PDA

View Full Version : (Collectors Edition) Where is it?

IRegretThisName
10-20-2015, 07:16 PM
I've been looking for the Big Ben edition of assassins creed syndicate but it isn't in the uplay shop. Is it sold out and if so will they make more available?

strigoi1958
10-20-2015, 07:41 PM
(I might be wrong but... ) I think the collectors editions means the 5 limited editions the GOLD, BIG BEN, THE ROOKS, CHARING CROSS and SPECIAL editions... the collector's edition shown on IGN is the BIG BEN Edition.

IRegretThisName
10-20-2015, 07:42 PM
(I might be wrong but... ) I think the collectors editions means the 5 limited editions the GOLD, BIG BEN, THE ROOKS, CHARING CROSS and SPECIAL editions... the collector's edition shown on IGN is the BIG BEN Edition.

I meant the Big Ben edition. I'll change that.

strigoi1958
10-20-2015, 08:42 PM
No it is in the uplay shop.... unless it is region locked and you are outside the region.

IRegretThisName
10-21-2015, 03:17 AM
I looked up "assassins creed syndicate Big Ben" in the up,at shop and only the standard and gold editions came up. I live in the U.S. so I don't think I'm outside the region.

Bullet-Thrower
10-21-2015, 04:16 AM
I looked up "assassins creed syndicate Big Ben" in the up,at shop and only the standard and gold editions came up. I live in the U.S. so I don't think I'm outside the region.

Same here in Canada, only standard and gold.

strigoi1958
10-21-2015, 04:55 AM
I think it is in the EMEA region.... but I suppose you can get any limited edition and buy the collectibles later

UbiSmarmy
10-22-2015, 01:49 AM

Right now the Big Ben Edition is only available in the UK. The U.S. has the Collector's Edition as well as the Gold Edition.