PDA

View Full Version : [DAWN] Quantum Dawn Gaming is recruiting all operators for PC!

DAWN-DaMann22
10-20-2015, 01:04 AM
Hey there fellow Rainbow Six operators. I am DaMann22 (add me to Uplay, Steam, PSN) looking for gamers who want to utilize excellent teamwork and communications more so than just running-and-gunning. Currently there are roughly a dozen of us in our community that are getting this game and wish more to join our ranks, including you!

Quantum Dawn Gaming originally started as a Planetside 2 outfit three years ago. Today we still play Planetside together but have branched out to other games such as Arma 3, H1Z1, DayZ standalone, Guild Wars, Path of Exile, CS:Go, and many other games. WIth our dedicated 24/7 teamspeak server (ts.quantumdawn.com) which we own, we have the pedigree to play maturely as a team to get the job done, something that we want to continue with Rainbow Six Siege. Also there is a strong interest into other Ubisoft games such as The Division and Ghost Recon: Wildlands which we hope you will join us as well.

So if you're interested in joining we high encourage you (but its not required) to register on our website QuantumDawn.com or add DaMann22 (community leader) on the before mentioned gaming sites. If you have any questions PM me or add them below. Looking forward to you guys and gals joining us and hope to see you all in game.

EDIT: we are a USA based community. However we have several EU members with us. Still our primetime hours are USA timezones so our EU members have to accommodate accordingly.

DAWN-DaMann22
11-11-2015, 12:03 AM
if you're playing Battlefront then add me. Many of our Dawn Guys are going to get the game as well. So good times to be had with friends in BF until Siege comes out. Join us today at our teamspeak and website.

DAWN-DaMann22
11-20-2015, 02:28 AM
Battlefront is going down! Look us up on our webpage and add me on origin and/or steam if you want to play before Siege comes out.

DAWN-DaMann22
11-24-2015, 03:38 AM
Another beta is starting and we are ready for it. Jump in with us or follow on our official twitch channel. Hope to see you in game with the [DAWN] tag soon.

DAWN-DaMann22
11-28-2015, 04:06 AM
We are ready! are you. Join our website QuantumDawn.com and our teamspeak today!!!

DAWN-DaMann22
11-29-2015, 10:23 PM
Another Iron Bowl in the books with a poor showing from Auburn. But you don't want to hear me drone on about NCAAF. So instead jump into our fun with Rainbow Six this coming Tuesday. We will see you there.

LowJ4X-iwal-
11-30-2015, 06:37 AM
http://big6.challonge.com/PC

You know you wanna!

DAWN-DaMann22
12-03-2015, 01:55 AM
http://big6.challonge.com/PC

You know you wanna!

Unfortunately we missed that but would be interested in doing it another time. Let us know further in advance.

Soccer.mom92
12-03-2015, 08:13 AM
Hey there fellow Rainbow Six operators. I am DaMann22 (add me to Uplay, Steam, PSN) looking for gamers who want to utilize excellent teamwork and communications more so than just running-and-gunning. Currently there are roughly a dozen of us in our community that are getting this game and wish more to join our ranks, including you!

Quantum Dawn Gaming originally started as a Planetside 2 outfit three years ago. Today we still play Planetside together but have branched out to other games such as Arma 3, H1Z1, DayZ standalone, Guild Wars, Path of Exile, CS:Go, and many other games. WIth our dedicated 24/7 0teamspeak server (ts.quantumdawn.com) which we own we have the pedigree to play maturely as a team to get the job done, something that we want to continue with Rainbow Six Siege. Also there is a strong interest into other Ubisoft games such as The Division and Ghost Recon: Wildlands which we hope you will join us as well.

So if you're interested in joining we high encourage you (but its not required) to register on our website QuantumDawn.com or add DaMann22 (community leader) on the before mentioned gaming sites. If you have any questions PM me or add them below. Looking forward to you guys and gals joining us and hope to see you all in game.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________

Raspberry,

Are you guys still recruiting for a serious Siege grp?

DAWN-DaMann22
12-04-2015, 02:37 AM
Nice that people are playing a lot and having a good time. We had a very good run with a few TH games but its certainly difficult. Join us if you guys are interested in joining and playing with a community.

