PDA

View Full Version : AC Syndicate PC Countdown Thread till 19 November

naumaan
10-16-2015, 02:32 PM
As I was watching forum, i didnot see anyone doing it so .. I am doing it again ... its 16th november 6:30pm here ..
15 days of october and 18 days of november .. that makes it 33 day to go... !

After watching demo videos .. my hopes are a bit down as i thought there would be an element of multiplay .. 2 characters to be played by two different players .. but alas .. still its good

Locopells
10-16-2015, 04:35 PM
And, so we wait...

Well, you wait, I still need a new gaming rig...

Spikey1989
10-16-2015, 05:24 PM
i need my yearly candy :D

naumaan
10-16-2015, 05:53 PM
And, so we wait...

Well, you wait, I still need a new gaming rig...

great .. now its your turn :D ... what about ps4 ... you can still play it there

Locopells
10-17-2015, 12:44 AM
Never got on with console control systems.

Still, not far off the new gaming rig now...

strigoi1958
10-17-2015, 01:08 AM
Wow... It is starting to feel good again..
Naumaan is back .. The countdown is back and now spikey is back :) it's like a family reunion.

Bullet-Thrower
10-17-2015, 03:37 AM
I only started playing Assassins Creed this summer when steam had their annual "Steam Summer Sale". I bought Assassins Creed III and that was that- I'm hooked.
Just finished Unity a week ago and bought Creed 1&2 pack at Amazon and Black Flag/Liberation. Going to be Assed-out before Syndicate arrives! lol

strigoi1958
10-17-2015, 03:51 AM
I am jealous... The first time i played ac4 and sailed it was amazing..
Seeing any ac game for the first time is brilliant. Revelations is awesome.

Bullet-Thrower
10-17-2015, 04:16 AM
Heh the first time I synchronized in Ac III-"I'm to jump onto that postage stamp sized cart of hay!?!" The look on my face-see avatar! lol

strigoi1958
10-17-2015, 06:07 AM
Well I am a huge AC3 fan... and AC4 is so close (it's better but I love AC3) but there are a few people who miss Ezio so after 3 games with him... they weren't as appreciative of Haytham and Connor as I am.

Misterscruff63
10-17-2015, 10:51 AM
Looking forward to syndicate and soon the forum will be busy again with happy smiling people ;)

naumaan
10-17-2015, 01:14 PM
32 days to go for ac s and a couple of days to go for laptop ..

strigoi1958
10-17-2015, 04:47 PM
30 days of new laptop before Syndicate... how many games do you think you'll get in before Syndicate ? ACIV BF took me 3 weeks because I loved the sailing so much I refused to fast travel (and I just liked sailing around :D ) Unity is HUGE .... AND it has the Dead Kings DLC free.... If you can manage 2 games it will need some long sessions of exploration. (Also Syndicate is even 30% bigger than Unity)

naumaan
10-17-2015, 06:21 PM
30 days of new laptop before Syndicate... how many games do you think you'll get in before Syndicate ? ACIV BF took me 3 weeks because I loved the sailing so much I refused to fast travel (and I just liked sailing around :D ) Unity is HUGE .... AND it has the Dead Kings DLC free.... If you can manage 2 games it will need some long sessions of exploration. (Also Syndicate is even 30% bigger than Unity)

that depends on how much time i can give. i have started playing ac3 on my current laptop a month ago, and I am still at 7th sequence ... so i dont think i can do much in this one month period .. and ac3 is very small ... compared to what acbf is ... :D ... so it will take a long long time ... ...

strigoi1958
10-17-2015, 08:39 PM
AC3 has so much to do... that's why I love it so much... the naval sections and the pegleg parts are still awesome after all the times I've played them.

naumaan
10-18-2015, 12:17 AM
AC3 has so much to do... that's why I love it so much... the naval sections and the pegleg parts are still awesome after all the times I've played them.

i am thinking to start unity's co op when i get bored with the marathon campaign stuff i missed that so much .. playing and planning for co op missions is fun ... oh boy ... i missed a lot

how are you going to pass this time ? any ac marathon ?

strigoi1958
10-18-2015, 03:58 AM
I have re-installed unity ... Just waiting to co op again 8^)

I played rainbow 6 siege beta and that was brilliant fun... I played with nightmaregk13 from unity plus a new ac fan jazzhso nice to be in a team again.

Locopells
10-18-2015, 01:09 PM
How are you going to pass this time? Any AC marathon?

That's what I normally do, but I didn't last year, and won't this year, thanks to the lack of decent gaming rig (haven't even played Unity yet...). Not to mention I've still got Arkham Knight and GTA5 to catch up on...

naumaan
10-18-2015, 03:44 PM
the person who sent my laptop to the shop where i ordered it basically sent it to someone else shop .. and now its all headache .. i am too much tired with all this .. and because of all this .. i have to w8 one more day .. man .. that sux ..

That's what I normally do, but I didn't last year, and won't this year, thanks to the lack of decent gaming rig (haven't even played Unity yet...). Not to mention I've still got Arkham Knight and GTA5 to catch up on...

So basically .. everyone is looking for an upgrade these days .. nice to hear that i am not alone .. but sad that you are w8ing

32 more days to go

Misterscruff63
10-18-2015, 06:37 PM
Hate having to wait while the console kiddies get first go !

naumaan
10-18-2015, 06:43 PM
well .. we will know what are we gonna step into ....

Locopells
10-18-2015, 07:49 PM
the person who sent my laptop to the shop where i ordered it basically sent it to someone else shop .. and now its all headache .. i am too much tired with all this .. and because of all this .. i have to w8 one more day .. man .. that sux ..

So basically .. everyone is looking for an upgrade these days .. nice to hear that i am not alone .. but sad that you are w8ing

32 more days to go

Oh man, that's too bad.

Indeed - not too much longer (hopefully) though.

strigoi1958
10-18-2015, 08:00 PM
Hate having to wait while the console kiddies get first go !

Yes I'll be avoiding the console section so I don't accidentally get a spoiler... although it rarely happens. So we can chat over here and watch the countdown till we get it :D... and start some threads

Locopells
10-19-2015, 12:36 AM
Don't worry, we're gonna try and keep a close lockdown on the console board...

dargor5
10-20-2015, 02:34 AM
I watched some gameplay from youtubers who got early copies and man, Ubi seems to have done every right think with this game. So excited for the pc release :D

RVSage
10-20-2015, 06:20 AM
PC version gonna be kick ***. Hope they do Dx12 in Syndicate , if not atleast it's successor, with DX12 PC can kick some serious stuff. The one month wait will be totally worth it then :D

Btw playing black flag for the 5th time for 100% completion. Still enjoying it, what a great game :D

Misterscruff63
10-20-2015, 10:08 AM
Was watching a bit on twitch last night and was starting to get into it....then NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm not watching !!!!! :p

strigoi1958
10-20-2015, 01:52 PM
I cannot wait until we get DX12... I hated windows 8 it was completely alien to me. But windows 10 seems so natural again.... which is good because DX12 will unlock so much more in games. I'm not sure if Syndicate will use DX12 though... I think it may be a bit too soon to see games using it but I hope I'm wrong. I get the feeling DX12 games will be 2016.

