PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Syndicate Collectors Editions

pacmanate
05-12-2015, 08:00 PM
Special Edition

Assassin’s CreedŽ Syndicate game.

1 additional single player mission for an extra 45 minutes of gameplay: The Darwin and ****ens Conspiracy: Embark on two pulse-quickening missions that will take you into the inner sanctums of London’s most influential men. Defend Charles Darwin’s discoveries from those who would kill to silence him. And help a friend of legendary writer Charles ****ens keep a secret that could get him killed

Rooks Edition

http://drh1.img.digitalriver.com/DRHM/Storefront/Company/ubi/images/hero/RKS15_hero2_UK.jpg

Physical Content:

Exclusive Collector’s Box.
Double-sided London Map with street advertising on the back.
A high quality art book including concept art that inspired the game.
The official game soundtrack.

Digital Content:

2 additional single player missions for an extra hour of gameplay:
The Darwin and ****ens Conspiracy: Embark on two pulse-quickening missions that will take you into the inner sanctums of London’s most influential men. Defend Charles Darwin’s discoveries from those who would kill to silence him. And help a friend of legendary writer Charles ****ens keep a secret that could get him killed.
Runaway Train: As a runaway train thunders through London at top speed, you must find and fix the train’s critical flaws before you run out of time — or railway tracks.

Gold Edition

Includes Season Pass

Charing Edition

http://drh1.img.digitalriver.com/DRHM/Storefront/Company/ubi/images/hero/CHCR15_hero_UK.jpg

Free shippingCHARING CROSS EDITION CONTENTSPhysical Content

Exclusive Collector’s Box that will allow you to display your figurine in a dedicated diorama.
A 27cm-high Jacob Figurine standing on a railway track junction.
A high quality art book including concept arts that inspired the game.
The official game Soundtrack.
Digital Content: 2 additional single player missions for an extra hour of gameplay:

The Darwin and ****ens Conspiracy: Embark on two pulse-quickening missions that will take you into the inner sanctums of London’s most influential men. Defend Charles Darwin’s discoveries from those who would kill to silence him. And help a friend of legendary writer Charles ****ens keep a secret that could get him killed.
Runaway Train: As a runaway train thunders through London at top speed, you must find and fix the train’s critical flaws before you run out of time — or railway tracks.

Big Ben Collectors Case

http://drh2.img.digitalriver.com/DRHM/Storefront/Company/ubi/images/hero/BGBN15_hero_UK.jpg

Physical Content:

Exclusive Big Ben Collector’s Box.
A 30cm-high Jacob’s Big Ben Machinery Figurine.
A high quality art book including concept art that inspired the game.
The official game soundtrack.
An exclusive FuturPak™.
An exclusive numbered Lithography chosen by the fans who pre-order.*
An exclusive premium hip flask.

Digital Content:

Season Pass included.
2 additional single player missions for an extra hour of gameplay:

rrebe
05-12-2015, 08:03 PM
You forgot the Assassin’s CreedŽ Syndicate Charing Cross Edition

http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-FI/game/assassins-creed/ac/acv-combo-pres-charingcross.jpg

bitebug2003
05-12-2015, 08:08 PM
Just pre-ordered the Charing Cross Edition from GAME and a Reveal T-shirt.

:)

rrebe
05-12-2015, 08:11 PM
I am very tempted to get the Big Ben one, but will wait for a little longer before making the decision :)

pacmanate
05-12-2015, 08:13 PM
Opps, edited

melbye82
05-12-2015, 08:30 PM
Haha, ****ens is censored

pacmanate
05-12-2015, 08:37 PM
I will get the Big Bens edition depending on the season pass contents

Sorrosyss
05-12-2015, 09:18 PM
So, we have a Jacob figurine in select special editions.

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2015/05/ac-ce-art-agnostic_202168-720x405.jpg

I'd very much like an Evie to go with him though. Any devs able to confirm if she is in the pipeline for a seperate relase too please? The last few games we have usually had two figurine releases, Edward and Blackbeard, Arno and Elise, so I hope this pattern continues - especially as there is a purported deep connection with Jacob and Evie.

Skye_0
05-13-2015, 12:06 AM
Retailer plan on getting any of them or just sticking with Gold and Standard?

Alphacos007
05-13-2015, 12:34 AM
I'd totally get the Big Ben edition, but tbh I preffer the Action Figure without these engines behind, so I suppose I'll end up going with the Charing Cross one.

crusader_prophet
05-13-2015, 05:38 PM
boycott pre-orders!

prince162010
05-14-2015, 03:23 AM
Also don't forget PC's Gold Edition, everything related to digital contents will be included with it :cool::rolleyes:

http://drh2.img.digitalriver.com/DRHM/Storefront/Company/ubi/images/hero/ACSYN15GE_hero_reveal.jpg

Auditore8
05-14-2015, 05:07 AM
Are these being released in the North America or are these EU Collector's Editions?

ShadowStar83x
05-14-2015, 08:30 AM
Are these being released in the North America or are these EU Collector's Editions?

The EU Charing Cross Edition is the one North America is getting. I'd get the Big Ben one if it was available in the US. Alas, it's not and I'm not paying ridiculous prices on eBay to import it. But I still might get this one...maybe.