PDA

View Full Version : Tiny things in AC that make all the difference.

strigoi1958
10-19-2015, 01:38 AM
When Unity was at its peak we had some great screen shots... Including some amazing sunsets ( that weren't mine unfortunately:) ) next month we should start a new screenshot thread and look for unusual places.

We also had a thread about the random things the npc did like a boat full of cats or throwing buckets of water. Over the series one thing always stood out for me and that is the sounds. This time in Syndicate I was very pleased to see the sound team collecting the steam train noises to add to the overall immersion in the game.

Are t.here any things from ac games that made you stop and think that is nice

ShootRawGuy
10-19-2015, 07:45 AM
Nice one Strigoi.
I have plenty screenshots from AC games. At least from Unity. How they put people in the guillotine. How they dispose the body and show of the head. How people carry dead people around the city. What they talk about. It's amazing how they made this game.
Would be even more fun if Syndicate was co-op mp :/

BTW: check you pm's!

strigoi1958
10-19-2015, 08:35 AM
Yes it was fun watching how lethal you are... but I still have your twitch page... so I can steal a few hints from there 8^) ... yes the executions in Unity were great. The sounds of running across different surfaces, especially the roof tiles is amazing... I did like the lockpicking in AC3 and the puzzles at the end of the underground tunnels.