PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Unity

Sammoon2015
10-19-2015, 09:08 PM
hi
I have asssassins creed unity and the menu appears in korean or chinese language and i want to change into english language what can i do?

strigoi1958
10-19-2015, 09:36 PM
there is a language option in the menu to select English.

when the game starts to load you get a logo page that says press any key... it takes you to the menu... the 4th from the top is the options... click that... it takes you to the next menu, the top one is game options, click that, it takes you to the next menu the top one is language.... use the arrows to move it to the left English... I hope this helps

Sammoon2015
10-19-2015, 09:48 PM
there is a language option in the menu to select English.

when the game starts to load you get a logo page that says press any key... it takes you to the menu... the 4th from the top is the options... click that... it takes you to the next menu, the top one is game options, click that, it takes you to the next menu the top one is language.... use the arrows to move it to the left English... I hope this helps

I did it but the language still appears in chinese

strigoi1958
10-19-2015, 10:17 PM
Oh I understand... the game is in korean or chinese not just the menu... sorry. err I'm stuck... I am not certain but I think it may be an option when you install the game .. to pick the language. If that is right I'm not sure how to change it without a mods help or ubisoft support.

Sammoon2015
10-19-2015, 10:19 PM
I did it but the language still appears in chinese

I tried again and the language became english, thank you so much

strigoi1958
10-19-2015, 10:39 PM
so glad... enjoy it... Unity is a beautiful game... if you get time press F12 to save a screenshot and post it here ... especially if you can get a sunset :D