@Misterscruff63 lol I know what you mean... the temptaion is everywhere and it is so difficult not to look. For me.... anything with steam trains or driving the carriage is almost impossible to ignore. :)

RVSage
10-22-2015, 10:15 PM
Xbox one metacritic 80, ps4 78 .. which is good :) hoping PC version hits 85 :D

27 days to go

naumaan
10-23-2015, 01:34 AM
27 days to go ...

. I already ordered and planned for a laptop, but with another thought i refunded all my money, to get a better catch... its better to wait for system requirements release than to buy a laptop and then regret later that i cant play the game ... man I am getting very crazy about it ... lets just hope it does not go for an nvidia gtx 980 minimum .. after all requirements are always a shocker

naumaan
10-23-2015, 01:35 AM
I cannot wait until we get DX12... I hated windows 8 it was completely alien to me. But windows 10 seems so natural again.... which is good because DX12 will unlock so much more in games. I'm not sure if Syndicate will use DX12 though... I think it may be a bit too soon to see games using it but I hope I'm wrong. I get the feeling DX12 games will be 2016.

@Misterscruff63 lol I know what you mean... the temptaion is everywhere and it is so difficult not to look. For me.... anything with steam trains or driving the carriage is almost impossible to ignore. :)

i heard amd cards are showing better performance with dx12 and nvidia's 900 series failed to do some actions required .. I am pretty concerned now as in .. should i really go for an nvidia rig or amd rig .

RVSage
10-23-2015, 02:02 AM
i heard amd cards are showing better performance with dx12 and nvidia's 900 series failed to do some actions required .. I am pretty concerned now as in .. should i really go for an nvidia rig or amd rig .

nope recent news, Nvidia is on the lead again w.r.t DX12

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/48021/nvidia-beats-amd-ashes-singularity-dx12-test-new-driver/index.html

27 days to go ...

. I already ordered and planned for a laptop, but with another thought i refunded all my money, to get a better catch... its better to wait for system requirements release than to buy a laptop and then regret later that i cant play the game ... man I am getting very crazy about it ... lets just hope it does not go for an nvidia gtx 980 minimum .. after all requirements are always a shocker

if you get a laptop with 980m , it should be fine

Funkengreuven
10-23-2015, 04:10 AM
WTF??? Crapsoles get Syndicate on 10/23, but PC not until 11/18??? SCREW YOU UBISOFT!!!

RVSage
10-23-2015, 04:29 AM
WTF??? Crapsoles get Syndicate on 10/23, but PC not until 11/18??? SCREW YOU UBISOFT!!!

let them take their time. I am fine with getting a high quality PC version, it should be worth the wait

strigoi1958
10-23-2015, 04:41 AM
We get the extras... but in all honesty console graphics are very good nowadays.

I think AMD can use 1 part of DX12 very well but Nvidia cards will be able to use DX12 fully.

usin51
10-23-2015, 04:39 PM
Good afternoon guys, I have a machine with a processor 2011, 64 memory gigas, two graphics cards to be a Titan X and Titan Black, 2 hd SSD for system and to using Windows 10, it would be possible to get the game to be released for I could test it as a beta test because I bought thinking it would be released today, but only November 19, my machine is well above the average.
:)

Misterscruff63
10-23-2015, 04:42 PM
Erm no you will have to wait like the rest of us :p

RVSage
10-23-2015, 06:21 PM
26 days to go

This entire trailer is supposed to be PC footage :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kGHHMc5dqE

This too is a PC gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKR42Ci000k

Soruce:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2015-on-the-assassins-creed-syndicate-reveal

Some Screen shot showing the differnece

Cobblestones,
The PC version has better texture , look at the cobble stone(PC version retains unity quality)

On Console
http://i.imgur.com/UoHCvrf.jpg

On PC

http://i.imgur.com/f3osCdO.jpg

Models
The PC version, models have more detail. look at henry green

On Console
http://i.imgur.com/1hbM2Dx.jpg

On PC
http://i.imgur.com/4YkgPKU.jpg

strigoi1958
10-23-2015, 11:17 PM
I wonder if we get to play as Henry ? cool outfit.

naumaan
10-24-2015, 02:01 AM
25 days to go ..

and i ve bought the game but i lack the system to play it ... when are they going to release the system requirements

RVSage
10-24-2015, 03:02 AM
I wonder if we get to play as Henry ? cool outfit.

Do not think so, maybe a DLC with him

strigoi1958
10-24-2015, 07:23 AM
That's a shame... I like that shoulder protection with the AC logo.... it kind of reminds me of previous AC games :D I'm guessing The specs will be here this Friday...

RVSage
10-24-2015, 07:48 AM
That's a shame... I like that shoulder protection with the AC logo.... it kind of reminds me of previous AC games :D I'm guessing The specs will be here this Friday...

How do you say specs will be out this friday?

Mr_Shade
10-24-2015, 08:52 AM
As soon as we have any news, it will be posted guys :)

I'm just as keen as the rest of you to get my hands on the PC version ;)

strigoi1958
10-24-2015, 12:12 PM
I'm just guessing ... 3 weeks is a nice round figure but I don't know, :D

@Mr_Shade Yes it will be nice to use a keyboard again and actually know what I'm doing... I had some great team work at the EGX which stopped me looking like a complete noob in The Division... awesome game, and Rainbow 6 Siege... I got totally destroyed but it is so much fun it didn't matter. But Syndicate, even with the controller the combat is incredible the combo moves are great, I'm setting myself a 1st target of 25 combos and I'm throwing down the gauntlet to all challengers.... screenshots as proof.... highest combo numbers.... :D

Spikey1989
10-24-2015, 04:38 PM
i havent tried it yet but i will take that challange :D

strigoi1958
10-24-2015, 11:43 PM
I knew you would Spikey... you're destroying me in the Ubi club XP points :D.. you need a new signature as you're higher than level 25 now

Spikey1989
10-25-2015, 08:40 AM
I knew you would Spikey... you're destroying me in the Ubi club XP points :D.. you need a new signature as you're higher than level 25 now

wait to the Black friday and the x-mas sale :D will but some more games then :D

siggy: i want to reach out to siggy makers, i would be happy i some1 could provide me with a new one cause i'm y self are bad at it.

naumaan
10-25-2015, 06:35 PM
24 days to go ...

RVSage
10-25-2015, 08:07 PM
I thought I should say this. Over the years Assassins Creed on PC , has had medicore launches (exception: Rogue)

Console has huge market compared to PC , so why should Ubi care? Here is why

1. PC market even if small, has customers, every customer matters. If a good job is done, you gain more fans
2. When it comes to consoles, Ubi is limited a lot by hardware, there initial design is always toned down, But with PC they can showcase true powers of their technology
3. PC gives Ubi the best platform to showcase, to get people in awe of their technology. Delivering a high quality version is always satisfying to devs too

Why Syndicate PC version has a unique opportunity

1. This year, PC market has been stormed with some really bad PC "ports", so bad that some of them have been pulled out of sales. If Ubi gives a good PC version, their probability of gaining more fans , is higher, considering the mood many PC gamers are in.

