PDA

View Full Version : How to level up Artisans in Assassin's Creed 3?

Robo_cop15
10-20-2015, 04:21 AM
Hi,everyone. I need your help again. During the past few weeks, I've been progressing in AC3.I know this was an old game but it's my first time playing it.I just noticed that you can craft special items like the George Washington's Sword,Broken Knife Sword,Royal Pistol,etc.The problem is that I don't know how to level up my Artisans.I really really want to craft these items but I need to level up my Artisans.Pls tell me how to level up my Artisans.Thank you so much.:-)

RobertMcSassin
10-20-2015, 12:39 PM
Each sequence has several "Homestead" missions...The have a big H in the black octagon...If you know about artisans I'm sure you must have done some... :D ...Anyways, go back to the Homestead and look for each different character's missions...As you do them, they "Level up"...Each of them have a few to progress through, but only unlock the next stage as you progress through the sequences...Makes you go back over and over, see?...Clever!...Didn't just throw it together!...

It's very satisfying to get them all working at top level, and the really long Homestead mission, the one you do for Achilles, called "Encyclopaedia for the Common Man" is pretty satisfying when you finally get the last of it...Doesn't really get you anything bar a trophy, but it's fun to chill and watch them all at their tasks for a while...

Plus, as you say, the higher they are, the better the stuff they can make/hunt/log etc...