DAWN-DaMann22
12-04-2015, 02:38 AM
Yes of course Raspberry. Join us anytime. Most of us are on during the more primetime hours.

Syranetic
12-04-2015, 06:10 AM
Great group to play with, learning lots about the game! Everyone is respectful and helpful.

DAWN-DaMann22
12-04-2015, 09:26 PM
Great group to play with, learning lots about the game! Everyone is respectful and helpful.

Thanks a lot Syranetic. We strive to not be the best but to have fun first, and use great teamwork second. So join us if you want a mature group that enjoys the game and enjoys playing well.

Purgatory22
12-04-2015, 11:44 PM
Really enjoying my time with DAWN. If you are mature and like slow tactical game play try them out.

DAWN-DaMann22
12-05-2015, 07:14 AM
Really enjoying my time with DAWN. If you are mature and like slow tactical game play try them out.

Thanks a lot Purgatory. You guys are excellent teammates so it makes the game more fun and enjoyable.

DAWN-DaMann22
12-06-2015, 12:55 AM
Thanks whoever put the 5 star rating up for us. I think we're winning much more than we are losing. So if you want to be on the winning team more often then come check us out!

DAWN-DaMann22
12-06-2015, 11:06 PM
Whats up guys. We have squads going all the time. Check us out and have the funs.

Purgatory22
12-07-2015, 05:50 PM
There been two full squads running for the last several nights and it's been awesome. People are starting to recognize each other's voices. We are starting to figure out comps we like running like Shield Team Six! the Mute, Bandit, Castle, Rook, Doc team for super defense or the Mute, Jager, Doc, Rook, kapkin best defense is a good offense comp.

We've slowly grown into a sizeable group of players who like slow tactical team play. I really like that it seems the majority of not all are older more mature gamers.

If this sounds interesting to you or sounds like you then swing by tonight and let's get some drops in.

DAWN-DaMann22
12-08-2015, 01:55 AM
There been two full squads running for the last several nights and it's been awesome. People are starting to recognize each other's voices. We are starting to figure out comps we like running like Shield Team Six! the Mute, Bandit, Castle, Rook, Doc team for super defense or the Mute, Jager, Doc, Rook, kapkin best defense is a good offense comp.

We've slowly grown into a sizeable group of players who like slow tactical team play. I really like that it seems the majority of not all are older more mature gamers.

If this sounds interesting to you or sounds like you then swing by tonight and let's get some drops in.

Thanks a lot for the kind words. We welcome all gamers for casual, ranked, and Terrorist Hunt. Our group is community focused so we let the community dictate how to play and when to play. Soon we will have inter-community scrims depending on the night we choose. So if you're interested in that jump in and join the fun.

GoGuard18
12-08-2015, 03:09 AM
Added you on Uplay Damann.

DAWN.enVy
12-08-2015, 03:36 AM
added on uplay DaMann22

DAWN-DaMann22
12-08-2015, 04:53 AM
Thanks nV615. Jump into our teamspeak anytime (ts.quantumdawn.com). And if you've already been by then thanks for joining. Im still learning everyone's name and voice. Just PM me if you need me.

Purgatory22
12-08-2015, 07:06 PM
I'm really enjoying my time on the DAWN R6 TeamSpeak. I'm not a member just one of the guys who comes to play Rainbow Six Siege in an awesome environment with a bunch of awesome guys. Be it Justin, Decoy, vythik or any other of the guys who are around each night that I've come to know.

If you are an older more mature gamer who enjoys getting together with a bunch of guys to shoot the **** and enemy players then you should jump on the TeamSpeak server. I can't express how happy I've been with the quality of people that I've been playing with night in and night out.

DAWN-DaMann22
12-09-2015, 03:47 AM
Thanks a lot Purgatory for the words again. We strive to keep it awesome and team oriented. The quality of people playing are great. DAWN has not had anyone make a problem so far.

DAWN-DaMann22
12-09-2015, 10:17 PM
Join us guys. Its going to be a great time Friday with our first community inter-scrim fights. Check us out at we get in there and have the funs.