2. AC being their biggest franchise, good products from it will always yield better results

naumaan
10-26-2015, 08:25 AM
I thought I should say this. Over the years Assassins Creed on PC , has had medicore launches (exception: Rogue)

Console has huge market compared to PC , so why should Ubi care? Here is why

1. PC market even if small, has customers, every customer matters. If a good job is done, you gain more fans
2. When it comes to consoles, Ubi is limited a lot by hardware, there initial design is always toned down, But with PC they can showcase true powers of their technology
3. PC gives Ubi the best platform to showcase, to get people in awe of their technology. Delivering a high quality version is always satisfying to devs too

Why Syndicate PC version has a unique opportunity

1. This year, PC market has been stormed with some really bad PC "ports", so bad that some of them have been pulled out of sales. If Ubi gives a good PC version, their probability of gaining more fans , is higher, considering the mood many PC gamers are in.

2. AC being their biggest franchise, good products from it will always yield better results

to talk fair, the ac syndicate will be much better than the earlier unity version.

23 days to go ...

after refunding my money from the store, I ve been visiting different communities of pc gamers and after brainstorming the idea of buying a laptop, i guess I ll buy a pc, it will be economical and also powerful, i can upgrade it anytime and much less headache, the only downside is, all the benefits of portability will vanish ...

Locopells
10-26-2015, 10:31 AM
Have to agree with you over the laptop vs desktop. Portability was an issue for me at one time, but hopefully not any more, in the near future, so am holding out until I can get a beast of a machine...

RVSage
10-27-2015, 04:49 PM
22 days to go :D

RVSage
10-28-2015, 05:38 PM
21 days to go

strigoi1958
10-28-2015, 11:24 PM
it's taking too long ;)

RVSage
10-29-2015, 05:12 PM
it's taking too long ;)

Yup 20more to go :(

RVSage
10-30-2015, 05:35 PM
19 to go :D

strigoi1958
10-31-2015, 09:56 AM
are you sure... I demand a recount... it seemed like 19 days to go last week ;)... really like your signature motto RV. Very true.

Misterscruff63
10-31-2015, 11:54 AM
Its dragging ;)

RVSage
10-31-2015, 07:32 PM
are you sure... I demand a recount... it seemed like 19 days to go last week ;)... really like your signature motto RV. Very true.

yup 18 more to go, That was quoting Arbaaz Mir from the chronicles reveal trailer ;)

RVSage
10-31-2015, 10:30 PM
Sadly they are unusually quiet about PC version this time, I expected a gameworks video at leaest by now. No requirements, no promotion either.. Wonder why

strigoi1958
10-31-2015, 10:41 PM
I expect they're really working to set the specs as low as possible without affecting quality. I enjoyed the console quality so that would be enough for me. Maybe they're trying to use DX12 ? or Nvidia are trying to add something ? I don't mind if the specs don't release until the 19th a I will not be altering my system... but I'm sure Jessi wants to know which GPU to get... a 970 is great as we know but if she could get by with something a little cheaper for a year and then upgrade then... it would be nice.

RVSage
10-31-2015, 10:49 PM
they should get the specs or some promotion out next week, They need to market the PC version better. If dx12 is indeed part of the game, it is huge. Yup jessi should go for a refurbished gtx 970 perhaps

strigoi1958
10-31-2015, 10:57 PM
I think the 970 is the best option at the moment... the performance across current AAA titles is still awesome and easily the best value.

Well it's probably best if they don't say they're trying to do something then find it cannot be added in time... there are too many waiting to say "you promised us this where is it ?" better to see if something can be added or altered then just release it as a surprise.

naumaan
11-01-2015, 09:21 AM
damn it ... so now i am stuck at my pc without any future predictions at all ... this sucks ...

the biggest punch on me regarding the laptops was when i saw the gameplay videos of unity on titan x in 4k on youtube, there was so much detail that my mouth was watering too much, hell .. why would i buy a laptop and miss all this fun, titan x is almost 1000 dollar in price. even if i cant get it at the moment i can still make a pc which i can upgrade with a better card ...

someone please recommend me some good specs ...

I finished ac3 ... now trying to finish the side missions and with the razer cortex i managed to play it on medium settings, that was a good experience, i was always a ranter of ac3 game, but after playing it at medium i think its the problem with the low settings that made me feel bad, no wonders, all those who can play ultra settings in game dont have anything to rant about ... it was the first time ac3 was fun playing ...

Wolfmeister1010
11-01-2015, 06:24 PM
AC Unity didn't get a game works video until like 2 weeks before release.

Same with Black Flag

Nothing different about this year.

I'm pretty excited, actually. It would be sweet if, in addition to the usual HBAO, PCSS, and TXAA treatment (which is great in of itself), we get DX12 support and the tessellation game works that Unity was supposed to get.

My life would be complete

To be honest, I actually think the PC ports have been getting steadily better throughout the years. I mean, AC really only became a graphically intensive series starting with AC3. The AC3 pc port was crap, AC4 port was bad, and Unity was meh. Unity on PC runs WAYYYY better than AC4. With DX12 support and the advantage of an extra year of engine polish, they have all the tools necessary to make the PC version really shine. I hope they don't waste this opportunity.

RVSage
11-01-2015, 06:45 PM
damn it ... so now i am stuck at my pc without any future predictions at all ... this sucks ...

the biggest punch on me regarding the laptops was when i saw the gameplay videos of unity on titan x in 4k on youtube, there was so much detail that my mouth was watering too much, hell .. why would i buy a laptop and miss all this fun, titan x is almost 1000 dollar in price. even if i cant get it at the moment i can still make a pc which i can upgrade with a better card ...

someone please recommend me some good specs ...

I finished ac3 ... now trying to finish the side missions and with the razer cortex i managed to play it on medium settings, that was a good experience, i was always a ranter of ac3 game, but after playing it at medium i think its the problem with the low settings that made me feel bad, no wonders, all those who can play ultra settings in game dont have anything to rant about ... it was the first time ac3 was fun playing ...

Good specs for a future proof game machine (atleast 3 years the way i see it)
i5-4690 or i5-6600
gtx 980 ti ($600) or gtx 980($500) or 970($350) (price dependent,you sacrifice some settings accordingly. 980ti and 980 can do 1440p at great settings, 980ti can do 4k, 970,980,980 ti are 1080p beasts.)
600w psu
get a SSD if possible
16GB RAM good enough another 4 years

17 days to go

strigoi1958
11-01-2015, 11:57 PM
yes at 1080p the 970 should be more than enough

RVSage
11-02-2015, 01:09 AM
In run upto syndicate PC, here is my favorite mission from unity on my 970 :D That mission was a parkour co-op mission which I soloed, the music and the prakour fun was amazing :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuTyA0RTTdg&feature=youtu.be

strigoi1958
11-02-2015, 05:20 PM
Excellent... I never managed that solo... I surrendered after 20 attempts but I'm glad to see someone has the skill to do it. :D

naumaan
11-02-2015, 06:59 PM
on integrated graphics card, i can run ac unity flawlessly to whatever, i ve been to sequence 2, if i do not quit the game, once I quit and I try running it again, it crashes, I do not understand its logic, if it gives an overload on integrated card then why run at the first place ..

