PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 tips & tricks

Jin.Roh.Scorpio
10-17-2015, 08:21 PM
Hi guys !

After testing this great beta I recorded some of my games & I edited a video with the PS4 app Sharefactory. I show here some of the tips that exist.

Some of these are easy tips, some are expert ones. What do you think about it ? Did I forget some ? Please tell me What you think about my video and tricks I should have forgotten, it could give some ideas to make another one.

The video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bfAPjPjXs88

SLYSIR
10-19-2015, 08:25 PM
Good day Jin.Roh.Scorpio,

Thanks for this nice video, i liked it.
When you take the time to listen and really look at this game, it is very strategic and i love it....

Take care

Très bon vidéo mon ami, je me suis abonnée

Bonne journée

Jin.Roh.Scorpio
10-22-2015, 08:58 PM
Thank you for your answer, I do love this game too, very tactical and more cerebral than Call of or Battlefield. Thanks for suscribing too. I really hope this game wil become E-sport and will be a true franchise for Ubisoft.

Beaker-de
10-23-2015, 12:17 PM
please move this to the right forum part! -> Tactics & Strategy

nice work

Darknoodles
10-26-2015, 01:36 PM
Nice video, espacially the tips concerning the sounds (nitro and jammers), and more people should watch the ones about the shields, so they stop whinning ^^

Bonne video, notamment les tips sur les sons (nitro cells et brouilleurs), et plus de gens devraient regarder celui sur les shields, histoire qu'ils arretent de pleurnicher ^^

SnkyBstrd
10-26-2015, 03:15 PM
Nice video :thumbsup:

Jin.Roh.Scorpio
11-28-2015, 11:26 PM
Thanks, tips are available for this Beta too ^^

Jin.Roh.Scorpio
12-11-2015, 10:51 PM
Video incoming, some other tips ;)