DAWN-DaMann22
12-10-2015, 09:17 PM
Ts.quantumdawn.com is our channel open to all gamers, not just those into RS. We have a group dedicated to ED, Guild Wars 2, and many more. Later we will heavily recruit for The Division and Ghost Recon: Wildlands.

Purgatory22
12-11-2015, 01:36 AM
Have a mentioned how much I've enjoyed playing Siege with DAWN? Come check us out.

DAWN-DaMann22
12-11-2015, 10:34 PM
Have a mentioned how much I've enjoyed playing Siege with DAWN? Come check us out.

I think you may have mentioned it a few times Purgatory. But its never enough. Join us anytime guys and win more often than lose. We are here for the long haul as well as for other games out and upcoming. Join our teamspeak at ts.quantumdawn.com today!

DAWN-DaMann22
12-13-2015, 04:28 AM
Lets see a good fight between Aldo vs. McGregor! Join us at QuantumDawn.com

DAWN-DaMann22
12-13-2015, 09:56 PM
13 FREAKIN' SECONDS!!! That was messed up. But still a good amount of fighting the entire night. Could have been better tho.

DAWN-DaMann22
12-14-2015, 11:11 PM
Rainbow Six night for me. Maybe i'll try something besides Montagne.

DAWN-DaMann22
12-15-2015, 10:15 PM
Now im in Season 2 of Friends. Forgot how good this series is for comedy and SITCOM gold.

Uuzi14
12-15-2015, 10:22 PM
Hey im looking for a group to play ranked with. Im about to hop into the teamspeak. hopefully someone is on

DAWN-DaMann22
12-17-2015, 12:36 AM
Hey im looking for a group to play ranked with. Im about to hop into the teamspeak. hopefully someone is on

Whats up Uuzi. If one of us is not available then we always are during the more primetime hours. If not hang out with the other members and they can get you into a squad.

iNtek.
12-17-2015, 12:29 PM
Hi there,

We from lDeDl are looking for other teams to practice against ? Can i add you guys from some practice matches in the future ?

Kind regards,
Jarno / lDeDliNtek

DAWN-DaMann22
12-18-2015, 06:18 PM
Hi there,

We from lDeDl are looking for other teams to practice against ? Can i add you guys from some practice matches in the future ?

Kind regards,
Jarno / lDeDliNtek

Yeah we're fine with scrims. Jump into our teamspeak anytime - ts.quantumdawn.com.

Purgatory22
12-19-2015, 08:08 PM
We are bordering on having 4 full squads running some nights. Typically we always have 2 and half these days. Its pretty awesome the quality of people to play with in DAWN and there some really good people too skill wise if your looking to play competitively ranked.

DAWN-DaMann22
12-21-2015, 12:06 AM
We are bordering on having 4 full squads running some nights. Typically we always have 2 and half these days. Its pretty awesome the quality of people to play with in DAWN and there some really good people too skill wise if your looking to play competitively ranked.

Yes we're going to get more ranked games going now that the netcode is better (still not perfect tho). So join us if you want to play ranked, casual, or terrorist hunt anytime at our teamspeak server - ts.quantumdawn.com.

DAWN-DaMann22
12-24-2015, 03:59 AM
Still have a squad + on every night. Join us in these fun times. Recruiting for casual and hardcore.

DAWN-DaMann22
12-26-2015, 05:00 AM
Merry Christmas everyone. And you guys that just got the game, its time to jump into a community to teach you the ropes.

DAWN-DaMann22
12-28-2015, 02:45 AM
Whats up everyone! Come join us at our teamspeak to join ranked and casual squads. All we ask is that you join our teamspeak channel - ts.quantumdawn.com - to squad up with us. No password or application required.

DAWN-DaMann22
12-30-2015, 12:35 AM
Join us today. Do I really have to convince you? Ok, well if you join you will get some of the best tactical action ever.

DAWN-DaMann22
12-30-2015, 11:13 PM
Why so glum? Have past communities gotten you down? Well at Quantum Dawn Gaming we have plenty of people who join and come back time and time again. We don't want to keep you from other communities but want you to consider us often. So join us at our teamspeak channel - ts.quantumdawn.com - whenever you want to game.