RVSage
11-02-2015, 07:07 PM
Excellent... I never managed that solo... I surrendered after 20 attempts but I'm glad to see someone has the skill to do it. :D

I did on my third attempt. I realized a pattern in which they unfold :D You can do it. just watch the minimap closely on the first two attempts :)

16 days to gooooo

on integrated graphics card, i can run ac unity flawlessly to whatever, i ve been to sequence 2, if i do not quit the game, once I quit and I try running it again, it crashes, I do not understand its logic, if it gives an overload on integrated card then why run at the first place ..

Intel's integrated GPU design is horrible and extremely limited by area . It is always expected to see really unstable behavior when pushed, it is basically not the software, but the hardware that taps out.

naumaan
11-03-2015, 07:29 AM
Yeah .. it always does .. but as a gamer its my responsibility to take maximum advantage of what i have even if it is an integrated card .. what will happen? .. the card will fry out ? All the more chances to get a better rig

RVSage
11-03-2015, 06:08 PM
15 days to goooo

naumaan
11-03-2015, 06:11 PM
i m trying to play the ac 3 dlc episode one these days, and there is a bug from where i cannot move forward in the story ... anyone have any clue about it ?

RVSage
11-03-2015, 07:42 PM
Yeah .. it always does .. but as a gamer its my responsibility to take maximum advantage of what i have even if it is an integrated card .. what will happen? .. the card will fry out ? All the more chances to get a better rig

I wont fry the card, it will thermal throttle and cause the game to crash, And no clue on the dlc bug

strigoi1958
11-03-2015, 09:15 PM
I did on my third attempt. I realized a pattern in which they unfold :D You can do it. just watch the minimap closely on the first two attempts :)

16 days to gooooo

25 unsuccessful attempts now :D... RV you are now promoted to a master assassin and a den master... I'm off to sweep the cellar for being unworthy ;) thank goodness for co-op so I got all the sync points. That's what I love about AC games, it gives us many different ways to excel so we all get a chance to show what we can do... I always like it when I see someone doing something really well especially when I know how difficult it is for me.

I hope when the challenges start in the ubi club we can set challenges for friends. I enjoy a challenge.

RVSage
11-03-2015, 10:44 PM
25 unsuccessful attempts now :D... RV you are now promoted to a master assassin and a den master... I'm off to sweep the cellar for being unworthy ;) thank goodness for co-op so I got all the sync points. That's what I love about AC games, it gives us many different ways to excel so we all get a chance to show what we can do... I always like it when I see someone doing something really well especially when I know how difficult it is for me.

I hope when the challenges start in the ubi club we can set challenges for friends. I enjoy a challenge.

Ya challenges are really good, can't wait. Assassins Creed seems to be the only game series I will be playing here on. I was a Arkham series player, and it ended. Dunno what I will get into next. Thank god AC is an annual series. It has been the best game I have played ever. Because it combines a classic (parkour) in a more detailed way, a nice story (God I love stories, Novel worm), I am also a history fan. Now If all of it comes together as one. That is what AC is to me. Bonus open world exploration. I liked watch dogs for similar reasons, and combined lot of techie stuff (I am a techie too). These games relate to me well. And playing them in the best possible way with challenges is always great :)

Shaftex
11-04-2015, 12:46 AM
Just Pre-Ordered the Gold Edition for PC. 15 days to go!!! :cool:

naumaan
11-04-2015, 01:25 PM
Watching you discuss co op like this .. make me jealous ...

RVSage
11-04-2015, 06:16 PM
14 days tooo goooooooo... Requirements..... Video, something.. please. IF this goes on I will be forced to watch entire game on youtube .. The wait needs some info , to work. Knock knock from PC folks

Jessigirl2013
11-04-2015, 08:54 PM
14 days tooo goooooooo... Requirements..... Video, something.. please. IF this goes on I will be forced to watch entire game on youtube .. The wait needs some info , to work. Knock knock from PC folks

I agree :rolleyes:

This wait is worse than last year, at least then we had to system requirements by now.
But at least people aren't screaming the game is broken this year:rolleyes: It seems like the opposite which is good.

RVSage
11-05-2015, 01:25 PM
13 days to go :D

GhostAssassinLT
11-05-2015, 04:26 PM
Looking forward so see whether or not I need to upgrade my system in order to enjoy Syndicate. :cool:

Jessigirl2013
11-05-2015, 07:29 PM
Looking forward so see whether or not I need to upgrade my system in order to enjoy Syndicate. :cool:

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS GOT RELEASED ALREADY!:rolleyes:

and the GTX 970 is the recommended card.:rolleyes:

RVSage
11-05-2015, 07:32 PM

Gtx 760 is the recommended card, I guess the 970 was a typo or the intention was to say 760 or newer cards like "970". Will have to wait and see for a clarification

GhostAssassinLT
11-05-2015, 08:43 PM

Yes, they posted the specs about 2 hours after my post, but my i7-2600K is a bit below the i7-3770 so I might still need to upgrade...
I guess I'll find out in two weeks when I start playing the game. :D

Wolfmeister1010
11-05-2015, 09:23 PM
Now that the specs are out, I wonder when the game works trailer will drop

I mean, there's been one for every AC game since AC3 (excluding Rogue-but that got a PC launch trailer) so why wouldn't they do one now?

strigoi1958
11-06-2015, 12:50 AM
Yes, they posted the specs about 2 hours after my post, but my i7-2600K is a bit below the i7-3770 so I might still need to upgrade...
I guess I'll find out in two weeks when I start playing the game. :D

There's not a lot between them and as you have a K model you could overclock it a little if you want to and haven't done so already... but the 2600k should be very close :D as long as you have a good gpu, you should be fine.

@WolfMeister1010 oh yes, I forgot the game works trailer... glad you remembered

Shaftex
11-06-2015, 01:08 AM
I'm most likely gonna upgrade from my GTX 970 to the 980ti. Such a badass card :cool:

strigoi1958
11-06-2015, 01:55 AM
the 970 is still an awesome card... it still has a long gaming life ahead of it so it's worth waiting until next year for a better card when they drop prices.

Shaftex
11-06-2015, 01:57 AM
the 970 is still an awesome card... it still has a long gaming life ahead of it so it's worth waiting until next year for a better card when they drop prices.

True, maybe around the time when The Division or Far Cry Primal release I'll upgrade. Btw I fixed my signature, thanks again!

strigoi1958
11-06-2015, 02:08 AM
There are a quite a few threads about Unity screenshots ... probably a few pages back and I posted some amazingly detailed pictures with my 970 at 1080p the quality is superb and if you use DSR it is even better (better still if you are using 1440p)

click show

http://s3.postimg.org/xy04i5xoi/Assassin_s_Creed_Unity2015_9_11_0_4_3.jpg

GhostAssassinLT
11-06-2015, 06:29 AM
There's not a lot between them and as you have a K model you could overclock it a little if you want to and haven't done so already... but the 2600k should be very close :D as long as you have a good gpu, you should be fine.
My CPU is slightly overclocked to 3.4 GHz, but as it's 4 years old it's starting to become borderline for newer games, hence I've started to look at upgrading to an i7-6700K.

