PDA

View Full Version : Hud

Wolfmeister1010
10-18-2015, 05:57 AM
SO one thing they did in Unity that was AMAZING was they finally gave us full control over all HUD aspects. That meant you could finally turn off blending effects as well as enemy outlines.

However...it was weird in Unity. The only way to turn off these things was to use the FULL HIDDEN preset and then turn on the things you wanted from there. There was no option to turn these things off individually, so this was the only way.

One of my concerns is that this will remain the same in Syndicate, when really they should give us separate menu options to turn off these individual aspects.

Either way, I have seen some footage with all the HUD elements turned off and it looks amazing, so I dont think we need to worry about not having the option. I just think it would benefit the experience and the players to have a more streamlined and efficient way to set HUD elements.

EmbodyingSeven5
10-18-2015, 06:19 AM
SO one thing they did in Unity that was AMAZING was they finally gave us full control over all HUD aspects. That meant you could finally turn off blending effects as well as enemy outlines.

However...it was weird in Unity. The only way to turn off these things was to use the FULL HIDDEN preset and then turn on the things you wanted from there. There was no option to turn these things off individually, so this was the only way.

One of my concerns is that this will remain the same in Syndicate, when really they should give us separate menu options to turn off these individual aspects.

Either way, I have seen some footage with all the HUD elements turned off and it looks amazing, so I dont think we need to worry about not having the option. I just think it would benefit the experience and the players to have a more streamlined and efficient way to set HUD elements.
I would just appreciate it if Ubi made the hud more natural looking in the future.