DAWN-DaMann22
01-04-2016, 01:05 AM
Bionic man. Get me some bionic parts so I can be the bionic man. You know the parts I want first....
Join Quantum Dawn Gaming today so you can also take part in the awesome community run by everyone!

DAWN-DaMann22
01-06-2016, 12:41 AM
Renown renown how we love thee. Join us and you will get all the renown you can!!!!

Snow.__.
01-06-2016, 12:53 AM
Still looking for members?

DAWN-DaMann22
01-09-2016, 12:33 AM
Still looking for members?

Yes we are always recruiting for membership. You just have to join our teamspeak channel (ts.quantumdawn.com) to squad up with us.

DAWN-DaMann22
01-12-2016, 02:43 AM
Wow missed a few days and were already on the third page. Well join us anytime for our awesome squads that play both casual and ranked. Dawn is always recruiting so jump in anytime and come back often.

DAWN-DaMann22
01-14-2016, 04:44 AM
Its a great night to play some RS. Join us and we'll keep you warm in these cold nights!!!

DAWN-DaMann22
01-16-2016, 02:39 AM
So sick of pizza, but its coveinent when you dont want to go out to eat. Join us at Quantum Dawn Gaming, teamspeak info is ts.quantumdawn.com. Just join and have fun in our many squads.

DAWN-DaMann22
01-18-2016, 08:02 PM
Boy Dance Party tonight!!! Join our teamspeak channel - ts.quantumdawn.com - and flap you chicken skins with us.

DAWN-DaMann22
01-19-2016, 07:47 PM
Still actively recruiting and will do so until I get tired of this game. Join us on our teamspeak channel - ts.quantumdawn.com where we play many games together besides RS:S. Next game we will have a lot of recruitment is The Division. Join us today!!!

DAWN-DaMann22
01-22-2016, 07:52 PM
LET IT SNOW??? How about no. Join us if you're trapped in this weekend on our teamspeak - ts.quantumdawn.com. We have cookies and cocoa.

DAWN-DaMann22
01-24-2016, 03:22 AM
Almost done with Tales from the Borderlands. Cant wait to see how it turns out. But in the meantime you should join us on our community teamspeak server. Join us at ts.quantumdawn.com and our website (optional), QuantumDawn.com.

DAWN-DaMann22
01-26-2016, 01:55 AM
Its not so bad here man. We have some good times man. Come join and help me get the ball under the dryer. Our teamspeak channel is - ts.quantumdawn.com. Join TODAY!!!

DAWN-DaMann22
01-27-2016, 06:12 PM
Can you join or nah? Well you should as we are getting better every day. Join us on our teamspeak server - ts.quantumdawn.com - if you're done playing with randoms.

DAWN-DaMann22
01-29-2016, 01:26 AM
The Division beta is coming out soon but we are not going to forget Rainbow Six Siege. Join us for both games today and you will never go solo again, unless you want to.

DAWN-DaMann22
01-31-2016, 02:10 AM
The Division is going to be great. The beta has only increased my excitement. However when I'm not going to play The Division i'll still hop onto RS:S from time to time for more exciting FPS action. Join us also if you want for either or both games on our teamspeak - ts.quantumdawn.com.

DAWN-DaMann22
02-02-2016, 06:48 AM
The beta was great with both solo and group gameplay. Now its time to play the waiting game. March 8 will come soon so join us for our fun times on our teamspeak server - ts.quantumdawn.com - and you can also conquer the DZ with us.

DAWN-DaMann22
02-04-2016, 01:49 AM
Well at least we have the new operators and boat to suffice until The Division comes out. Should be fun to get someone in a bear trap soon.

DAWN-DaMann22
02-05-2016, 03:06 AM
We'll I hope our TS isn't down all night. But still remember the address (ts.quantumdawn.com) and join us, as soon as its up.

DAWN-DaMann22
02-06-2016, 11:50 PM
Tired of playing with randos? Then join our group at Quantum Dawn Gaming. Our teamspeak channel - ts.quantumdawn.com - is open to all gamers 24/7.

DAWN-DaMann22
02-09-2016, 02:37 AM
There can only be one, and that one was the Broncos. Congrats Manning. Hope you retire now. If you're still going strong and not going to retire for quite some time from RS then join us on our teamspeak channel - ts.quantumdawn.com.