RVSage
11-06-2015, 09:00 AM
12 days to go :D

strigoi1958
11-06-2015, 03:05 PM
I think the 2600k is good enough for another year and I've seen them clocked a lot higher. The 970 is good as well. I recently changed from an i5 3570k @4.2 ghz and a 970 to an i7 6700k @4.6 ghz with a 980 ti and apart from more fps in benchmarks there's no difference visually.

GhostAssassinLT
11-06-2015, 06:44 PM
Yeah. I bet I can clock it a bit higher considering I have a Corsair H50 liquid cooling system, but I'm not geeky enough to bother to learn how to over clock, I just used one of the standard OC profiles in the UEFI. :p

Edit: I googled for overclocking sabertooth p67 and after about 5 minutes I found a great post that explained how to overclock my system, so I went to UEFI and after a few clicks I managed to get my CPU to run @4.6 GHz. I played AC Freedom Cry for a while and the system was rock solid.

strigoi1958
11-07-2015, 12:07 AM
I think I've seen one clocked a bit higher air cooled so water cooled is safe... if you have any problems with games you can lower it to around 4.2Ghz which is still awesome. but you probably will not need to do that :D

RVSage
11-07-2015, 12:24 AM
The gameworks trailer is here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2RSCVd2ywQ

Danny_rx7
11-07-2015, 12:34 AM
I'm most likely gonna upgrade from my GTX 970 to the 980ti. Such a badass card :cool:

There's still no need for that if you're playing games at 1080p. It would be wise if you wait for new Pascal cards.

My CPU is slightly overclocked to 3.4 GHz, but as it's 4 years old it's starting to become borderline for newer games, hence I've started to look at upgrading to an i7-6700K.

2600K is a great processor for gaming! Probably The BEST Buy gaming processor in this decade. He won't bottleneck newer games, that's for sure. ;)
Check these tests: http://i1.someimage.com/jOcsBZv.jpg

strigoi1958
11-07-2015, 01:39 AM
the gameworks trailer looks amazing on the pc... nice quality. I don't like TXAA, HBAO+ or PCSS... they all look worse to me so they're staying off.

RVSage
11-07-2015, 03:09 AM
the gameworks trailer looks amazing on the pc... nice quality. I don't like TXAA, HBAO+ or PCSS... they all look worse to me so they're staying off.

I like HBAO+ better lighting... Not a fan of TXAA. PCSS , It is hard to see the difference between it and high shadows, when immersed in the game, you have to mostly pause to see difference. If PCSS does not impact performance as it did with Unity it will be turned on. else No Thank you, I am happy with high

Shaftex
11-07-2015, 06:21 AM
There's still no need for that if you're playing games at 1080p. It would be wise if you wait for new Pascal cards.

Well when I get the 980ti I'm also getting a 34" 1440p Monitor along with it.

RVSage
11-07-2015, 07:54 AM
11 days to go :D

RVSage
11-08-2015, 10:09 PM
10 days to go :D

strigoi1958
11-09-2015, 03:04 AM
I think we have proven that time is not constant.... because it seems as though time is slowing down ... the closer we get to playing syndicate ;)

RVSage
11-09-2015, 06:15 AM
I think we have proven that time is not constant.... because it seems as though time is slowing down ... the closer we get to playing syndicate ;)

I know that feel, hope they give some us early access, just like the console versions :) Hope they pre-load by next weekend

Wolfmeister1010
11-09-2015, 04:20 PM
HBAO and soft shadows are extremely important for me lol.

Don't know what the heck you guys are talking about not being able to tell the difference between soft and high shadows lol. It's one of the biggest, blatant improvements, even more noticeable than HBAO vs SSAO

In terms of TXAA, I usually don't use it because TXAA tends to blur the image a lot, but this rendition seems to be a lot less of that

strigoi1958
11-09-2015, 05:07 PM
no... RVSAGE said while immersed in the game he didn't see the difference... and I totally agree, I'm not looking at the shadow of leaves when in combat

I really dislike certain settings in certain games. looking at the nvidia sliding bar pictures TXAA, HBAO+ and PCSS look worse to me... it's all down to personal preference :D luckily options means just that... we can all choose what looks best for each of us... (with the exception of those who think all games must be run at max regardless of whether it looks better or worse :( )

TXAA and PCSS both look blurry to me and although pcss may look a little more realistic it just looks out of place and completely wrong to me. It's strange we have spent years trying to improve graphics and make them clearer and sharper and now we add settings that blur things to resemble the poor resolution we played on years ago :D maybe that's why they look bad to me... it reminds me how bad graphics used to look.

HBAO+ just makes things look too dark for me... it means losing detail in dark areas which can be overcome by turning up brightness, and at my age I don't need any more eye strain from monitor glare :D

RVSage
11-09-2015, 08:09 PM
HBAO and soft shadows are extremely important for me lol.

Don't know what the heck you guys are talking about not being able to tell the difference between soft and high shadows lol. It's one of the biggest, blatant improvements, even more noticeable than HBAO vs SSAO

In terms of TXAA, I usually don't use it because TXAA tends to blur the image a lot, but this rendition seems to be a lot less of that

As strigoi pointed..I never said PCSS does not make a difference, in flow of a mission, you rarely focus on the shadows, the lighting is more relevant in that case, that is why i like HBAO+ , PCSS is good , but I really notice the difference when I stop to admire scenery, or I am in a mood to take some excellent in game screenshots. It makes a difference no doubt. But in unity , it did have impact on performance, if it is not the case in Syndicate, I would love to turn it on. As of TXAA , i hate it for the very reason you mentioned , I prefer MSAA or its variants.

9 days to go :D

RVSage
11-10-2015, 06:55 PM
8 days to go :D

naumaan
11-10-2015, 07:12 PM
Woah .. no need to up it .. i guess .. way to go man .. way to go ..

naumaan
11-10-2015, 07:33 PM
Well now the tables are turning .. i heard the syndicate is going to take us back in the firenze .. just something i ve heard .. hope its not true as i m from mobile and i cant put a spoiler tag from here

Jessigirl2013
11-11-2015, 11:54 AM
Well now the tables are turning .. i heard the syndicate is going to take us back in the firenze .. just something i ve heard .. hope its not true as i m from mobile and i cant put a spoiler tag from here

Perhaps why were talking about it take us back to the spirit and joy of past games.:rolleyes: <--- I don't know I've avoiding spoilers:cool:

I posted this on another thread but I think its more relevant here.

*about the charing cross edition figure.
Does anyone thing the name of figure could foreshadow for the game?
Its the "Jacobs crossroads" figurine. <------ Could this mean he faces a decision which goes against the assassins? or Evie?

