here (support.ubi.com). Please include this information, along with a photo or screenshot of your receipt or proof of purchase, if able.

NICKY1548
01-23-2016, 09:42 PM
i have still not received the subscription on the Wii U Edition
. i have bought 3 subscriptions. my tag is nicholsons

gslayer4u
02-05-2016, 01:01 AM
I need help getting a code for the just dance gold,bought from x box one store...help please

franklin.son
04-04-2016, 01:16 PM
I need help getting a code for the just dance gold,bought from x box one store...help please

I bought digital version of JD2016 . I have no unlimited code . Can anyone help us for this question ?

Goldspawner
05-21-2016, 06:18 AM
I am assuming this is more the fault of my retailer but it isn't fair on myself.

I purchased Just Dance 2016 a week ago from now to find that I wasn't supplied with a 1 month trial code for the game.

~Goldy

Black_Widow9
05-23-2016, 01:35 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

Please contact the retailer you purchased it from so they can assist you.

Thanks