DAWN-DaMann22
02-10-2016, 11:09 PM
I need to put out that we are USA based as DAWN has been getting a decent amount of European people to inquire about us. We do not turn any of our EU friends away however their pings will be significantly higher than ours. If thats fine with you you're welcome to join our teamspeak channel - ts.quantumdawn.com anytime.

DAWN-DaMann22
02-12-2016, 02:03 AM
Im feeling myself so hard right now. 24 days left for The Division that I'm going crazy. Join us today!!!

DAWN-DaMann22
02-12-2016, 11:50 PM
WEEKEND TIME!!!! Join us and we'll be your Valentines!!! Our teamspeak - ts.quantumdawn.com - see you there sweety.

DAWN-DaMann22
02-17-2016, 05:29 AM
Woah all the way down to the fourth page. Time to recruit in higher gear.

DAWN-DaMann22
02-18-2016, 08:33 PM
The division is nearly here. Just a few more weeks and I will own the DZ. For now join us for the fun in our RS:S squads as we play casual and ranked matches.

DAWN-DaMann22
02-21-2016, 12:14 AM
Blue apron seems ok, however I like to have the first and final say in what I eat and what my family will consume. Still if you want to here from a food scientist then come join me and the guys at Quantum Dawn Gaming. teamspeak is ts.quantumdawn.com. JOIN TODAY!!!

DAWN-DaMann22
02-26-2016, 11:12 PM
Missed a few days and we're down to page 4-5. Time to get back into the swing of things. JOin us on our teamspeak channel - ts.quantumdawn.com of RS:S and The Division once that game goes live March 8.

DAWN-DaMann22
03-04-2016, 11:15 PM
Rainbow Six is not working for me since patch 2.2. I need help if you know about Kernel32.dll.

DAWN-DaMann22
03-11-2016, 03:03 PM
The Division is great but we still are playing RS:S. Join us for both if you can!!!

DAWN-DaMann22
03-17-2016, 02:08 AM
FINALLY! RS:S works for me again. I cannot wait for the next round of operators. RS is going to be what I want to play during lows in The Division.

DAWN-DaMann22
03-30-2016, 01:42 AM
We're still here and qu.... nevermind. Join our group anytime at our teamspeak channel - ts.quantumdawn.com. Join today!!!

DAWN-DaMann22
04-04-2016, 05:08 AM
Still here and recruiting. Join us guys on Rainbow Six and The Division. Teamspeak channel is ts.quantumdawn.com. Under new management also.

DAWN-DaMann22
04-06-2016, 11:29 PM
I'll be back to play some RS:S soon. Just getting my fill of TD first. Join our teamspeak channel anytime - ts.quantumdawn.com.

DAWN-DaMann22
04-10-2016, 06:34 PM
What's going on guys. Join us on our teamspeak channel - ts.quantumdawn.com - we have cake!!! (we dont have cake!).

DAWN-DaMann22
04-15-2016, 10:08 PM
I've got to keep up with this recruitment thread more. We are open to all players across the world but we are mostly a USA group. Join us anytime on our teamspeak channel - ts.quantumdawn.com.

DAWN-DaMann22
04-20-2016, 10:28 PM
It's sad that McGreggor has to resort to these tactics in order to get Dana White to give him more money.

DAWN-DaMann22
04-25-2016, 02:53 PM
Teaching my daughters how to read is difficult but worth the effort.

DAWN-DaMann22
05-01-2016, 02:22 AM
Teamspeak is still sporatic. But we will get it worked out soon.

DAWN-DaMann22
05-11-2016, 12:40 AM
Job hunting is still going. Food scientist looking for a job if you got one. Hit me up.

EFG-Wenex
05-12-2016, 01:20 AM
Still here and recruiting. Join us guys on Rainbow Six and The Division. Teamspeak channel is ts.quantumdawn.com. Under new management also.

@edit
Found another clan.

DAWN-DaMann22
05-17-2016, 05:30 AM
@edit
Found another clan.

Cool. I hope you have fun with those guys and succeed with your RS goals.