Just curious if anyone else noticed this? :rolleyes:

It could be a something else entirely, Perhaps Jacob does a bit of trainspotting on the side.:rolleyes:

RVSage
11-11-2015, 06:24 PM
7 days to go :D

Misterscruff63
11-12-2015, 02:33 PM
Its dragging ;) By the time we get our hands on the game half off the console kiddies will have finished the game :(

GhostAssassinLT
11-12-2015, 03:52 PM
They already have... :p
But in one week we're starting to catch up to them...

strigoi1958
11-12-2015, 04:50 PM
Its the "Jacobs crossroads" figurine. <------ Could this mean he faces a decision which goes against the assassins? or Evie?

Wow ... interesting... I never thought about it that way. Now you've made me even more desperate to play Syndicate :D

RVSage
11-12-2015, 06:04 PM
6 days to go :D

Gooner-TopDog
11-12-2015, 06:37 PM
any pre-load time frame (US)?

Yaseen0147
11-12-2015, 07:47 PM
Cant wait to play AC Syndicate !! I"m so tempted to watch more gameplay of the game

RVSage
11-12-2015, 08:00 PM
any pre-load time frame (US)?

weekend or monday hopefully

Matties99
11-12-2015, 09:50 PM
weekend or monday hopefully

Well Monday or Tuesday would be more likely ;p

naumaan
11-13-2015, 03:42 PM
Perhaps why were talking about it take us back to the spirit and joy of past games.:rolleyes: <--- I don't know I've avoiding spoilers:cool:

I posted this on another thread but I think its more relevant here.

*about the charing cross edition figure.
Does anyone thing the name of figure could foreshadow for the game?

Just curious if anyone else noticed this? :rolleyes:

It could be a something else entirely, Perhaps Jacob does a bit of trainspotting on the side.:rolleyes:

May be that .. i am wondering why only juno is playing her part .. why were there no minerva .. and other first civ people .. is there going to be any link to that .. acbf .. acr .. acu made a lot of questions that need to be answered one way or another . I hope syndicate takes a deeper view in this context story instead of focusing only on personal rivalries and etc

Mr_Shade
11-13-2015, 05:43 PM
Lets not start talking about gameplay please.. since someone may drop a spoiler bomb ;)

RVSage
11-13-2015, 06:49 PM
5 days to :D

Misterscruff63
11-13-2015, 07:31 PM
I can smell it........:p ;)

Lignjoslav
11-13-2015, 10:57 PM
I can smell it........:p ;)... and it doesn't smell like roses! :p

I kid, I kid! Although, I don't think that Victorian London smelled like roses either. ;)

Misterscruff63
11-14-2015, 01:21 PM
... and it doesn't smell like roses! :p

I kid, I kid! Although, I don't think that Victorian London smelled like roses either. ;)

Lets hope it plays better than Victorian London smelt then ;)

Assnfiks
11-14-2015, 02:45 PM
So, I preordered the Gold Edition (with season pass & everything) a week ago, but it doesnt show up in my Games section. This is the first time I pre order, so I dunno if it is an issue. I mean, will the game show up when the preload is availiable, or do I need to contact ubi so they add it to my games?

strigoi1958
11-14-2015, 02:57 PM
did you buy it through uplay ?

theheaddddddd
11-14-2015, 03:07 PM
Any News About Preload ? When Its Available. ? Origin 17th Nov announced Preload. But No news From Uplay Preload .

RVSage
11-14-2015, 09:06 PM
4 days to go :D

GhostAssassinLT
11-15-2015, 08:32 AM
Patience young grashopper... :cool:

Yazx_ has said most likely it will be preloaded 2-3 days before release and since release is still 4 days from now,it will be one or two more days before you can start downloading.

RVSage
11-15-2015, 09:58 AM
3 days to go :D

HaIwK
11-15-2015, 03:34 PM
Can't wait :D

x___Luffy___x
11-16-2015, 05:03 AM
:cool:

Spikey1989
11-16-2015, 06:14 AM
we are on the home stretch now :D

GhostAssassinLT
11-16-2015, 06:22 AM
76 hours until the store I preordered at open...

RVSage
11-16-2015, 09:47 AM
2 days to go :D

GhostAssassinLT
11-16-2015, 11:09 AM
I don't get it RVSage, in two days it's the 18th and the game is released on the 19th which is in three days...:confused:

wichking
11-16-2015, 11:25 AM
ikr? its 2 days mabye for those who get their copy earlier

strigoi1958
11-16-2015, 11:25 AM
that's because (not counting the rest of today) there is the 17th and the 18th (2 days to go :)

plus you're an hour ahead of me and RV is 4 hours 30 minutes ahead of you... if Syndicate became playable at midnight local time RV could play in 2 days 8 hours and 10 minutes :)

I've bought a few steam games that became playable at 1.a.m or 6.a.m and a few that released in the afternoon so I know what you mean by 3 days not 2...

The countdown started out slowly but now it is gathering pace...

Thanks Naumaan and RVSage for keeping this thread going it has a bit of a distraction from the waiting. :D

GhostAssassinLT
11-16-2015, 12:33 PM
Well, the store I pre-ordered at don't open till 10 am and since I'm working all day I won't get my copy until 5 pm, so it's 3 days until I can play...
Two more days without the game being released, but you can't get the game until the 19th anyway, so still 3 days of waiting... ;) :cool: :p

miro-13
11-16-2015, 01:09 PM
does anybody know have they started to ship big ben edition???

Misterscruff63
11-16-2015, 01:44 PM
Lets hope our connections stand the strain, she one big biatch to download ;)

Tduck1
11-16-2015, 02:18 PM
does anybody know have they started to ship big ben edition???

Got my e-mail this morning saying its been sent out

Spikey1989
11-16-2015, 04:53 PM
its has been shiped :D

strigoi1958
11-16-2015, 07:38 PM
Are you 3 all getting the big ben edition ? That is an awesome limited edition... I'm starting to regret just getting the gold edition now.

Xangr8
11-16-2015, 10:41 PM
They haven't shipped my Charing Cross Edition yet :/ I'm panicking! Help! They shipped the hidden blade, though :3

Spikey1989
11-17-2015, 06:12 AM
Are you 3 all getting the big ben edition ? That is an awesome limited edition... I'm starting to regret just getting the gold edition now.

i pre-orderd it on may 20 :O 6months waiting over :D

RVSage
11-17-2015, 08:17 AM
1 daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy to gooooooooooooooooooooo :D

naumaan
11-17-2015, 08:19 AM
wo boy ... i m still feeling chills about it ... when is the pre load starting ... here 2 days to go i guess

Xangr8
11-17-2015, 08:34 AM
Ubi still hasn't shipped my copy. I think I might cry.

GR_Magaki
11-17-2015, 08:44 AM
Ubi still hasn't shipped my copy. I think I might cry.

They haven't shipped mine either but i don't mind if i get it a day or two later because i already played it on ps4 :P

strigoi1958
11-17-2015, 09:05 AM
i pre-orderd it on may 20 :O 6months waiting over :D

I should have guessed you'd have it... you beat me on everything else ;) Nice one... will you post a picture when you've unboxed ?

GhostAssassinLT
11-17-2015, 09:52 AM
I got some good news this morning as my wife told me that she'll be going to her sister on thursday.
She will stay there for two weeks and she will bring our daughter... :cool:
Poifect timing... :rolleyes:

dinjo_jo
11-17-2015, 09:56 AM
:p

Now give some news on Preload as well

Spikey1989
11-17-2015, 12:21 PM
I should have guessed you'd have it... you beat me on everything else ;) Nice one... will you post a picture when you've unboxed ?

I can send a pic or three when I have open ezio figurine together with big Ben and the twins :)

Shaftex
11-17-2015, 12:23 PM
Less than 2 days!! I'm stoked :)

dinjo_jo
11-17-2015, 02:19 PM
Highlights of AMD Catalyst™ 15.11.1 Beta Windows Driver
Performance Optimizations
Includes quality and performance optimizations for the following titles:

Star Wars™: Battlefront
Fallout 4
Assassin's Creed® Syndicate
Call of Duty® : Black Ops III

Known Issues:

[80314] Assassin's Creed® Syndicate - Game cannot be launched in full screen mode on some laptop systems with an Intel processor and an AMD graphics device
[80119] Star Wars™ : Battlefront - Game cannot be launched in full screen mode on some laptop systems with an Intel processor and an AMD graphics device.
[79824] Call of Duty® : Black Ops III - Flickering may be observed when running the game in DirectX® 11 mode and with AMD Crossfire™ enabled
[59475] Elite: Dangerous - poor performance may be experienced in SuperCruise mode
[78912] A black screen may be experienced on booting Windows® 10 on some systems with switchable graphics - with AMD Radeon™ HD5000 series graphics cards, when connected to an HDMI monitor
[99999] Far Cry 4: The game may hang on launch on some AMD Radeon™ 200 and 300 series products under Windows® 7 and Windows® 8.1

RVSage
11-17-2015, 08:22 PM
Highlights of AMD Catalyst™ 15.11.1 Beta Windows Driver
Performance Optimizations
Includes quality and performance optimizations for the following titles:

Star Wars™: Battlefront
Fallout 4
Assassin's Creed® Syndicate
Call of Duty® : Black Ops III

Known Issues:

[80314] Assassin's Creed® Syndicate - Game cannot be launched in full screen mode on some laptop systems with an Intel processor and an AMD graphics device
[80119] Star Wars™ : Battlefront - Game cannot be launched in full screen mode on some laptop systems with an Intel processor and an AMD graphics device.
[79824] Call of Duty® : Black Ops III - Flickering may be observed when running the game in DirectX® 11 mode and with AMD Crossfire™ enabled
[59475] Elite: Dangerous - poor performance may be experienced in SuperCruise mode
[78912] A black screen may be experienced on booting Windows® 10 on some systems with switchable graphics - with AMD Radeon™ HD5000 series graphics cards, when connected to an HDMI monitor
[99999] Far Cry 4: The game may hang on launch on some AMD Radeon™ 200 and 300 series products under Windows® 7 and Windows® 8.1

Good catch, off late AMD's driver support is way below par, Not that NVIDIA is excellent either

Spikey1989
11-18-2015, 02:49 AM
speaking of nvidia shouldnt they releas a new driver soon?
a ACs rady one to be specific :)

RVSage
11-18-2015, 03:48 AM
Yup nvidia drivers should be out anytime

naumaan
11-18-2015, 07:49 AM
Preloading the game
3 gb done yesterday, will do remaining laters
Trying to play ac unity and feeling successful without a good system ..

Its 18 november here 11 50 am and i am sitting in office break ...w8ing for the time to get a hands on it ...

1 day and a few hours to go ..

strigoi1958
11-18-2015, 08:23 AM
I saw you on uplay... you must have woken up and started preloading immediately... I think I will play a little Unity after work to get ready for the big day tomorrow :)

noraeson
11-18-2015, 11:07 AM
So November 18th is here. What time can we play?

wichking
11-18-2015, 11:11 AM
well you can play it by now actually

GhostAssassinLT
11-18-2015, 11:27 AM
Pre-order download customers can play the game already?

Danny_rx7
11-18-2015, 11:49 AM
No, torrent :D

GhostAssassinLT
11-18-2015, 12:12 PM
Ah, ok... I started thinking I may have to cancel my pre-order of the DVD and get the download instead... :p

Bluefriend05
11-18-2015, 12:33 PM
Hi. Sorry but I have a question: if I buy the "Big Ben Collector" from Uplay Shop, I can immediately download game when it's available or I have to wait for the delivery of the game? Thanks.

Stefano (Italy).

Rekalty
11-18-2015, 04:30 PM
Hi. Sorry but I have a question: if I buy the "Big Ben Collector" from Uplay Shop, I can immediately download game when it's available or I have to wait for the delivery of the game? Thanks.

Stefano (Italy).
If you buy a physical copy, you'll have to wait until you receive it.

naumaan
11-18-2015, 05:07 PM
the game is preloaded to be playable now something around 7GB is required for it, but I am still having the preloading sign, atleast i can check the game on release now :D

strigoi ... yeah well, me also have to go through unity first ...
i reached sequence 4 mission 2 ... and then for some other reasons i had to format my pc and re install the window, doing so removed my saved file, now i am playing from the start again and reached sequence 3 so far.... i m still not finished there

naumaan
11-18-2015, 05:09 PM
from here 2 hours and 52 minutes to go

from the clock of ubisoft

7 hours and 53 minutes to go ...

and I dont know the time of release so i can relate only to the midnight 00:00

Spikey1989
11-18-2015, 05:29 PM
I just got home from work 15min ago and have unpacked the Big ben box here are pic of how it looks outside the box :)

http://s22.postimg.org/4creolvr1/20151118_165148.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/4creolvr1/)
from left: Legacy collection: Ezio Auditore, The Wise & Wild Twind Diorama and Big Ben

Here can u see the rest of my collection :)

http://s22.postimg.org/7nfrohlod/20151118_165156.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/7nfrohlod/)
Black Flag Kenway blackbeard pack protecting the Blood vial

http://s22.postimg.org/dw13i2j99/20151118_165207.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/dw13i2j99/)
McFarlane toys with the Ezios from AC2 games

http://s22.postimg.org/3koqperjx/20151118_165213.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/3koqperjx/)
McFarlane together with Edward Kenway

http://s22.postimg.org/nvvzxyuil/20151118_165253.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/nvvzxyuil/)
Altair & Connor Rise

http://s22.postimg.org/9k7wfbmyl/20151118_165313.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/9k7wfbmyl/)
An Unpredictable Alliance with the Notre Dame figurine and some unoppend McFarlane toys

P.S. all McFarlane are from the AC series

I still hate myself for not geting the Guilutine edition on Unity last year, so i here ask u. If u have one and want to get rid of it PM me the same goes for the AC3 connor Hunter figurine :D

GhostAssassinLT
11-18-2015, 05:42 PM
23 hrs until I can start playing... :(

Matties99
11-18-2015, 06:03 PM
Hi everyone... I reckon the game releases at 0:00 GMT...

strigoi1958
11-18-2015, 06:16 PM
@Spikey.... OMG if you listen you'll hear my jaw hitting the ground ;) I don't know if I've mentioned this or not but I do a free figurine cleaning service... just pop them in the mail to me and I can have them looking like new and returned in 20 to 30 years ​Beware of the small print ;)

Claudioscope
11-18-2015, 06:32 PM
I got the gold edition, and I received two keys I guess one for the Season Pass and one for the Game, is that right? I already preloaded and I'm just waiting for release tomorrow, however I do not see any dlc folders on the Syndicate folder. And will there be a Day 1 Patch?

strigoi1958
11-18-2015, 06:40 PM
It is normal for all games to have a day 1 patch (or usually within 3 days) because 400,000 players will find a teething problem quicker than 1000 testers ;) and yes your second key will be the season pass.

Claudioscope
11-18-2015, 06:44 PM
It is normal for all games to have a day 1 patch (or usually within 3 days) because 400,000 players will find a teething problem quicker than 1000 testers ;) and yes your second key will be the season pass.

Thank you very much for your prompt response, and is it normal that I do not have any dlc folders (pre order bonus and gold edition stuff) yet? Will these be created tomorrow?

strigoi1958
11-18-2015, 06:49 PM
I would think so... they probably do not create them until they are needed. Enjoy the game (I have the gold edition as well) and welcome to the forum :)

Frodo500
11-18-2015, 07:03 PM
So does no one know when it will be available??

bladeblunterie
11-18-2015, 07:07 PM
B*gger, only another 6 hours to go (I hope!), activated my codes for ULC, all pre-loaded, 4 days off from work, wife and daughter working this weekend.........stocked up on ProPlus and strong coffee, bring it on!!!! Better than Christmas.....

Jessigirl2013
11-18-2015, 07:16 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Less than one day to go ..............

Then ill avoid this forums until I finish Syndicate, which will be a while. :rolleyes:

FinalMind
11-18-2015, 07:53 PM
Its a nail biting moment for me. Just by watching and reading stuff and things, it gives me "unspoken words of joy". Let it happen.. My body is ready!

TioKeir
11-18-2015, 07:58 PM
Preload done. Now we play the waiting game!!!

GhostAssassinLT
11-18-2015, 08:08 PM
I just received an email from the store I pre-ordered at that I can pick my copy up... Unfortunately the bastages sent the mail 5 minutes after they closed for the day... :p

RVSage
11-18-2015, 09:28 PM
Gear up for some awesome gameplay. Hoping to finish main story and some side missions by this weekend. Meanwhile I will start posting some stunning screenshots, from the game. :D geezzzzzz this is that time of the year

Bullet-Thrower
11-18-2015, 10:09 PM
8 hrs to go

Apexgun245
11-18-2015, 10:13 PM
Anyone have an "un-lock" time for the game? Steam page says 8hrs from now, which puts it at 5am tomorrow, most games unlock around midnight, even if count down timer says other wise and I know it can also depend on the developers wanting to un-lock simultaneously world wide, usually picking a US coast as time zone deadline.

Bullet-Thrower
11-18-2015, 10:21 PM
Anyone have an "un-lock" time for the game? Steam page says 8hrs from now, which puts it at 5am tomorrow, most games unlock around midnight, even if count down timer says other wise and I know it can also depend on the developers wanting to un-lock simultaneously world wide, usually picking a US coast as time zone deadline.

Origin shows tonight 11:00 PM Central unlock time.

Frodo500
11-19-2015, 01:26 AM
Launch is at 6am cet
Source: Ubisoft Support on Twitter

strigoi1958
11-19-2015, 01:31 AM
that's normal... I wondered if it was going to be different this year... and in a way it is... it used to release across the USA first and everywhere else a day later but this year we all get it at exactly the same time... unless your DVD has arrived :)

RVSage
11-19-2015, 01:50 AM
that's normal... I wondered if it was going to be different this year... and in a way it is... it used to release across the USA first and everywhere else a day later but this year we all get it at exactly the same time... unless your DVD has arrived :)

NVIDIA still to release drivers, cutting it close

strigoi1958
11-19-2015, 02:12 AM
yes... nothing on the geforce forum...

LAPROTO
11-19-2015, 03:20 AM
:cool:3 hours left http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag137/nelsonmonty/yeaaaacsimiami_zps20c943f8.jpg

RVSage
11-19-2015, 04:25 AM
Looks like no drivers before launch. Very very strange, not even a beta driver is there. Something really wrong from NVIDIA's side

Lord_Furface
11-19-2015, 04:44 AM
Looks like no drivers before launch. Very very strange, not even a beta driver is there. Something really wrong from NVIDIA's side

Well, they released Drivers last week for fallout 4 witch was the day before, but with them came Battlefront and Starcraft II, the later released this week, so strange that they didn't bring in syndicate on that release :S

Bullet-Thrower
11-19-2015, 05:31 AM
30 minutes!

Genshiis
11-19-2015, 05:45 AM
Great, We deserve more than they give us

Rekalty
11-19-2015, 05:59 AM
Well, Steam is currently unpacking. Still locked on UPlay.

blackroseMD1
11-19-2015, 06:12 AM
Well, it's unlocked now. Unfortunately, as soon as I get past the title screen, I get "ACS.exe has stopped working".

That sucks.

TioKeir
11-19-2015, 06:50 AM
So far so good, no crash.

heyguyslol
11-19-2015, 08:32 AM
I'm very pleased with what I'm seeing so far. SLI support, great optimization, 21:9 support, great UI, and fluid controls. A really beautiful game. NO sleep tonight lol.

Spikey1989
11-19-2015, 12:08 PM
I want to get of work! I want to go home and play!

GhostAssassinLT
11-19-2015, 02:07 PM
+1 Spikey, 2 hrs 30 minutes to go..... :D

Spikey1989
11-19-2015, 04:40 PM
+1 Spikey, 2 hrs 30 minutes to go..... :D

i'm home and ready for assassinations :D

GhostAssassinLT
11-19-2015, 05:12 PM
I'm home and off to a really good start. :rolleyes:
I insert the first disk and start Autorun.exe, Uplay needs an update that it downloads, installs and then Uplay restart and I get a message that Uplay can't run because of a missing .dll-file, so I have to uninstall Uplay, loose a bunch of downloaded games and then reinstall Uplay. After that I can finally start installing Syndicate...

Spikey1989
11-19-2015, 06:38 PM
I'm just guessing ... 3 weeks is a nice round figure but I don't know, :D

@Mr_Shade Yes it will be nice to use a keyboard again and actually know what I'm doing... I had some great team work at the EGX which stopped me looking like a complete noob in The Division... awesome game, and Rainbow 6 Siege... I got totally destroyed but it is so much fun it didn't matter. But Syndicate, even with the controller the combat is incredible the combo moves are great, I'm setting myself a 1st target of 25 combos and I'm throwing down the gauntlet to all challengers.... screenshots as proof.... highest combo numbers.... :D

http://s27.postimg.org/pssl3x4b3/x27combo.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/pssl3x4b3/)